Closed Thread
Page 112 of 500 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #2221

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    he brought up some good and valid points about the shit that is happening in naruto...
    He looks a lot like Nakai from Bakuman, he does make some good points too.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

  2. #2222

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    he brought up some good and valid points about the shit that is happening in naruto...
    He looks like his head about to explode.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    JuJu if nothing else, I respect your tenacity. And that's not even sarcasm. I legitmately mean this.



    Although this doesn't have anything to do what I was getting at, I still have to say nooooo he isn't.

    Can someone find that comparison image of past Naruto vs current Naruto? The one where Naruto says "keep on crying forever you sissy" and then has the next panel of him sobbing/hyperventilating over Sasuke. I'd really like that image right now.



    I think you may have missed my point of my last sarcastic remark. Though reading it again it's likely my fault. What I meant was Naruto the series, not the character, had a complete theme 180.
    The big theme of part 1 was that destiny didn't matter and hard work was all that was needed. Hell, Rock Lee was practically a microcosm of this theme.
    Part 2 of Naruto destiny is the only thing that matters. Naruto is the chosen one and is destined to fight Sasuke. Basically if anyone in this series didn't have the blood of the sage of six paths running through them, they're, for the most part, irrelevant. Regardless of what Naruto himself thinks, he is made out to be the chosen one by just about everybody, including his own parents.

    That's what I was trying to say. My apologies for the misconception man.
    Yoou don't need the comparison image. I already know those scenes. Naruto looking pathethic in the Kage meeting Arc was extreme, but Kishi always does it. he just turned it way up in that arc for some reason. I mean letting someone beat you up(ok maybe i can understand that), but fainting like a sissy. LMFAO Anyways Kishi always lets Naruto look pathethic first. On his first mission he freezes and almost got Sakura killed. Sasuke called Naruto a little sissy. He then starts crying and stabs himself. After that he becomes boss with scenes like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hwc5xkVKmc. When he first sees Gaara madmen face while killing people. He gets scared shitless and when they met in the forest he was about to run. Sasuke had to talk him into fighting Gaara. In the pein fight he becomes a crybaby after getting beat and can't answer a question. Almost takes off the seal. The reason he said that to the village boy is because the villagers were just sitting around taking it. They wasn't even trying. Even through naruto losses or breaks sometime he still goes out trying.

  3. #2223

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Yoou don't need the comparison image. I already know those scenes. Naruto looking pathethic in the Kage meeting Arc was extreme, but Kishi always does it. he just turned it way up in that arc for some reason. I mean letting someone beat you up(ok maybe i can understand that), but fainting like a sissy. LMFAO Anyways Kishi always lets Naruto look pathethic first. On his first mission he freezes and almost got Sakura killed. Sasuke called Naruto a little sissy. He then starts crying and stabs himself. After that he becomes boss with scenes like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hwc5xkVKmc. When he first sees Gaara madmen face while killing people. He gets scared shitless and when they met in the forest he was about to run. Sasuke had to talk him into fighting Gaara. In the pein fight he becomes a crybaby after getting beat and can't answer a question. Almost takes off the seal. The reason he said that to the village boy is because the villagers were just sitting around taking it. They wasn't even trying. Even through naruto losses or breaks sometime he still goes out trying.
    So, uh do we agree Naruto is not the same person since part 1 or not? I honestly don't know what this ramble is supposed to mean.

  4. #2224

  5. #2225

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    So, uh do we agree Naruto is not the same person since part 1 or not? I honestly don't know what this ramble is supposed to mean.
    Whats the difference. You were using Naruto fainting has a evidence to support your claim. I was just pointing out that Naruto always has pathetic moments. How is he a different person? He different because he has more goals? He still has the same ideals. He doesn't care wat people say?(Raikage) Worships the 4 Hokage(Even more now since its his dad), acts like a dumbass. I dont see the big difference. He did all this in part 1 too. Still doesn't care about Destiny etc....

    You also claim if you don't have blood by the Sennin your irrelevant. How are they irrelevant?

  6. #2226

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    juju, why do you keep coming back to defend Naruto when everybody hates it?

  7. #2227

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Thighs View Post
    juju, why do you keep coming back to defend Naruto(in half English no less) when everybody hates it?
    Idk I just do. I have no problem with everyone hating it.

