Closed Thread
Page 106 of 500 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    The chapter was okay to me until last page(i was already expecting something like this ,the raikage bit so the reaction was "eh"),the last page made want gouged the jinchuuriki eyes out put normal ones.
    Why cant people have normal eyes in Naruto?
    Because Masashi Kishimoto has an eye fetish. Is that not obvious to you people. Also maybe you can explain where he got all of the Sharingans from the Uchiha Massacre but where the hell'd he get Rinnegan's?
    @mettemine I have the same question. How the hell did Kishimoto's writing turn out so bad? Look at part one, it's good. How the hell did it turn out so bad? Actually I have a couple of theories but I'll share them later? Sharingan Red for me.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

The rinegans are produced by Nagato's old technique of creating the 6 paths of pain.

Those are the 6 corpses of madara.

The 6 paths of troll.

Oh Tobi.. where are you?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Raikage you shall be missed as a relevant character.....thank you Kishi.

The rinnegan i guess its same with the Painīs eyes(the corpses nagato was controling), the main user can "copy eyes" into others something like that?
    But i dont understand it either...

Um .. wtf. Where did Madara get 7 rinnegan eyes?

And finally..........................

.. Naruto starts moving.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Luffyko View Post
    Oh my...

From Onemanga:

*facepalm*

I died a little.
    Hidden:

Shipmate

Raikage's convertion is worth a single Glossy Black. Madara's Tailed Beast Eye Freak Army is worth another Glossy Black.

And as we all know, a Glossy Black multiplied by two equals a single unit of 600 Billion Armadillo Penis Rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post

Hopefully Naruto will end in 30 chapters or less.
    The second day of the war better be the last day.

I think that Rainbow Okamadillo's penis should be reserved for things that are out of place and just bizzarre to look at.

As terrible as these revelations were, we saw them coming.

Glossy Black.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Well, I'd say the page with the new Pein was Rainbow Armadillopenises, the rest was Glossy Black.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Well that's how he spotted Kisame back then in the training chamber, he sensed evilness inside samehada.
    That doesn't make it better. I could handle it if it was agressiveness he sensed, but flat out scanning people for whether they're evil or not?! Thats too damn black and white even for a shonen, especially one such as Naruto where every other villain is tragic.

Regarding Narutos (newest) speech...was there anything new this week? Anything at all? I felt like I was hearing stuff I already knew being summarized, refrased, or just stated by different characters. We KNOW Naruto wuwed his parents. We KNOW they lodged in his brain. We KNOW he's the current prophesized super ninja Jesus. We KNOW that Minato sealed the Kyubi in him to screw Madara over. It felt like padding, like a filler conversation.

Also, it has taken as long for naruto to get his ass into gear this war as the entire Marineford battle. I know this is the last arc, but with all the flashbacks and the prospect of TEH FINAL BATTLE between Sasuke and Naruto and madara, I think this whole thing will easily near 100 chapters at this pace.

Glossy Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
    Well, I'd say the page with the new Pein was Rainbow Armadillopenises,
    I like that its basically just turned into a descriptive verb at this point.

Or maybe its an onomatopoeia"Like "bleh" or "arf". Its just... rainbow armadillopenises.

Or is it a noun?

Much like Naruto itself, I'm just not sure what it is anymore.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I'm a saviour, I'm taking over the saviour will, and will fulfill the saviour's wishes, and then we'll all be saviours because the prophecy states clearly that there will be saviour and therefore saviour. Did that make sense? No? Then neither did this chapter make sense.

This chapter was horrible. Madara doesn't just give everyone ring eyes, but sharingan eyes as well. I can't wait... More sharingan please!!! At one point, I thought I was reading Dragonball, with the way Raikage powered up and Naruto powered up. Naruto says, "I've been given a lot of responsibility." A shitty character is telling a General what his responsibilities are... At this point, Raikage was right all along. Naruto should die, now. Oh and Kishi... Oh, KISHI, you tease! You made us believe that Naruto was going full speed in the last few chapters, but in reality he wasn't!!! Can you imagine? Naruto dodged a much faster Raikage than past chapters? WOW! How does that happen? Oh yeah, with a drawing pen... Nothing has to make sense anymore.
    Last edited by mr.french; June 22nd, 2011 at 01:47 PM.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Warning: NSFW
    Hidden:

Discovered Stowaway

I think it wasn't that bad, at least the Raikage thing. He tried to kill Naruto, after all. It wasn't also not that much of a jesus speech.
    Still, no mention of Iruka is just a fucking joke. Also what the fuck at that shadowed Tsunade panel? That looks quite fucked up, may be only due to cleaning though.

For the Pain issue... Those are obviously Zombie summons according to the art style, so how can he actually use them as paths? That makes no fucking sense.
    If he actually transplanted the eyes and those are technically no paths, then where do those eyes come from?

I'm not caught up in how all those different Sharingan eye patterns look like, but do those new pains have mangekyo? From what I remember, it sort of resembels it.

wow. all that shading on the last spread... fucking horrible. it's like he was planning to put in screen tones, and drew lines for where they should go, but then remembered "oh wait I'm kishi-fucking-moto do I look like I give a shit anymore?" and just kept in the hashmarks.

and it isn't even good hashing, the lines are too far apart, and then the solid outline of the shadow ruins it. forget any story elements, Naruto's art is so poor it almost renders the manga unreadable by itself.

Yeah, I'm sorry. The mismatched eyes just remind me of this.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

probably one of the worst naruto chapters i've read

WTFF did Kishi do to the Jinchuuriki!? They were probably good enough with their unique powers and personalities, but now you turned them into lifeless zombie eye clones of each other! I can only imagine them using the Doujutsu from both eyes rather than their own unique Jinchuuriki powers they had while they were alive. And if they do use their unique powers it'll be in 2nd running to all the awesome Doujutsu they have at their disposal!

Hell, if not then good. I hope I'm wrong. Maybe they'll just use the Sharingan to predict their opponent's movements and see chakra. Maybe they'll only use the Rinnengan to share a total eye vision. I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    Um .. wtf. Where did Madara get 7 rinnegan eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    The rinnegan i guess its same with the Painīs eyes(the corpses nagato was controling), the main user can "copy eyes" into others something like that?
    But i dont understand it either...
    The 6 Paths of Pain are just zombies and disposable bodies being controlled by 1 Rinnengan user. When Nagato was controlling the 6 Paths of Pain they all had the Rinnengan too (shared vision). Seeing as how Madara said the Rinnengan was "originally" his it's not surprising he has the ability to control the 6 Paths.

Spoiler:
    Oh, and Nagato was the 3rd Sage of 6 Paths. Madara is apparently the 2nd Sage, so it makes sense he would know of this technique and how to use it. So whatever zombie bodies Madara is controlling to be the current 6 Paths will wind up with the Rinnengan. He doesn't need to get them from other bodies. Just as Nagato never had to transplant a pair of Rinnengan eyes from one body to another when he replaced one of the 6 Paths.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And the chapter was shit, not buts about it.
    Everything's Eventual...

Closed Thread

Thread Information