Closed Thread
Page 116 of 500 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Weird chapter,laughed at mini rasen-shuriken.
    Naruto couldnt do normal rasengan with one hand , now he can do it with single finger??

Quote Originally Posted by mechysonu View Post
    Wtf is this series turning into At this rate the final fight is going to be immortal vs immortal which is redundant and just plain retarded. Also I very much prefer Naruto's sage mode moves better. Like wtf was the point of learning sage chakra when he is going to spam ninetails anyways. In addition the moves were absolutely retarded, like i mean mini rasenshuriken LOL.

I thought when naruto learned sage mode, he could only have three clones, that limitation made him a more interesting fighter. Now he is just gonna go back to mass spamming clones.

***Naruto seems to be like sasuke now ever since he learned to control ninetails. It's like he pulling all these random attacks outta nowhere just like sasuke did when he got Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Naruto can make more then 3 clones in Sage mode. He only had to do that for the pain battle becuase he didn't have enough concentration. How is the attacks random?? He was just training with Bee and just did a varition of his known attacks. Asorbing Resengan is just create a big Resengan and using the chakra arms to throw them in it.

Lol mini rasen shuriken

oh naruto keeps me laughing with it's stupidness
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

"Madaras a real villain!"

"Madara wants the world for himself"
    *FlashbacK*
    "So he wants to take over the world!"
    "Exactly!"

"there are Zombies that are supposed to be dead"

Myyy heaaaad

And the multi-zetsu is propably the least threatening thing I've seen in this manga.
    Considering the regular Zetsus, thats saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    Weird chapter,laughed at mini rasen-shuriken.
    Naruto couldnt do normal rasengan with one hand , now he can do it with single finger??
    Goku kamahamaha could only destroy a small house before. 100 chapters later its nuke level. People get more powerful has the manga progress,

Naruto can now pull rasengans from his ass...literally. Its really weird how Naruto got powered up from weakling to a living god in a.... few weeks? Well atleast Narutards are wankin off their joy because their hard working underdog is finally wrecking shit. Also I find Naruto kyuubi form so random... things just sponge of his body automatically doing all kind of weird shit...

Goku kamahamaha could only destroy a small house before. 100 chapters later its nuke level. People get more powerful has the manga progress,
    Yeah but Naruto has been 'ordinary' for over 400 chapters and then he suddenly out of nowhere gets Sage mode and immediatly after he fuses with Kuuybi and becomes god damn Jesus.

I cringed at "He's immortal" line.

Then at the mini-rasen shuriken.

Where did Naruto suddenly pull all these techniques out from?

Quote Originally Posted by Takaho View Post
    I cringed at "He's immortal" line.

Then at the mini-rasen shuriken.

Where did Naruto suddenly pull all these techniques out from?
    From training in his kyuubi Mode with Bee. The only new technique is the mini-resen Shuriken. The others is just Naruto making up stufff on the fly. He made a resengan and then through Zetsus in it, but calls it absorbing.(He didn't absorb anything, he is just acting stupid like ushal. He throw them all in it)

I laughed out loud at the finger shuriken.
    Then gave a derisive snort when all it appeared to do was injure multizetsus leg slightly. Thats only a bit less pathetic than an average shuriken.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandian View Post
    Naruto can now pull rasengans from his ass...literally. Its really weird how Naruto got powered up from weakling to a living god in a.... few weeks? Well atleast Narutards are wankin off their joy because their hard working underdog is finally wrecking shit. Also I find Naruto kyuubi form so random... things just sponge of his body automatically doing all kind of weird shit...

Yeah but Naruto has been 'ordinary' for over 400 chapters and then he suddenly out of nowhere gets Sage mode and immediatly after he fuses with Kuuybi and becomes god damn Jesus.
    Yes over 400 chapters ago Naruto was ordinary. So was Goku at the start. He didn't have moves he could destroy the earth with till dbz. How is kyuubi mode chakra arms random. Naruto used it against Sasuke at the VOTE like 400 chapters ago. He just learned how to use it better and have better control.

I have no problem with Naruto being ridiculously hax, since every other big bad is in this series. The problem I do have however is the invalidation of every other character in the series.

That whole "Let's leave it to Naruto" WHEN EVERYONE CAN STILL FIGHT is just... ugh.

Usually the shounen series will have everyone try something, fail, get beaten and then have Protagonist be the "only one who can do it."

We have a GIANT choji, with Bee, Kakashi, Raikage, Tsunade, Neji, Rock Lee (where is he? seriously), Gai, Shikamaru, and Ino running about and let's leave it all to Naruto? I could flip a desk.

It's like you can almost tell that Kishimoto is phoning it in now. Unless he just wants to get to the Sasuke fight as soon as possible, but at least that means the end of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Yes over 400 chapters ago Naruto was ordinary. So was Goku at the start. He didn't have moves he could destroy the earth with till dbz. How is kyuubi mode chakra arms random. Naruto used it against Sasuke at the VOTE like 400 chapters ago. He just learned how to use it better and have better control.
    Goku was never ordinary.
    Sig by Robby

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    I have no problem with Naruto being ridiculously hax, since every other big bad is in this series. The problem I do have however is the invalidation of every other character in the series.

That whole "Let's leave it to Naruto" WHEN EVERYONE CAN STILL FIGHT is just... ugh.

Usually the shounen series will have everyone try something, fail, get beaten and then have Protagonist be the "only one who can do it."

We have a GIANT choji, with Bee, Kakashi, Raikage, Tsunade, Neji, Rock Lee (where is he? seriously), Gai, Shikamaru, and Ino running about and let's leave it all to Naruto? I could flip a desk.
    Naruto won't be the only one fighting. Gaara,tsuakage, the other Kages will fight too. Naruto is just going to point out the fake zetsus. He won't be fighting those undead Kages or black zetsus etc.......

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
    Goku was never ordinary.
    Whats your point? Kamahamaha could destroy a small house. Time skip. Can Nuke all of the earth, destroy whole islands with his pinky if he wanted too.

Quote Originally Posted by juju
    sorry it took me so long to reply. Too much parties this weekend
    ahahahahahahahaha

Something tells me that we won't get to see Lee.

Rating for this chapter: Why Neiji ? Why?

It was not too bad but not too good either. I think the zombies twin was the worst part of this arc.

Naruto won't be the only one fighting. Gaara,tsuakage, the other Kages will fight too. Naruto is just going to point out the fake zetsus. He won't be fighting those undead Kages or black zetsus etc.......
    I don't buy that for a second. They're not going to do a single viable thing. They even told Naruto to destroy Madara, with no indication that they were going to help.

"Don't try to TNJ Madara just fight him." Why would they tell him that if they were going to jump in?

This is more of that... "Don't get in Naruto's way even though we have a billion viable techniques that would help."

Or better yet, Konohamaru will step in and save him. :/

I wonder if Kishi is EVER going to explain why the multi shadow clone technique is forbidden.... Why doesn't everyone just use that? Jesus.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Whats your point? Kamahamaha could destroy a small house. Time skip. Can Nuke all of the earth, destroy whole islands with his pinky if he wanted too.
    What the fuck are you talking about, you've never read Dragonball in your life have you.

A DUR DUR DUR, IT GOES RIGHT FROM THIS TO THIS RIGHT, HEY YALL LETS NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS SERIES WE HAVENT ACTUALLY SEEN LIKE WE HAVE, NEVER EVER STOP DOING IT, TREAT DRAGONBALL COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM ALL ELSE

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    ahahahahahahahaha
    lol I was going hard these past few days. A fight messed up my day on friday through, cops came and everything. I can barley remember what happened on satuday, i just remember dancing with this pretty girl. I wished i wasn't drunk through, i should of asked for her number. lol

Anyways I wan to see Muu fight already.

He got more powerful. But he was never ordinary. I thought this was obvious.
    Sig by Robby

Closed Thread

Thread Information