Closed Thread
Page 102 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 10000

Thread: Bart Simpson Thread XI: The Movie - The Manga Adaption - The Animation

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Naruto Thread XI

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally

You gotta love these June newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by kaang View Post
    Naruto attacked during a flashback.
    fine, I'll bite.

what the hell do you mean? what context is this? who are you saying this to?

are you saying that at one point in the series, Naruto did an attack in a flashback? if so, why would you mention something so obvious? did you forget to quote someone? someone from like 10 pages ago perhaps, because the recent pages have been about a completely different topic?

or perhaps you just saw the spoilers, and are reporting them duly. If so, do you mean there is a flash back in which Naruto is attacked? is there a flashback of Naruto attacking someone? or (and I like this one the best) Naruto is trying to have a flashback but someone attacks him?

seriously, WHAT.

Let's be honest, a flashback ending mid sentence because Naruto was spontaneously attacked in the present would be hilarious.

My random input on this chapter. It's about the only thing I find interesting in not only this thread but that chapter. Seriously why couldn't he have gotten that Logic earlier in the manga. Infact if he could master this new found power he could possibly move up a level. When you guys get off subject or get boring anywhere expect me to pop in with the random subject change.

My random input on this chapter. It's about the only thing I find interesting in not only this thread but that chapter. Seriously why couldn't he have gotten that Logic earlier in the manga. Infact if he could master this new found power he could possibly move up a level. When you guys get off subject or get boring anywhere expect me to pop in with the random subject change.
    Yeah, Dude!

"Seriously people, stop having fun!"
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

And I fail to see how raikage in a cloak got beat by killer in base form? So much for having the chakra of an average beast.

GaIZ STOP CRACKING JOKES AND START SERIOSULY DISCUSSING NINJA COMIC

DO I HAV TO PRESENT SOME THEORIS MY GUD FRIENDS AT NARDO FAN THOUGHT UP

Theres no way to seriously discuss this manga so full of plotholes but to talk about the how the ninjas feel after the war? Talk about something more relevant.

We already know how they felt after the war:

Ninja 1: So I heard we lost half our forces in one day.
    Ninja 2: Bummer.

Well you know how Naruto will act when he finds that out

"We have lost half our total army already"

"Is Sasuke okay?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    GaIZ STOP CRACKING JOKES AND START SERIOSULY DISCUSSING NINJA COMIC

DO I HAV TO PRESENT SOME THEORIS MY GUD FRIENDS AT NARDO FAN THOUGHT UP

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...RRDURRRR-1.gif
    You know, I've always been meaning to ask: What is that guy doing and how can I induce that face on someone IRL?

Ninja 3: Naruto, I'm sorry to tell you that while you were examining armadillo schlong...nearly a million ninjas died in battle.
    Naruto: oh my god thats terrible
    Ninja 3: Indeed, the villages will not recover from this-
    Naruto: just one question...
    Ninja 3: What?
    Naruto: how many sasukes is a "million ninja"

Naruto "I'm going to make sure no one dies!"

"Well about that......"

Wait why confront all of madaras hax forces? Madara doesn't even know where naruto is. Wouldn't it be better to defen than attack? Hey lets meet the enemy's forces in the middle of this land and exhaust ourselves againts his plantmen! Like that will help you find madara.

I question what the ninja war forces are actually going to do when they ever confront Madara face-to-face. It's not like they'll be able to stop him if they lose half their forces in a single day to plantmen and zombies. At best they might inconvenience him by stalling for time until Naruto shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    Well you know how Naruto will act when he finds that out

"We have lost half our total army already"

"Is Sasuke okay?"
    Yeah. Per-eee-ty much.
    Edit: Hey does anyone want to start an Applied Logic-type blog on Naruto, listing all of the disappointments of the series. I know I have many disappointments with the series. It probably won't get made right away, or possibly at all, but I think it's worth thinking about.
    Last edited by Kareem Said; June 21st, 2011 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Just an idea.
    My Hero Academia is my favorite manga series right now. At least so long as the high of its greatness remains. United States of Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    Naruto "I'm going to make sure no one dies!"

"Well about that......"
    And that's the part where they'll lie to him again and reassure him that there's no one dying because there's no war.
    Why? There is no why anymore. Shame on you for even thinking that.

Wait why confront all of madaras hax forces? Madara doesn't even know where naruto is. Wouldn't it be better to defen than attack? Hey lets meet the enemy's forces in the middle of this land and exhaust ourselves againts his plantmen! Like that will help you find madara.
    Madara knows where everyone is.
    Doyee.

Closed Thread

Thread Information