+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Let's Get It On Now! The SFIII: 3rd Strike Online Edition Thread

♥ Friendship is Rainbows ♫♪ RageaSarus's Avatar

Default Let's Get It On Now! The SFIII: 3rd Strike Online Edition Thread

Alright! That's cool! Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike -Fight for the Future-, arguably the greatest Street Fighter eveer, is coming to PSN/XBL this year.

Captivate 2011 is going to start tomorrow and I know the embargo is suppose to last for a week (April 12, 2011) but I made a thread just in case someone leaks some good information regarding the game, because I didn't want the Super Street Fighter IV thread to be filled with awesome 3rd Strike shit.

Not only that, we can discuss 3rd Strike shit here and probably play each other before the re-release via GGPO and some other new online play crap.

Default Re: Let's Get It On Now! The SFIII: 3rd Strike Online Edition Thread

Hugo was here

I'm number one!

Fuck Hugo.

He can burn in hell.

That second-to-last tier beast.

Always thought 3rd Strike was overrated. Despite that I've probably only clocked more hours into SSFII: Turbo, Street Fighter wise anyway.

Bring Back Sarus!

Without KOS the forum is a POS.

Shame on you, son. For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by RageaSarus View Post
    Fuck Hugo.

He can burn in hell.

That second-to-last tier beast.
    The best part about Hugo is that playing him enforces absolute practice with the game's mechanics, at least for me.

I also like Alex a lot. He and Hugo are my boys, absolute!

Chun-Li and Ibuki (with Gouki) all day.

E-le-na.

My queen~

Ibuki and Ryu afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

I won't lie, I like Elena.

Yes. I know she's black.
    Yes. I know she's from Africa.

I just love, love, love her fighting style. (and she can heal!)

Although, I don't love the bitch. (Sarus only loves one African monkey)

This sprite will precede all my posts in this topic. Just saying.

In advance, whenever we schedule fights, I'm just going to put this up and you will know what that means.

What's good, Holypuffy?

I'm game.

Bring it on. I'll put some beats in your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Sounds about good i'd say!

-Skull Girlz
    -Dead Space 2
    -Mortal Kombat 2011
    -SFIII

Fuck my life.

......Cammy IS in this one, right?

I think the only weakness of 3rd strike is the questionable cast (Gill, Urien, Q, Twelve, Necro, Remy). A mix of the SF2 cast + best of the alpha + best of 3rd strike would have made the game perfect.

If you care more about the gameplay this is the game for you. It is pure hardcore. It is the anti MVC3.

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by competitionbros View Post
    Always thought 3rd Strike was overrated. Despite that I've probably only clocked more hours into SSFII: Turbo, Street Fighter wise anyway.
    *knuckle bump*

(still have that 16 character minimum, eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I think the only weakness of 3rd strike is the questionable cast (Gill, Urien, Q, Twelve, Necro, Remy). A mix of the SF2 cast + best of the alpha + best of 3rd strike would have made the game perfect.

If you care more about the gameplay this is the game for you. It is pure hardcore. It is the anti MVC3.
    Well said, son.

Quote Originally Posted by TakinawaTonfa View Post
    *knuckle bump*
    Get out.

-Skull Girlz
    -Dead Space 2
    -Mortal Kombat 2011
    -SFIII

Fuck my life.

Well no...

I doubt Capcom can make her DLC because its 2D or will even make the effort to add her.

Quote Originally Posted by RageaSarus View Post
    Nope.
    Well no...

I doubt Capcom can make her DLC because its 2D or will even make the effort to add her.
    So you guys have fun storming the castle.

I'm going to go play some LittleBigPlanet 2 or Okami. Or if I'm lucky, Mortal Kombat.

Well no...

That was NOT well said.

In fact, that was kin-- no, it was just fucking retarded.

So you guys have fun storming the castle.

I'm going to go play some LittleBigPlanet 2 or Okami. Or if I'm lucky, Mortal Kombat.
    Shut up and get it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information