Closed Thread
Page 118 of 500 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
    I don't mean to be rude, but do you understand what "ordinary" means?
    Naruto had a chakra monster him since he was born that was forshawdowed he would have to control it. Ordinary???

I don't really follow the series, but I skimmed this chapter. Naruto can shoot Rasengans out of his fingers now?

Hidden:

I think I'll go back to not following it.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Naruto had a chakra monster him since he was born that was forshawdowed he would have to control it. Ordinary???
    ...you are the one that said they were ordinary, not me. You don't need my help to embarass yourself, you are doing that on your own.
    Sig by Robby

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Actually Naruto's jump was pretty ridiculous in shounen standards. Kishi at least provided an explanation for it (but kinda raised more questions at the same time) with shadow clone technique bit.

Naruto went from being on equal footing with the kids of the village, to being better than every single adult wth sage mode in one arc. ONE. This is the same story where the adults were teaching kids how to be ninjas... isn't that a little obsurd to you?

The entire premise got thrown out the window and it looks bad. How is this the world reknowned village when only 20 people out 3,000 can fight? How dare these adults teach and observe these kids and tell them they can be ninjas or not.

Oh and Goku didn't jump that high in power that quickly, Vegeta did though by abusing the saiyan power tactic.

You could argue Gohan, but that was foreshadowed by Vegeta and Nappa that a human saiyan hybrid's powers were unpredictable. But even then, the people who taught Gohan were still more viable fighters than him in the long run, so it's still not as bad as Naruto being the one and only savior.
    hmmm Kishi already extablished Kids are developed way faster. Itachi was the leader of the ANBU at like 12. Kakashi was the leader at a young age too. Minato/Gaara is a okage at a young age. Neji is looking like he is already on top of his clan. Pain was shitting on people at age 16, Choji is one of the most powerful people in his clan etc................ Naruto didn't jump in power that quickly either. This is the end of the manga and 500 chapters later.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
    ...you are the one that said they were ordinary, not me. You don't need my help to embarass yourself, you are doing that on your own.
    Shidian said it and i was just going with it to prove how crazy it is.
    Last edited by Namixluffy2; June 29th, 2011 at 09:22 AM.

Mini Rasenshuriken with one finger, nice
    I think i know how this is going to play out, Sasuke gets a prostate massage by Naruto and we've our happy end.
    Naruto is so cool it has 600 billion naked Zetsus with armadillo penises dancing under an rainbow.

hmmm Kishi already extablished Kids are not develope way faster. Itachi was the leader of the ANBU at like 12. Kakashi was the leader at a young age too. Minato/Gaara is a hokage at a young age. Neji is looking like he is already on top of his clan. Pain was shitting on people at age 16, Choji is one of the most powerful people in his clan etc................ Naruto didn't jump in power that quickly either. This is the end of the manga and 500 chapters later.
    None of those people have deemed an entire village useless except Pain when he became an adult.

Naruto has, if that's not an insane power jump, I don't know what.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

None of those people have deemed an entire village useless except Pain when he became an adult.

Naruto has, if that's not an insane power jump, I don't know what.
    Naruto isn't going to stomp all the edos. through. He just going to help with the Zetsus. Gaara/Tsakage is already forshawdowed to be fighting the Kage Edos.

Why do people hate so much.
    The plot of the series is crap everyone knows this, just enjoy the chapters. Its a typical shonen where the protagonist gets a random power up and rapes people. If u dont enjoy it one bit. Stop reading it. Personally I found it enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Croc7 View Post
    The plot of the series is crap everyone knows this, just enjoy the chapters. Its a typical shonen where the protagonist gets a random power up and rapes people. If u dont enjoy it one bit. Stop reading it. Personally I found it enjoyable.
    Typical shonen sucks.

This powerup wasn't random. He has had RM for for like 20 chaps now. He always could do chakra arms. The only thing Naruto did was combined the two because Naruto always does things like that.

I just find Naruto's charecter so unbearable, he started bad and turned to catastrofic abomination...only Tsuna of Reborn can match Naruto for being horrible main charecter, both are idealistic and goody-goody beoyond measure and both are so forced by their authors.

Seriosly I would want both them stuck for couple of weeks at middle african nation during ethnic purge...they could try share their ideals for fighters.

Naruto isn't going to stomp all the edos. through. He just going to help with the Zetsus. Gaara/Tsakage is already forshawdowed to be fighting the Kage Edos.
    I don't remember any foreshadowing of the sort, Gaara was fighting his dad wasn't he?

And the problem is that Naruto is stronger than his entire village, combined. COMBINED. His village was beaten by 6 people (5 if you count Konohamaru's win), that's completely obsurd.

That linear blood thing is no excuse, it's bad writing to have these nobodies telling these kids how to be ninjas when they can't even hold their own against one.

But this is the same village that locked away Kage no Bushin for no apparent reason so maybe they're all just retards.

You're part of the problem then. We have no reason to encourage crap writing, especially when the author has proven himself better. Shut up.

Part 1 Naruto who challenged all those ninjas in that contest was awesome, thats why I am still rooting for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandian View Post
    I just find Naruto's charecter so unbearable, he started bad and turned to catastrofic abomination...only Tsuna of Reborn can match Naruto for being horrible main charecter, both are idealistic and goody-goody beoyond measure and both are so forced by their authors.

Seriosly I would want both them stuck for couple of weeks at middle african nation during ethnic purge...they could try share their ideals for fighters.
    Really? Naruto started off as a pretty cool and lovable "annoying" kid. It made you want to root for him because he was crying out for attention since no one gave it to him. Every time he stuck it someone I felt happy for him.

I don't feel Naruto is a bad character, he's just written poorly (having a panic attack? seriously? yay)

Tsuna on the other hand is a terrible character that hasn't grown in the slightest. I thought Reborn was supposed to fix that.

but at least Tsuna hasn't had a panic attack.

Part 1 Naruto who challenged all those ninjas in that contest was awesome, thats why I am still rooting for the guy.
    I agree, but that momentum has long since passed ever since it's "legacy and destiny, and inherited powers" and all that terrible stuff.

This manga used to be about nobodies showing what they can do. That's a thing of the past now.

I don't remember any foreshadowing of the sort, Gaara was fighting his dad wasn't he?

And the problem is that Naruto is stronger than his entire village, combined. COMBINED. His village was beaten by 6 people (5 if you count Konohamaru's win), that's completely obsurd.

That linear blood thing is no excuse, it's bad writing to have these nobodies telling these kids how to be ninjas when they can't even hold their own against one.

But this is the same village that locked away Kage no Bushin for no apparent reason so maybe they're all just retards.

You're part of the problem then. We have no reason to encourage crap writing, especially when the author has proven himself better. Shut up.
    How is it bad writing for them to train kids? They don't have to be the most powerful to train people. Naruto only defeated Pain becauseo of the Kyuubi and Jman info. Naruto got pwned by Pain before Minato saves him.

Play-by-Play (because I already wanted to shoot myself on the first panel:
    Hidden:

Fresh start. Okay.
    Madara: Hm, like the first Hokage's Uzumaki wife Naruto can detect trouble.
    ...I don't know what's worse: The asspull or the fact that the ninja alliance...no, even Konoha itself was so negligent they never thought to implement this move in some useful way somehow.
    Shika's Dad: Leave it to Naruto.
    I want to make a sitcom joke, but I just got up ten minutes ago so fuck it.
    Tsunade: Hey, it turns out letting Naruto go is a good thing. Also, who knew Oro's and Madara's attachment to my father would lead to Plant Ninjas from his cells.
    On the first, the obvious ew. The second, that's probably the most legitimate statement I've heard so far.
    Tsunade: We can't beat him now because he's immortal.
    Naruto is obviously going to kill that guy anyway, showing that once again Tsunade and everyone else are just weak little women who need a savior.
    Naruto: What? Only I can defeat those hazy things?
    Once again, the future Hokage proves how unsavvy he is. Even he should know by now that he can do practically anything.
    Shika's Dad: Kill him. He's pure evil.
    Naruto: Right. No talking or reasoning.
    It's going to happen anyway, like a reverse Bond villain. Either that or even Kishi just wants to cut out the dialogue and get this shit over with.
    Naruto: Rasengan Vacuum!
    PFFFFFFFFFFFT!!
    Mutant Zetsu Orgy: You can not defeat this form!
    I laughed and threw up at the same time.
    His fingers sprouted fingers.......next.
    Oh hey look. It was really Quina's Frog Drop he was doing.
    Now Naruto clones himself and becomes a one man army.
    You know what? Maybe it really would have been worth the risk of letting him run loose after his training.
    Where the hell's Anko and Kabuto? I wanna see those two again.

Hold on. I thought making clones in stupid fox mode would kill Naruto, and have the dumb fox take over. Let's talk about what makes no sense.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

I though Naruto could not use Kage bushin while in fox mode.... and how is madara immortal when Konan nearly killed him...anyway nice action sequence there with all of Naruto's new move.. loved that mini rasenshuriken

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    Hold on. I thought making clones in stupid fox mode would kill Naruto, and have the dumb fox take over. Let's talk about what makes no sense.
    It will drain his chakra. They never said he can't make clones. If Kyuubi successfully drains all of it he dies.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by luffyg2 View Post
    I though Naruto could not use Kage bushin while in fox mode.... and how is madara immortal when Konan nearly killed him...anyway nice action sequence there with all of Naruto's new move.. loved that mini rasenshuriken
    They obviously mean he won't die of natural causes. He can get killed through.

How is it bad writing for them to train kids?
    because... the kids are better than them? I'm not talking about their chunin team leaders, I'm talking about their instructors.

They don't have to be the most powerful to train people.
    Would you want to train at a dojo where you can beat your instructor? I didn't think so. What's the point? You're better, and can beat him with your eyes closed.

Naruto only defeated Pain becauseo of the Kyuubi and Jman info. Naruto got pwned by Pain before Minato saves him.
    The Jman info didn't really help much in the actual fight. That also doesn't help disprove my point that Naruto did it alone, Minato just helped him come to his senses.

The only person in the village who came to help was hinata, everyone else just sat there and watched, because they would "somehow get in his way".

You could argue that everyone was exhausted from their fight with pain, but that further illustrates my point of him rendering everyone in the village useless.

The fact that it only took 6 people (whose really just ONE person) to do it is pathetic. Madara doesn't even need this army to win.

Also, it was stated that Kyuubi would take over if he split up. Maybe it's because Naruto told him to sit down and shut up?

Closed Thread

Thread Information