Closed Thread
Page 119 of 500 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

I really liked mini rasen shruken.I wanna see him do it on each finger and throw them around :)

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    because... the kids are better than them? I'm not talking about their chunin team leaders, I'm talking about their instructors.

Would you want to train at a dojo where you can beat your instructor? I didn't think so. What's the point? You're better, and can beat him with your eyes closed.

The Jman info didn't really help much in the actual fight. That also doesn't help disprove my point that Naruto did it alone, Minato just helped him come to his senses.

The only person in the village who came to help was hinata, everyone else just sat there and watched, because they would "somehow get in his way".

You could argue that everyone was exhausted from their fight with pain, but that further illustrates my point of him rendering everyone in the village useless.

The fact that it only took 6 people (whose really just ONE person) to do it is pathetic. Madara doesn't even need this army to win.

Also, it was stated that Kyuubi would take over if he split up. Maybe it's because Naruto told him to sit down and shut up?
    What are you even talking about. Eventuality the students will surpass his master. Even drilling surpasses Rushi. Gai is still stronger then his students.

Pein was handicap at the start because he used his attacks to fight the village. When he got his powers back his bodies had already died. Naruto got owned and crucified. Minato then had to save him.

Raikage and Bee would rape Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
    I really liked mini rasen shruken.I wanna see him do it on each finger and throw them around :)
    Why not just throw a real shuriken then. Also the point of the rasen shuriken is that it is supposed to be used as a nuke; not a pea shooter and that is why it looks so lame.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    What are you even talking about. Eventuality the students will surpass his master. Even drilling surpasses Rushi. Gai is still stronger then his students.
    Excuse me while I laugh my self into a coma. Eventuality. Drilling. Rushi. Anyway, you clearly skimmed my post. I wasn't talking about the chunin leaders, just the instructor.

I hope you also realize that when Drilling started training under Rushi, that he was weaker than Rushi, and used what he learned to become stronger.

Their instructors didn't seem to teach them anything. They were already stronger than them from the get go. They started stronger, that's problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Pein was handicap at the start because he used his attacks to fight the village. When he got his powers back his bodies had already died. Naruto got owned and crucified. Minato then had to save him.
    And this refutes my point of Naruto making the whole village useless how? They were even given time to step up their game during the reconstruction of the village, but none of them did it seems besides Chojii and Kankuro.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
    He got more powerful. But he was never ordinary. I thought this was obvious.
    Same thing can be said for Naruto.

I heard a rumour that kishimoto initially wanted to make this series into a yaoi so it is not surprising he would propagate this NarutoxSasuke BS. That may explain why kishi has put so little emphasis on the village ninjas.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

I'm still curious as to how Naruto could make an army of clones while in Kyuubi mode when it was stated that doing so was a major risk and would kill him in an instant (and this was implied to be for a small number of clones which is not what Naruto is doing). If Naruto doesn't instantly get knocked out it'll be a huge gaping plothole. And its so painfully obvious what Madara wants to do with the Zetsus that the fact that Tsunade and the others haven't realized this and sent Naruto against them anyways just makes them look retarded. The Zetsu's can use mokuton and used Yamato as a powerup even. Now can anyone tell me WHY Yamato was put on a team with Naruto in the first place. If you realize the answer, it becomes super obvious just how idiotic the Ninja alliance is

you guys... Naruto actually has more moves than just clones and rasengan now.

admittedly, his new moves are all variations on a ransengan, but they at least look different. I think that's progress.

I'll admit that I did like the move where he grabbed the Zetsus with his tails and smashed them all into the giant Rasengan. Felt like a finisher in a fighting game.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Sakura needs to pull all her hair back, if she's worried about getting it bloody or whatever.
    LOL, of course that fat guy with curly hair didn't understand Sakura's explanation...he didn't pay attention in Biology.

OMFG THE MINI-RASENSHURIKEN. I ALWAYS DREAMED OF IT WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND LOVED NARUTO. HOLY SHIIIT.
    Actually, it was just a mini Rasengan.

That was a pretty cool chapter.

So that zetsu orgy said naruto lame moves wont work on him so naruto "Shows Off" and uses a rasengan with his finger and it was SUPER EFFECTIVE.

it took 3 reads but i finnaly got it........is that supposed to be a JOKE!? cuz im not laughing.
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Is it wrong that I actually didn't mind this chapter. There were some cool attacks in here when Naruto was fighting the Zetsu clones (although it does feel like Kishi could come up with better enemies than DUN DUN DUN naked plant men :0)
    There were stupid moments though, I was annoyed by Kishimoto hammering home "Yeah everyone besides Naruto is pointless" and you guys have already pointed out how Naruto being able to use clones in the Fox Mode is BS. I'm somewhere between Yellow Flash Parenting Skills and Orange Asthma Attack.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

I'm still not sure the minirasenshuriken actually did anything.

And what exactly did Zetsu hope to achieve by merging? I don't get how Naruto could turn them into trees, but how does making a Zetsu-cluster offer protection, compared to an individual Zetsu?

I'm in a state of confusion. I'm thinking this is a great chapter, but perhaps this is just a *GOOD* chapter since it's the first time Naruto's been in the action in so friggn long. This chap was way better than OP's anyway.

It's soooo nice to see Naruto has new moves, finally man.

Mini-rasen-shuriken was cute. I like how two little hands sprout out from his "cloak" or aura or whatever. On "why is it mini" - he's fighting fodder. Immortal fodder... but whatever. It makes sense he's not going to whip out his ultimate move to fight these guys, he needs to conserve energy and yadayadayada.

It's nice to see the frogs back.

Shadow clones all going off to finish every battle? Fking serious.

Yes it's the same Naruto formula all over again.. everyone's battling.. Naruto's kept behind by something, critical moment Naruto shows up and catches a knife aimed at someone's face. But i'll be nice for now. All in all, nice display of Naruto's arsenal, I hope it keeps up.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, about the plant zombies, first thing that popped in my head:

Hidden:
    Has retarded movements indeed.
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    This chap was way better than OP's anyway.

Even though I agree with you... prepare for the storm.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

OMYFUCKINGGODIMTURNINGBACKINTOANARUTARDAFTER5YEARS OFHATEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This was a cool chapter to see Naruto pull upgraded Rasengan-based moves out of his ninja-messiah ass. Multi-Rasengan. Rasengan Black Hole. Rasengan Blender shot from a finger.

Still, I don't get it with Kishimoto having every GODDAMN CHARACTER KNOWING EVERY PART OF THE PLOT AT EVERY GODDAMN CONVENIENT TIME!.
    GHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAANRAAAAAAAAAAAAGEE EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Now off to read Bleach...

The page long redundant flashback, the constant non threat of the zetsus (have they ever done anything remotely useful in direct combat?), no plot progression to speak of, the Naruto worship, Bee being an idiot, Madara being a villain- did you know that by the way? He's so much more evil than everyone else, you know!
    All this is what makes this chapter better than some much needed fleshing out of the villains and their abilities, with a side order of comedy and plot progression. I see.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Even though I agree with you... prepare for the storm.
    Naah. One Piece is doing poorly concerning reviews from the posters here on Arlong Park.

Personaly I'm liking the Fishman Island arc, and this week's chapter was really funny to me. But it's not that weird for people during the last couple of weeks to like Naruto or Bleach more.

I'm not gonna comment on it since I dropped both N and B, but wathever, you can freely state your opinion.

It may be debated, though.

Am I the only one who laughed when Sakura and that guard guy called Zetsu a white guy?

The first thing that popped into my head was

"I am a princess". "I wan't war. So go to hell!"

Closed Thread

Thread Information