Closed Thread
Page 105 of 500 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Dear lord that was terrible.

Sharingan Red natch.

Ugh

Oh Raikage. You were the only man left in this disaster.
    Sig by Robby

This is definitely deserving of a color.

Great job, Kishi. One of your best chapters.

Real talk.

When naruto already crubstomped the other 6 pains, why Kishi why do you try this again?? Boss rushes are only fun in SOME games!! And when you already beat the bastards easily enough the first time, why go at it a second one?

The talk-no-jutsu had to succed, or else raikage had to be defeated. But the way that this should happened is the other way around, "we need naruto's skills, go find him!" not "naruto has escaped, ah, that's ok we need him anyway"
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Oh my...

From Onemanga:
    OOOOOOOMMMMMFFFFGGGGGG!!!! Now thats what im talking about madara!!!! And Naruto is arguably as fast as minato now!! BEST CHAPTER OF THIS WAR!!!! I mean cmon what if the hosts are like kin/gin too O.o a sharingan and rinnegan + itachi and nagato!!!! Kishi this is why I love you XD!!!!
    *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    When naruto already crubstomped the other 6 pains, why Kishi why do you try this again?? Boss rushes are only fun in SOME games!! And when you already beat the bastards easily enough the first time, why go at it a second one?

The talk-no-jutsu had to succed, or else raikage had to be defeated. But the way that this should happened is the other way around, "we need naruto's skills, go find him!" not "naruto has escaped, ah, that's ok we need him anyway"
    The'll either serve as fodder to show how kewl Naruto is or they will be fodder for the secondary characters.
    Sig by Robby

Everyone seems to be fodder now to show how kewl Naruto is.

Oh and Tsunade was useless as usual. A woman useless in Naruto? WHY WHATEVER ARE THE ODDS

Quote Originally Posted by gabzilla View Post
    The'll either serve as fodder to show how kewl Naruto is or they will be fodder for the secondary characters.
    Heh, the rookie 9 trying to take down the pains, it would be like the Pain invasion should have been.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh, and Iruka, what a surprise, now that naruto has parents, the people who raised him are useless.

I'm the only one who tought that he refered to his balls when he talked about "the 2 suns that I've got!". I should stop seeing Gintama for a while.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I just noticed on Mangareader, One Piece is the number 9 most popular manga. Wasn't it number 3?
    When did that happen?

And here Kishi goes again, filling the moist void in his heart with ample throbbing sharingan-encrusted peinis.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Foolish as it was, the jinchuuriki was the only thing left that I was interested in, having been blueballed of them since part 2 started. Kishimoto just took my jinchuuriki blue balls and threw them in a grinder.

600 Billion Rainbow Penises definitely, if only because Sasuke's conversion deserves worse.
    Last edited by Sesha; June 22nd, 2011 at 09:40 AM.

Naruto just keeps giving me the feeling that kishi was killed and a bad fanfiction writer took his place and wrote this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

He's as giddy as a school girl! Maybe more!

What's a Krusty character?! O_o

While Naruto isn't as good as it used to be, its certainly better then Bleach and I like I still like it.

Gah... more sharingans. How long is this war gonna be anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Just... Just don't know what to think about that...

Somewhere between sharingan red and rainbow penis. So, Glossy Black, I guess?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

This is Glossy Black, seeing as we all saw it coming but didn't want it to happen.

The chapter was okay to me until last page(i was already expecting something like this ,the raikage bit so the reaction was "eh"),the last page made want gouged the jinchuuriki eyes out put normal ones.
    Why cant people have normal eyes in Naruto?

Closed Thread

Thread Information