  8. #2228

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Whats the difference.
    I like to know what I just read despite it being in my native language.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    You were using Naruto fainting has a evidence to support your claim. I was just pointing out that Naruto always has pathetic moments. How is he a different person? He different because he has more goals? He still has the same ideals. He doesn't care wat people say?(Raikage) Worships the 4 Hokage(Even more now since its his dad), acts like a dumbass. I dont see the big difference. He did all this in part 1 too. Still doesn't care about Destiny etc....
    Naruto wouldn't have hyperventilated over a boy if he was part 1 Naruto. Besides it's not so much Naruto himself that cares about destiny, the entire world is pretty much run by destiny.

    That's all I really need to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    You also claim if you don't have blood by the Sennin your irrelevant. How are they irrelevant?
    Nearly every ninja in the entire world is entirely is pretty much useless unless they're related to the sage of six paths. That's the entire 180 of themes I was talking about. Hard work is now pointless because just being related to the most important man that ever lived. It makes them entirely irrelevant.

  9. #2229

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I wonder how long will it take for Amatsu to find this thread.

  10. #2230

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Idk I just do. I have no problem with everyone hating it.
    if it comes down to it i will back you up juju. it took a while for me to realize naruto is like a golden trophy that you kept in your shelf for years only to realize its actualy fake. in other words naruto sucks, but i dont like jumping on bandwagons so i will help you all the way.

    BELIEVE IT!
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

  11. #2231

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuOLuffy View Post
    I wonder how long will it take for Amatsu to find this thread.
    He probably already knows it exists, but is too busy trolling at the moment.

  12. #2232
    I like videogames TLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malta

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    His grammar is becoming terrible again. And he's still not donning the sig, the welcher.

  13. #2233
    Bansho Tenin! ArSoNiSt JoE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    So the Jinks are now the new six paths of Pein? Interesting....well it had to be done, seeing that the bijus are in Gedo Mazo, so that the hosts would have to have some kind of power in order to be of any use (Seeing that as far as I know, the hosts when they were alive were powered by the beasts inside them, and may very well be nothing without them)

    Although one thing did strike me as odd though....why do they all have the Sharingan as well? How the hell is Madara controlling them? I know that Nagato used chakra rods to reanimate the dead bodies, but in Madara's case he doesn't even have to go that far, seeing that they are zombies. I don't see any of the piercings on the jinks that are similar to the ones that Pein's bodies had. I could buy Madara using some of the Sharingan that he has in stock for the hosts, but what about the Rinnegans? Nagato was the only user as far as I knew, and the reason that the bodies (And the animal summons) also had the Rinnegan was because of Nagato's chakra being put inside of them via the rods. But I don't see Madara using rods, so how can the Jinks hae the Rinnegan too?

    Didn't really dig Naruto going all saviour on me this chap though. I would've liked it if it was more about Naruto dealing with Sasuke...but then again, Naruto is the "Child of the Prophecy" the one of Jiraiya's students that is supposed to save the world or whatever...so I can see where Naruto's speech is coming from. Although tbh, it seems that Naruto's scope is growing wider and wider lol...from just being Hokage, to having rescuing Sasuke be some kind of test for him being kage worthy, to ending the cycle of hatred and now saving the world...

    ...tbh, I would've liked it better if Naruto stuck more to the "being Hokage" thing, that is, becoming someone great through hardwork regardless of what background you have. But I guess Naruto saving the world is supposed to give Naruto becoming Hokage greater meaning I guess..

  14. #2234

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    if it comes down to it i will back you up juju. it took a while for me to realize naruto is like a golden trophy that you kept in your shelf for years only to realize its actualy fake. in other words naruto sucks, but i dont like jumping on bandwagons so i will help you all the way.

    http://i.imgur.com/k1WQ4.gifBELIEVE IT!
    *appears suddenly behind Roxas*

    But my boy, don't you understand? This thing you call a bandwagon has ever been but the steady accumulation of people whove been arriving at the same conclusion you have.
    Even yours truly once gazed happily at a shiny Naruto on his shelf.
    And one day....I awoke.

    In other words...you can't avoid us....you already are one of us. One of us. ONE OF US.

  15. #2235

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Honestly, I hate it when someone picks a side just because its the less popular side, regardless of what they really think. It's idiotic and it makes you just as influenced by popularity as someone who only picks a side because its popular

  16. #2236

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    I've no idea where that argument came from, but I hope it does not apply to people who take the opposite side in order to strike a discussion, whether they agree with it or not. Because I often have the habit of taking the opposition's side to see how both sides argument.

    In regards to this Naruto chapter:
    The big theme of part 1 was that destiny didn't matter and hard work was all that was needed. Hell, Rock Lee was practically a microcosm of this theme.
    Part 2 of Naruto destiny is the only thing that matters. Naruto is the chosen one and is destined to fight Sasuke. Basically if anyone in this series didn't have the blood of the sage of six paths running through them, they're, for the most part, irrelevant.
    Quoted for truth. Naruto started out in part 1 to struggle against the opinions and judgements by others, because he wanted to. Not because he was born to be. By the time Naruto's dad was introduced, I feel as if the whole Story fell apart because his parents were not really necessary to provide to the original story. Infact, they should not have been introduced in the first place because they literraly tore apart the original story morale and when you know it, his dad was the 4th, and its now his destiny to save the world. Oh, the lovely confusion. For a manga trying to teach us that destiny does not matter, Naruto sure gets alot of these "destinies".

    Its one thing to ensure victory for the village in a climax and take the hokage seat, or even die before getting it. But saving the world and ridding it of evil is way to vague to be interesting to read. Right now, naruto is little else than a Superman ripoff.

  17. #2237
    S+ Rated Ghoul Kareem Said's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gotham City

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    *appears suddenly behind Roxas*

    But my boy, don't you understand? This thing you call a bandwagon has ever been but the steady accumulation of people whove been arriving at the same conclusion you have.
    Even yours truly once gazed happily at a shiny Naruto on his shelf.
    And one day....I awoke.

    In other words...you can't avoid us....you already are one of us. One of us. ONE OF US.
    Yeah. Most of the people hear don't just hate on Naruto because "OPtards R gealous of Nayruto's sucksess!!!" or some such nonsense spouted by Naruto fanboys. Or Bleach for that matter. Most of us liked the series at one point and gave it honest chances for a long time, probably longer than the series deserved, and we all had our "I give up" moment where we decided the series was beyond redemption. I mean when people say "Naruto sucks lately" they don't mean over the past few months or even the past year. It's over the past several years. What I'm trying to say is that I don't think "bandwagon" is the word you were looking for, at least for this site. Bandwagon implies that people decided the series was bad simply because of other people's opinions, which for the vast, vast majority of posters here is not the case.

    This is kind of a tangent but I decided that now was as good a time as any to bring this up. Naruto and Bleach suck, we can pretty much all agree on that. But they aren't the only crappy manga series out there by any means. And what bothers me is that there are some One Piece fans out there who will accept pretty much any other crappy Shonen like Reborn, Fairy Tail, Shaman King, Air Gear etc. Usually they just write off the dumb asspulls in those series by saying things like "Oh well Naruto and Bleach have way stupider moments" which sometimes is true. Sometimes not. Sometimes those series are very capable of equalling Naruto and Bleach in terms of stupidity. I wouldn't say surpassed, but equalled yes.

    Magical Fusion from Fairy Tail is one of the best examples where I've heard people just say "Well Bleach has way stupider moments" to which my response would be "Not many". Most of the time these people just bash Naruto and Bleach because those series are the ones who are most commonly analyzed by other One Piece fans and they're flaws are the most frequently pointed out. Those people are the ones who I would truly call bandwagoners. That was just a little rant I've had for a while.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

  18. #2238

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    I like to know what I just read despite it being in my native language.



    Naruto wouldn't have hyperventilated over a boy if he was part 1 Naruto. Besides it's not so much Naruto himself that cares about destiny, the entire world is pretty much run by destiny.

    That's all I really need to say.



    Nearly every ninja in the entire world is entirely is pretty much useless unless they're related to the sage of six paths. That's the entire 180 of themes I was talking about. Hard work is now pointless because just being related to the most important man that ever lived. It makes them entirely irrelevant.
    Naruto was never put in that situation in part 1. How do you know what he would of done. What if Iruka ran away and turned rouge, he would of been in denial too. Anyways I think people are mistaking believing in someone for destiny. For example, Gon dad from HXH believed he would become Hunter and beat the game he made. He had no clue Gon would even make it that far alive, but he believed in a baby he left. Jman/Frog is the only person who refered to destiny. Tsaunde said she believes in Naruto in part 1 too

    I guess we agree on Naruto not caring about Destiny.

    I still don't understand your point about Rikudo. Do you mean they are irrelevant in terms of power or story?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    My experience on this Board is a select few have reasons to hate Naruto with good reason. I have corrected many false statements throughout my time being here. They are some with legit reasons, even some I would admit beat my arguments sometime(Rpgjay raped me in that Women in Naruto debat"e) . I noticed some just come in just to bash Naruto and when I call them out they can't respond. They normally fall back on "Stf^"," "I didn't ask you for that scan etc... I have also notice nobody will call out someone who makes a ridiculous statement.

    @TLC seriously your so worked up about a debate that happen two years ago. You didn't even win because of your arguments. You had better sentence structure and paragraphs. Everytime you see me you post that same comment. You won through so I will add it to my Sig.
    Last edited by Namixluffy2; June 24th, 2011 at 07:34 PM.

  19. #2239
    S+ Rated Ghoul Kareem Said's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gotham City

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Naruto was never put in that situation in part 1. How do you know what he would of done. What if Iruka ran away and turned rouge, he would of been in denial too. Anyways I think people are mistaking believing in someone for destiny. For example, Gon dad from HXH believed he would become Hunter and beat the game he made. He had no clue Gon would even make it that far alive, but he believed in a baby he left. Jman/Frog is the only person who refered to destiny. Tsaunde said she believes in Naruto in part 1 too

    I guess we agree on Naruto not caring about Destiny.

    I still don't understand your point about Rikudo. Do you mean they are irrelevant in terms of power or story?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    My experience on this Board is a select few have reasons to hate Naruto with good reason. I have corrected many false statements throughout my time being here. They are some with legit reasons, even some I would admit beat my arguments sometime(Rpgjay raped me in that Women in Naruto debat"e) . I noticed some just come in just to bash Naruto and when I call them out they can't respond. They normally fall back on "Stf^"," "I didn't ask you for that scan etc... I have also notice nobody will call out someone who makes a ridiculous statement.
    I just want you to know that even though I've said "Naruto Sucks" about a dozen times now but I really don't have anything against the series as a whole. When I say it sucks I mean NOW not in general. It's also easier to just say "it sucks" because I can't deny I'm very disappointed in the series. It was once one of my favorites and I thought it had infinite potential as a Shonen. People will often tell you that there's something kind of magical about Zabuza and Chunin Exams arcs but anyway.

    I'd say I have pretty damn legit reasons to hate the second part of the series. Kishi had this wonderful supporting cast that was just begging to see development and expansion and this really interesting world that looked like it could be one of the great Shonen worlds if done right. There's just something about each country being a nation of elemental ninjas that just instantly makes you want to learn about each nation. But all of the characters and aspects of the story I'm interested are shafted in favor of Sasuke by far my least favorite character in the series (and possibly in all of manga for that matter) and the backstory of the Uchiha clan and Naruto and Sasuke's melodrama and annoying messages of pacifism (in a ninja comic) and all of these other things I don't care about at all.

    It's just not the series I used to love anymore, I just don't feel for it anymore. I've decided to move on and try other series, which I think is the best thing to do. This is all my opinion.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

  20. #2240

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    I just want you to know that even though I've said "Naruto Sucks" about a dozen times now but I really don't have anything against the series as a whole. When I say it sucks I mean NOW not in general. It's also easier to just say "it sucks" because I can't deny I'm very disappointed in the series. It was once one of my favorites and I thought it had infinite potential as a Shonen. People will often tell you that there's something kind of magical about Zabuza and Chunin Exams arcs but anyway.

    I'd say I have pretty damn legit reasons to hate the second part of the series. Kishi had this wonderful supporting cast that was just begging to see development and expansion and this really interesting world that looked like it could be one of the great Shonen worlds if done right. There's just something about each country being a nation of elemental ninjas that just instantly makes you want to learn about each nation. But all of the characters and aspects of the story I'm interested are shafted in favor of Sasuke by far my least favorite character in the series (and possibly in all of manga for that matter) and the backstory of the Uchiha clan and Naruto and Sasuke's melodrama and annoying messages of pacifism (in a ninja comic) and all of these other things I don't care about at all.

    It's just not the series I used to love anymore, I just don't feel for it anymore. I've decided to move on and try other series, which I think is the best thing to do. This is all my opinion.
    I wasn't referring to you really.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts