Closed Thread
Page 109 of 500 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

  1. #2161
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    So that's really it? That's the power of the Rinnegan is to control 6 zombie bodies? That is so ridiculously arbitrary and esoteric that....I don't even know what to say.
    Each of the 6 Paths has some kind of unique ability. The Rinnengan also gives the user power over life and death (7 Path), and the ability to use all 6 elements. Then there's also shared vision and...yep.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    The Rinnegan gives you the ability to learn any technique. It can also summon,force push,suck your soul/chakra,shoot missles etc... hmmm you were saying.
    He's not saying it isn't strong. He's saying it's random and forced. Something only a few people would care to remember and take note of regarding the unique powers the Rinnengan offers.
    Everything's Eventual...


  2. #2162

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Each of the 6 Paths has some kind of unique ability. The Rinnengan also gives the user power over life and death (7 Path), and the ability to use all 6 elements. Then there's also shared vision and...yep.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---



    He's not saying it isn't strong. He's saying it's random and forced. Something only a few people would care to remember and take note of regarding the unique powers the Rinnengan offers.
    How is it random and forced? Every power could be looked at has random then. All this duojustu/bloodied limit stuff was already explained. Even if he decides its noting to take note of its clearly not random. Kishi explained in detail in the manga and databook. Kishi has done his job of providing the content, he can't do much more.

  3. #2163

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    The more eye abilities you have, the more hax you are. That's how it works in Naruto.

  4. #2164
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    The Rinnegan gives you the ability to learn any technique. It can also summon,force push,suck your soul/chakra,shoot missles etc... hmmm you were saying.
    So in other words anything the author wants it to do.

    Seriously, Kishi was literally making that shit up as he went.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Each of the 6 Paths has some kind of unique ability. The Rinnengan also gives the user power over life and death (7 Path), and the ability to use all 6 elements.
    And that's not ridiculously overpowered in the slightest bit.

    Then there's also shared vision and...yep.
    So yeah, if you just so happen to have six dead bodies lying around...

  5. #2165

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    The more eye abilities you have, the more hax you are. That's how it works in Naruto.
    So Danzo was the strongest guy in Naruto, with Kishimoto helping Sasuke as the only way to defeat him...

  6. #2166

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    So in other words anything the author wants it to do.

    Seriously, Kishi was literally making that shit up as he went.


    And that's not ridiculously overpowered in the slightest bit.



    And if you just happen to have six dead bodies lying around...
    What do you mean anything the author wants it to do? Ofcoarse, I am confused, can you clarify that statement because it makes no sense. Oda wants WB to shake the ground and have an ability to destroy the world. The author makes them have any ability heels is needed. Do you want to see where Kishi got the idea from? I know

    Villains being overpowered is surpose to be your argument. Villains are normally overpowered, especially the big name ones.

  7. #2167

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by G.A.G View Post
    So Danzo was the strongest guy in Naruto, with Kishimoto helping Sasuke as the only way to defeat him...
    Danzo was just way too stupid in that fight though. There's standard villain stupidity and then there's what Danzo did. Even though Danzo wasn't a villain seeing as he was fighting Sasuke.

  8. #2168

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Yes, Danzo fight was one of the most frustrating fights in part 2, he had all that sharingans and he wasted all of them like an idiot and made Sasuke win...A true waste of time, pages and ink.

  9. #2169

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    What do you mean anything the author wants it to do? Ofcoarse, I am confused, can you clarify that statement because it makes no sense. Oda wants WB to shake the ground and have an ability to destroy the world. The author makes them have any ability heels is needed. Do you want to see where Kishi got the idea from? I know

    Villains being overpowered is surpose to be your argument. Villains are normally overpowered, especially the big name ones.
    why don't you stop using other mangas to back up your argument.. back up your claimed using any point from Naruto itself.. people don't even want to use Naruto filler as a point in their argument but you using other titles to support yours..

  10. #2170

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    why don't you stop using other mangas to back up your argument.. back up your claimed using any point from Naruto itself.. people don't even want to use Naruto filler as a point in their argument but you using other titles to support yours..
    K I will try to stop referencing other mangas, but I won't stop using the word shonen through. So we have a deal

  11. #2171

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    K I will try to stop referencing other mangas, but I won't stop using the word shonen through. So we have a deal
    thank you... i guest..

  12. #2172

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    thank you... i guest..
    Lmao.......... hmm

  13. #2173

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Lmao.......... hmm
    Don't laugh juju, that's the kind of mistake you make regularly

  14. #2174

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Thighs View Post
    Don't laugh juju, that's the kind of mistake you make regularly
    I called it first! I think.. at least in this thread.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

  15. #2175
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    What do you mean anything the author wants it to do? Ofcoarse, I am confused, can you clarify that statement because it makes no sense. Oda wants WB to shake the ground and have an ability to destroy the world. The author makes them have any ability heels is needed. Do you want to see where Kishi got the idea from? I know

    Villains being overpowered is surpose to be your argument. Villains are normally overpowered, especially the big name ones.
    Villains can be strong, but not overpowered. When they become so grotesquely overpowered, like Aizen-level strong, so that they always have the upper hand no matter what, then they become dull or just flat out ridiculous. Granted, Pain wasn't quite at that level, but his main problem (power-wise) was that his powers were all over the place. There was no logic or cohesion to it.

    Usually an author will give a character a pre-defined ability and the author will work around it and use it in interesting ways. So with Pain his power was that he has the Rinnegan, which allows him to control six dead bodies and see everything that they see, and learn every jutsu ever and have mastery of every ninja element, etc. Basically, it was whatever Kishi could cram in their to make him uber powerful. So yeah, from a battle perspective (we won't even get into how ass his character was) he was very dull and confusing.

  16. #2176

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Villains can be strong, but not overpowered. When they become so grotesquely overpowered, like Aizen-level strong, so that they always have the upper hand no matter what, then they become dull or just flat out ridiculous. Granted, Pain wasn't quite at that level, but his main problem (power-wise) was that his powers were all over the place. There was no logic or cohesion to it.

    Usually an author will give a character a pre-defined ability and the author will work around it and use it in interesting ways. So with Pain his power was that he has the Rinnegan, which allows him to control six dead bodies and see everything that they see, and learn every jutsu ever and have mastery of every ninja element, etc. Basically, it was whatever Kishi could cram in their to make him uber powerful. So yeah, from a battle perspective (we won't even get into how ass his character was) he was very dull and confusing.
    Confusing? Maybe, but dull I don't see. Kishi didn't cram anything in their. Most of Kishi stuff is based on religion. All of Itachi techniques were from some Japanese story. All of Pein techs were inspired by Buddhism. All of the stuff Pein was saying about using pain to bring peace is from Buddhism which had the 6 paths. The soul stealing and reviving the dead is all a part of his techniques. He did give them pre defined moves. All of the path could do one specific thing.

  17. #2177

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by Namixluffy2 View Post
    Confusing? Maybe, but dull I don't see. Kishi didn't cram anything in their. Most of Kishi stuff is based on religion. All of Itachi techniques were from some Japanese story. All of Pein techs were inspired by Buddhism. All of the stuff Pein was saying about using pain to bring peace is from Buddhism which had the 6 paths. The soul stealing and reviving the dead is all a part of his techniques. He did give them pre defined moves. All of the path could do one specific thing.
    Correction "Sharingan" is based on a story or rather gods of some type.......so Jewjew mind me asking as regards to pains buddha origin can you show me where you found such garbage.
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

  18. #2178

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    Correction "Sharingan" is based on a story or rather gods of some type.......so Jewjew mind me asking as regards to pains buddha origin can you show me where you found such garbage.
    I never said sharingan wasn't based off a story too. Rinnegan was based of some story of a guy using pain for peace and gets converted or something like that. I read it a while ago, but anyways source for deva realm http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Deva_Path Go to influences. Six paths info http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_of_Pain All of the Pein names were based on some Japanese story. Some of his abilities were too. Everything the sharingan could do was already pre determined too. I think someone created a thread a while back saying Itachi would have Amerasu/Sasnoo before he even revealed it. Kishi likes his Japanese folklores too. Kin bros were based on it, but he didn't deliver it good with the Kin bros. Kin bros story was rushed and the 9 tails was in the kin bros folklore story.

  19. #2179

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    The Paths of Pain are taken from the Buddhist belief of the Desire Realm, where one reincarnates to if they have not yet reached Nirvana, hence, why they're referred to in Naruto as realms of "Pain". At the top is the Deva, or God Realm. Even in this realm there is no Nirvana, because everything feels so perfect that those born into this Realm stop trying to achieve Nirvana. Next down is the Asura Realm, or the Jealous God, then the Human Realm (which is actually the most desireable), then the Animal, then the Preta (Hungry Ghost Realm), and lastly the Hell Realm. Maximum Negative Karma puts you at the Hell Realm, but even then you can still be reborn once you've expended Negative Karma.

    Sure, it's Wiki, but I don't feel like finding another article on it right now. Naruto's not worth it, at least not at 5 AM.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_realms_of_Samsara

    For that matter, the names of the Sharingan attacks are named after Shinto Gods. Amaterasu is the Sun Goddess, born from the left eye of her father, Izanagi, when he ascended to the heavens and became the supreme god. Tsukuyomi is the Moon God, and the Brother of Amaterasu.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

  20. #2180

    Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

    but what exactly you guys trying to prove here? JUju and FFA?

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts