Closed Thread
Page 115 of 500 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

People who deny Madara being Obito are the Naruto fandom's answer to the "Sabo iz DAED" One Piece fans.

Obito is secretly Tobi.

For the next chapter I would really want to see what Sasuke is doing... is he still healing from the eye transplantation ... it seems to take an awful lot of times. Can't wait to see what this war will look like once Sasuke enter the battlefield with his new eyes

Quote Originally Posted by luffyg2 View Post
    For the next chapter I would really want to see what Sasuke is doing... is he still healing from the eye transplantation ... it seems to take an awful lot of times. Can't wait to see what this war will look like once Sasuke enter the battlefield with his new eyes
    It will look like shit.

pffft Tobi is obviously Yondaime

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    ahmigawd spoilers

Naruto is out on mangareader

Exactly as planned...

Wonder why it's out so early.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Wait, didn't Kishi explicitly say Naruto could NOT use shadow clones while in new kyuubi mode

Hidden:

Shizune's face....wtf ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Oh my god, seriously Kishi, that is fucking ridiculous.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Wait, didn't Kishi explicitly say Naruto could NOT use shadow clones while in new kyuubi mode
    Not really. You're referring to the Naruto Vs Pain fight, right? Naruto said he lost the Kagebunshin because he didn't control his chakra (Kyuubi was almost controlling him 100%). Naruto now can control Kyuubi's chakra, so creating Kagebunshin wouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuOLuffy View Post
    Not really. You're referring to the Naruto Vs Pain fight, right? Naruto said he lost the Kagebunshin because he didn't control his chakra (Kyuubi was almost controlling him 100%). Naruto now can control Kyuubi's chakra, so creating Kagebunshin wouldn't be a problem.
    no he's right
    usually i don't bash on kishimoto, but this time it's just wrong.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/519/10
    hope he will explain that

I really hope this series wrap up fast now... its pretty much given that either Sasuke or Madara will fall before Talk-no-jutsu and be converted as soulless Naruto fan, as much I despise Sasuke's charecter I think he still should deserve to get a clean death instead life in slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Spoiler:

Outerspec kind of saved me a lot of time with this point (which is good since I don't have a lot of it currently so thanks Outerspec I owe you one), but I'll still reiterate myself. Naruto has literally been called the chosen one by more than just Jiraiya. As of this latest chapter Naruto has accepted his destiny as being the chosen one his father planned for him. This really isn't a point you can argue here bro.

As is the Mizukage as we last established, but that's not the point.

Look at how the story is progressing.

Look at all the characters who aren't an Uzamaki or Uchiha.

This story is literally winding down to the point where even the strongest ninjas in the world are being pushed aside for Naruto. The Raikage, who really should be one of the most useful characters in this series, just let Naruto go so he can eventually find Sasuke.

All characters are irrelevant really unless you have the sage of six paths in their blood. This story has completely gone off the deep end and is only about the Uchiha and Uzamakis. And that's how it'll end too.

As I mentioned, Rock Lee was a microcosm of the hard work theme that was going on in part 1. Think of his fight with Gaara during the Chunin exam arc like the first Rocky movie, despite being completely mismatched (in this case Lee only knowing and only passing with Taijutsu) he went the distance with Gaara. He did not win, but it was very much a moral victory. A hope for the future if you will for this underdog.

And that's just the thing, Rock Lee may have represented the theme of "screw destiny hard work pays off" the strongest, but it was not only limited to him. This theme was literally everywhere in part 1. One example I can think of off the top of my sleep-deprived mind was the whole ordeal with the Hyuuga clan with Hinata and Neji. Naruto himself of one of the biggest examples of it. He was just an orphan, no chosen child of destiny or anything. He was just a kid with the demon fox sealed inside him for perhaps no larger reason than just chance. He worked hard to make his way to the top.

But now in part 2 everything is destiny. Rock Lee as well as all the other members of the konoha 11 that aren't Naruto or Sasuke are just another face in this war. Seriously I have a hard time naming anything noteworthy the konoha 11 has done in the war. Naruto on the other hand is getting stronger, is having what should be the strongest ninjas in the world clear the way for him, and has accepted his whole destiny thing.

And that, in and of itself, is contiuning proof that the theme of the Naruto series has done a complete 180. As I've said ad nausem before.

But Sasuke is still alive and is still going to end up facing Naruto. So kind of a moot point.
    How does Raikage letting Naruto pass make him useless. The story is about the Uchia and uzamakis, Fine, but i don't see how that makes Raikage useless. Raikage could end up killing Kabuto, will he still be useless? Naruto hasn't pushed aside anybody. Naruto/Bee just convinced him to let him go after multiple attempts of killing him. I still don't see how having the Sage of the six path blood means your irre. I guess Kabuto is also irrelevant too, but yet he is a the major arc villain.

Point is kind of moot. Rock Lee loss every major fight he has been in. Naruto still works hard or he wouldn't be the child of destiny. He would be dead.

Naruto hasn't done anything in the war yet either, but being the main character his role will be the most important. Sakura found out about Madara plan and alerted the alliance, Ino stopped Kin from killing their whole fleet, and Choji destroyed half their fleet. I also gurentee Gaara, Rock lee, and others from the 11 will do things in the 2nd day.

On my main point. Naruto still doesn't belive in destiny, he just wants to do what his parents left for him.

sorry it took me so long to reply. Too much parties this weekend

I liked it the protagonist finally wrecking shit up.

Naruto wrecked shit this chapter and Madara won't get TNJ confirmed. Madara just don't give a crap. Naruto is taking a risk in using Kage bunshin, now he will have to battle with kyuubi for power.

Wtf is this series turning into At this rate the final fight is going to be immortal vs immortal which is redundant and just plain retarded. Also I very much prefer Naruto's sage mode moves better. Like wtf was the point of learning sage chakra when he is going to spam ninetails anyways. In addition the moves were absolutely retarded, like i mean mini rasenshuriken LOL.

I thought when naruto learned sage mode, he could only have three clones, that limitation made him a more interesting fighter. Now he is just gonna go back to mass spamming clones.

***Naruto seems to be like sasuke now ever since he learned to control ninetails. It's like he pulling all these random attacks outta nowhere just like sasuke did when he got Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

What the fuck did I just read.
    Sig by Robby

Closed Thread

Thread Information