Closed Thread
Page 117 of 500 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #2321

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    lol I was going hard these past few days. A fight messed up my day on friday through, cops came and everything. I can barley remember what happened on satuday, i just remember dancing with this pretty girl. I wished i wasn't drunk through, i should of asked for her number. lol

    Anyways I wan to see Muu fight already.
    None of these things happened.

    lol at "BOY IF ONLY I WASN'T DRUNK I WOULD HAVE SURELY BEEN MORE DARING".
    You ain't ever been drunk lol.

  2. #2322

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about, you've never read Dragonball in your life have you.

    A DUR DUR DUR, IT GOES RIGHT FROM THIS TO THIS RIGHT, HEY YALL LETS NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS SERIES WE HAVENT ACTUALLY SEEN LIKE WE HAVE, NEVER EVER STOP DOING IT, TREAT DRAGONBALL COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM ALL ELSE
    hmmmm what in the world are you talking about?? I treat DB with high recards. calm yourself.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
    He got more powerful. But he was never ordinary. I thought this was obvious.
    Exactly my point. Naruto did the samething.

  3. #2323

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    true true, just joking, it's agreat series right?
    I like how Dragonball is all panty joeks and adventure, then toriyama decided to make the second series, Dragonballz, such an action sci-fi battle fest. It's a good duo.

  4. #2324

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    None of these things happened.

    lol at "BOY IF ONLY I WASN'T DRUNK I WOULD HAVE SURELY BEEN MORE DARING".
    You ain't ever been drunk lol.
    I never said that i wasn't daring when drunk. i said i couldn't remember what happened after a certain point. All i know is i didn't have the digits.

  5. #2325

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    I never said that i wasn't daring when drunk. i said i couldn't remember what happened after a certain point. All i know is i didn't have the digits.
    ahaha, you are so full of shit

    "Yo yo yo, cops dawg, the other friturday??? man, drppin jager bombs man, cops man. Chicks! and parties. THUMPIN CLUB BEATS. big fights on top of things, lotsa blood and sweat. felt up a leg. doing lines off of a cop car exhaust pipe, fighting while dancing with cops. Drinks. Party time."

  6. #2326

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Goku is a saiyan and has never been ordinary, this was explained in dragon ball. Also dragon ball z was a good but overrated series. I have always believed that dragon ball should have been given more respect than dragon ball z. Also even in dragon ball z it took goku a while to learn to destroy planets. He had to die, get trained by master from heaven and then get super saiyan before he had the juice to destroy a planet which he did when he crushed Frieza and his planet.

    Also Naruto to should not be talked in the presence of dragon ball z because that is like comparing a diamond to dog poop. Kishi should have kept naruto sage mode, atleast he would have been a much more interesting fighter that actually has to use strategy to win. I swear the final fight of this series is gonna come down to who can out chakra spam the other.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

  7. #2327

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    ahaha, you are so full of shit

    "Yo yo yo, cops dawg, the other friturday??? man, drppin jager bombs man, cops man. Chicks! and parties. THUMPIN CLUB BEATS. big fights on top of things, lotsa blood and sweat. felt up a leg. doing lines off of a cop car exhaust pipe, fighting while dancing with cops. Drinks. Party time."
    Ok next time i go to a party i will take pics. LOL at you acting like its hard to get girls at parties. How old are you? Fights happen in New york parties all the time. IDk where u live, but watever. You acting like what i am saying is some impossible thing. I do this like every other weekend.

  8. #2328

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I knew something was up when he said he got digits. No one says that anymore unless they are joking.

  9. #2329

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by mechysonu View Post
    Goku is a saiyan and has never been ordinary, this was explained in dragon ball. Also dragon ball z was a good but overrated series. I have always believed that dragon ball should have been given more respect than dragon ball z. Also even in dragon ball z it took goku a while to learn to destroy planets. He had to die, get trained by master from heaven and then get super saiyan before he had the juice to destroy a planet which he did when he crushed Frieza and his planet.

    Also Naruto to should not be talked in the presence of dragon ball z because that is like comparing a diamond to dog poop. Kishi should have kept naruto sage mode, atleast he would have been a much more interesting fighter that actually has to use strategy to win. I swear the final fight of this series is gonna come down to who can out chakra spam the other.
    Who says naruto stopped using stradegy to win?

  10. #2330

  11. #2331

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    I knew something was up when he said he got digits. No one says that anymore unless they are joking.
    Or they're 13 years old and think that's how adults talk.

  12. #2332

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    I knew something was up when he said he got digits. No one says that anymore unless they are joking.
    I am dead serious. I was joking with the digits comment, but everything happen. I taking pics next time. We will see how is lying.

  13. #2333
    MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I actually loved this chapter Naruto's new Rasengan manuvers are really interesting Rasengan Vaccum, Rasengan Riot, and the ever so priceless Mini Rasenshuriken my favorite Naruto attack I found it hilariously cocky of a move.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464



  14. #2334

  15. #2335

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Hey guys, you should have seen all the chicks I banged last night. It was totally radical.

  16. #2336

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    I am dead serious. I was joking with the digits comment, but everything happen. I taking pics next time. We will see how is lying.
    You sound like a bad marketing campaign aimed at pre-teens.

    But anyway, since I'm nice I'll help you on that photo taking.
    Here you go.

  17. #2337

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post

    Exactly my point. Naruto did the samething.
    Actually Naruto's jump was pretty ridiculous in shounen standards. Kishi at least provided an explanation for it (but kinda raised more questions at the same time) with shadow clone technique bit.

    Naruto went from being on equal footing with the kids of the village, to being better than every single adult wth sage mode in one arc. ONE. This is the same story where the adults were teaching kids how to be ninjas... isn't that a little obsurd to you?

    The entire premise got thrown out the window and it looks bad. How is this the world reknowned village when only 20 people out 3,000 can fight? How dare these adults teach and observe these kids and tell them they can be ninjas or not.

    Oh and Goku didn't jump that high in power that quickly, Vegeta did though by abusing the saiyan power tactic.

    You could argue Gohan, but that was foreshadowed by Vegeta and Nappa that a human saiyan hybrid's powers were unpredictable. But even then, the people who taught Gohan were still more viable fighters than him in the long run, so it's still not as bad as Naruto being the one and only savior.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

  18. #2338
    Discovered Stowaway MarcelloF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    *juju takes pictures of party*

    *party features clowns and pinatas*
    Sounds like a blast.

    3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

  19. #2339

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    By the way Juju, you don't live in New York, you type like someone posting from their call center job in Albania.

  20. #2340

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Exactly my point. Naruto did the samething.
    I don't mean to be rude, but do you understand what "ordinary" means?
    Sig by Robby

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts