+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: D.U.R.I.A.N.

Default Re: D.U.R.I.A.N.

I wasn't even alive in 1986.

...But seriously, that can't be my only part, right?

There's no such thing as a minor character unless I forget.

There's a really deep plot point tucked away in that flashback.

Is it the one where Hero appearently ate a ton of durians before or the fact that Marimo is a cute meek girl?
    Last edited by Sai-chan; May 4th, 2011 at 07:48 PM. Reason: It either means that Hero has a ton of powers now or is a total liar and the official Usopp of this story

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chucklepants Fallupface View Post
    "I've never tasted a durian before," Marimo squeaked quietly as she discussed the mythical fruit with Hans and their friends.

"I hear if you eat a durian, your breath will stink forever," Kylor added as Marimo nodded her head.

"I've eaten plenty of durians on my weekly visits to Southeast Asia," Hero huffed as a young and porky RBoar fanned him with a large array of 100 dollar bills.
    Aw yeah, I showed up!! In a flashback. And because I didn't die in one, it means I'll totally show up later in a ZOMG fashion wearing badass clothes amirite? And where did RBoar get all that money anyway?
    [Scene 4 - Inside the Terazord]

"Forgive me, my lord," Insider sighed as he collapsed in defeat.

"Offscreen asskicking!" Ultra Parrot shouted as the battle between Hans and Foxy began.
    lol poor Insider. He'll never get his Claire bot now (wtf is that anyway?)

I still have yet to see me...

And you are such a major character in Crystal Promise.... I feel cheated

delicious story otherwise

I see I'm still chillin' in the background being awesome and beating trapped at Battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucklepants Fallupface View Post
    There's no such thing as a minor character unless I forget.

There's a really deep plot point tucked away in that flashback.
    So deep that you forgot where it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    I see I'm still chillin' in the background being awesome and beating trapped at Battleship.
    Actually, we're not in this chapter to save you from the public humiliation of being thrashed by me. :D

I bet that this story will end without the DURIAN superheroes even coming to get me. They'll probably defeat all the baddies and then go back to their apartment and eat more pizza.
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post

I bet that this story will end without the DURIAN superheroes even coming to get me. They'll probably defeat all the baddies and then go back to their apartment and eat more pizza.
    perfect ending. And don't forget the NES we have.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

You have no idea how wide a smile this brought to my face early this morning. KI, you saved my day.
    Thanks man. 8)

Offscreen goodness~
    Last edited by Dryish; May 7th, 2011 at 01:20 AM.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

[Scene 1 - Inside the Terazord]

"My name is Cuddles the Dark! You killed my dreams! Prepare to die!"

"Oh my god, I turned him into a furry," Foxy gasped.

"Foxy!" Ultra Parrot shouted as he flew to his side, in battle formation. "What are we gonna do?"

"You're going to die!" Cuddles sneered as he shot a dark blue sphere of energy from his right paw, which pushed Foxy and Parrot through the windows (aka eyes) of the Terazord. "Yes, the power of gravity and darkness! This is the power of the Devil Fruit! Buuhanhahahahahahahahaha."

Chapter 3: Dancing with the Durian

[Scene 2 - Outside the Terazord]

Spoiler:

Foxy and Parrot had been falling from the Terazord, sure to die once they hit the ground below. Parrot had been barely conscious, but he had to act fast. Death by Foxy..., he said to himself as he gathered his strength. I won't... let us die... Ultra Parrot flapped his wings slightly and tried his hardest to get them to move. He was only 100 feet from the ground now. Come on, wings... move! he yelled inwardly. 50 feet...

"Look!" Ventie shouted from below. "What the hell happened to those two!"

"What do we do now?" G asked as she primped her lemonfro.

"I'll catch them in my frying pan!" Ventie concluded, conjuring a giant frying pan, completely oblivious to the fact that Foxy and Parrot were just as likely to die from the frying pan as the concrete. "I've got you guys!"

Come on, wings, fly! Parrot urged himself, beginning to flap. He was 30 feet from the ground now. Fly, damn you, fly! Fly! "FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

15 feet from the ground, Ultra Parrot caught the right amount of wind and took flight. He flew swiftly to his unconscious foxy friend and scooped him up before dropping him gently, next to Rose and Avalanche.

"Parrot, you're okay!" G shouted.

"You should have just landed on my frying pan," Ventie sighed.

"Like hell!" Parrot objected.

"Kujajajajajajajajaaja!" Cuddles' laughter echoed from within the Terazord. "Time to die, D.U.R.I.A.N.!"

Spoiler:

"That's what you think, you blue bastard!" Ventie shouted back. "Ultra Parrot, can you fly?"

"Yeah... I think so," Parrot nodded. "He's too strong to take head on though. You aren't planning on going in head on are you?"

"Nope," Ventie answered. "You just do the flying. G, stop singing along and wake the others up. It'll be up to them to take Cuddles out."

"What are you gonna do?" G asked between hums.

"I'm gonna be the hero," Iron Ventriloquist grinned as Ultra Parrot grabbed the puppet chef. "Time to fly!"

Parrot flapped his wings as hard as he could and flew circles around the Terazord, who shot laser beams in futility at the duo.

"Fly higher!" Ventie shouted.

"Above the Terazord?" Parrot asked.

"Yeah."

"I hope you know what you're doing!"

[Scene 3 - Inside the Terazord]

"Hohohohohohohohoho!" Cuddles laughed amusingly. "You think you can escape Tera's attacks do you? Think again! It's all over, DURIAN!"

[Scene 4 - Above the Terazord]

"This is perfect!" Ventie told his feathered companion.

"Now what?" Parrot asked as his wings began to tire.

"Let me go..."

"What!? Are you crazy!?"

"No," Ventie grinned. "I'm a chef."

Ultra Parrot loosened his grip as his puppet friend fell to the earth thousands of feet below.

"All right, Terazord!" Ventie growled as his frying pan began to glow. "Order up! One helping of asskicking with a side of go to hell!"

"What!?" Cuddles' voice echoed from the Terazord. "What are you doing!? What's happening!"

"I'm being...," Ventie grinned as his frying pan grew a thousand times its original size, "...the hero!"

"What!? N-n-n-no!!! This... it can't be!"

Spoiler:

[Yeah... see you on the next episode of D.U.R.I.A.N. Housewives!]
    Last edited by Kitsune Inferno; May 7th, 2011 at 11:04 PM.

This Ventie guy sounds like one handsome fellow.

He's getting a harem, right?

DOUBLE EPISODE INITIATE

[Scene 1 - Los Angeles]

Terazord, meet frying pan.

Spoiler:

Episode 4: Durian You Forget About Me

[Scene 2 - On the ground]

"Captain Ventie!" Narcissista G shouted as the puppeteering chef's frying pan smashed the Terazord to bits.

"Kenny!" Parrot shouted out of character as he landed. The other three D.U.R.I.A.N. members had just come to.

"What happened?" Avalanche asked absent-mindedly, as she and her companions rose to their feet.

"I'm coming!" Ultra Parrot shouted as he flew into the air and caught the unconscious Kenny in the nick of time. You did it, Kenny, he thought to himself.

As he landed, the four others circled him excitedly. Their battle was over...

Spoiler:

"Gagagagagagaga!" Cuddles laughed as he emerged from the wreckage of the Terazord, surrounded by his dark energy. "Very impressive, DURIAN. You had me worried there."

"Why the fuck is this the background music?" Narcissista asked, though no one cared.

"Never mind that," Foxy growled. "Kenny did us a big favor taking out the Terazord. Come on, guys, let's combine forces and talk Cuddles down. I think we can be friends."

"I don't wanna be friends," Cuddles barked, despite being a cat. "I don't wanna be friends! I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS!"

"Is he singing?" Rose asked as he or she brandished his or her whip.

"I was afraid it would come down to this," Foxy sighed as he set himself on fire. "Cuddles... no, I mean Hans... I'm sorry, but..."

Spoiler:

"Silence!" Cuddles interrupted. "You wronged me that day, fox. And you will pay for it with your life."

"I'll shut him up!" Parrot shouted as he flew towards the cat man with blinding speed. Narcissista G followed close behind. "That's enough out of you!"

With a blast of dark energy, Parrot and G were rendered unconscious and knocked backwards.

"What's that, Kylor?" asked a peppy voice from the wreckage of the Terazord. "You mean our old buddy, Hans is really an evil mastermind?"

"Why, yes, Marimo, my dear," came a second manlier voice. "He's going to crush our other friend, Kitsune, with the powers of that fruit he ate."

"Really, Kylor?" Marimo squeed as the duo came into view. "That's incredible!"

"Look, Marimo," Kylor pointed dramatically. "The showdown between these two is happening now!"

"This is amazing!" Marimo chimed.

"Kylor!?" Foxy asked in surprise. "Marimo! Oh, man, guys, it's been 25 years since I last seen you guys."

"I thought you were 20?" Avalanche asked, annoyed.

"Kylor! Marimo!" Cuddles ordered. "Take out the other two standing D.U.R.I.A.N. members. Leave Foxy to me."

"Come on, Kylor!" Marimo dashed forward happily. "Let's show them who's boss!"

"Why, yes, Marimo," Kylor grinned. "We'll show them the power of our teamwork."

"I don't know who you bozos are," Rose growled as he or she cracked his or her whip, "but we're gonna kick your asses."

"That's right!" Avalanche shouted as she grabbed her spear.

"Those guys look mean," Marimo shied back.

"What's that, Marimo?" Kylor sang. "Are you scared of these two? Don't be... All I have to do is use my natural brand of charm and they'll be defeated in no time.

"Wow, Kylor, you're amazing!" Marimo awed.

"This isn't good," Avalanche gulped as she and Rose entered battle formation.

[The D.U.R.I.A.N. gang's at the climax of their battle with Cuddles the Dark! What will happen next? Find out on the next D.U.R.I.A.N. with the Stars!]
    Last edited by Kitsune Inferno; May 7th, 2011 at 11:06 PM.

fhksdla;ghkl;ahkdls;ah

Can you put those youtube vids under tags, Kitsu? My computer is slow. @__@

Other than that, great segment~ <3

Man oh man, this really brightened my day. Great job.

Blablablablablabla!!
    ...Ahem, that was my latest laugh.
    I like the soundtracks and the silliness. Me likey.

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

It has music now?! awesome!! Wait, how come Cuddles' evil laugh kept changing in the story? Kitsune you win my love for the Tangled clip <3

lol that's actually pretty much how I would act in battle. Yay~ I'm in a duo with Kylor.

[Scene 1 - Los Angeles: Wreckage of the Terazord]

"What's that, Marimo?" Kylor sang. "Are you scared of these two? Don't be... All I have to do is use my natural brand of charm and they'll be defeated in no time.

"Wow, Kylor, you're amazing!" Marimo awed.

"This isn't good," Avalanche gulped as she and Rose entered battle formation.

"Get ready!" Rose shouted. "You take the guy in the cowboy hat, I'll handle the girl!"

Spoiler:

Episode 5: Fire Durian's Breath

"Hey!" Avalanche shouted. "You take the guy, I'LL take the girl!"

"Dammit, Avalanche," Rose explained. "Don't you know how this works? The guy takes on the guy and the girl the girl!"

"What exactly are you implying?" Avalanche growled at her partner, Rose Garden.

"Well, since we're both women," this complicates things, the rosey wo/man sighed. "I figure since I'm the girliest of the two-"

"You're a freakin' guy!" Avalanche barked.

"Hey, Kylor," Marimo asked in curiosity. "Are they really fighting amongst themselves?"

"Why, yes, Marimo," Kylor boasted. "It would appear that neither of them can decide who is worthy enough of an opponent for a dashing guy like-"

Before he could finish, Kylor was knocked backwards several fight by a joint attack from both Rose and Avalanche. "SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"... me...," he finished unconsciously.

"That was all me!" Avalanche boasted.

"Like hell it was!" Rose growled. "I took him out, you take out the girl!"

"No, YOU take out the girl!"

"Kylor!!!!" Marimo squealed in horror before fainting.

Neither D.U.R.I.A.N. member said a word as they blinked at the fainted girl.

[Scene 2 - A few feet away]

"Hehehe," Foxy smirked. "It looks like those dastardly two have fallen. Now it's just you and me, Hans!"

"I am Cuddles the Dark!" Cuddles growled as he took battle positions. "You killed my dream. Prepare... to die."

"Die?" Foxy grinned. "That's not happening."

"Is that so?" Cuddles spat. "Well, you sure won't be walking out of her unscathed!"

Cuddles fired off two of his dark energy balls which pushed Foxy back a few feet, though he held his ground.

"Didn't you get the memo?" Foxy asked as he took a step forward, knocking the villain's attacks aside. "I've seen the extent of your attacks! They can't hurt me any longer!"

"Hmph," Cuddles growled before his whole body glowed blue. "Eat this, then!"

Before Foxy could react, Cuddles zoomed toward him and decked him straight in the chin. The fox flew back several feet into a nearby rock.

"Foxy!" Rose shouted. "Come on, get up!"

"How did that taste?" Cuddles asked sinisterly. "I bet it was to die for! Shizazazazazazazaza!"

"Now that I've eaten," Foxy growled as he surrounded his fists in foxfire. "I'm all fired up!"

"Oh no, you just didn't," Ventie stared at Foxy as he awoke from his fall, unamused by the reference.

"Still hungry?" Cuddles asked, continuing the exchange of cheesy dialogue. "Have some seconds, on the house!"

Cuddles went for another punch, though Foxy narrowly ducked.

"No thanks," Foxy replied. "I think I'll take it to go!"

Before Cuddles could move, the fox planted a fire-charged uppercut on Cuddles' chin.

As Cuddles flew into the air like a ragdoll, Foxy did a dramatic flip before jumping into the air ahead of him.

"Try again!" Cuddles shouted, regaining his composure. Using his control of gravity, he pulled Foxy back down onto the ground below, drilling him into the ground.

"Dammit, Foxy!" Ventie shouted as he grabbed his frying pan. Parrot and G had come to as well, and were ready to fight. Ventie dashed toward Cuddles with his frying pan, though, Cuddles only pushed him back with gravity.

Parrot fired a barrage of rainbow feathers at the blue cat, though they were tainted and lost their power thanks to Cuddles' dark energy.

G sprayed some of her lemon perfume, though it did nothing of significance. Avalanche and Rose both attacked as well, though they were also met with failure.

"Zehahahahahahahaha!" Cuddles cackled as he levitated in the air, glowing a dark blue. "This Devil Fruit! Its power... so magnificent! Yes! I... am invincible!"

"Hey, litterbreath!" A voice called from a few feet behind.

"Maho?" Cuddles turned his head to see Foxy standing again, this time surrounded by magnificent flames. "What's this?" Cuddles sneered. "Ready for more, Kitsune?"

"Shut up," Foxy barked. Behind his aura of flames, a long stream of flame emerged, lashing about violently, almost like a tail.

"I don't get it," Cuddles sighed. "Is this a Naruto reference?"

"Fuck Naruto!" Foxy replied. "The tails of the fox are a recurring symbol in Japanese folklore!"

"So it's not a Naruto reference?" Cuddles asked defiantly.

"A fox is born with only one tail," Foxy continued, ignoring Cuddles. "Every 100 years, he gains another tail until he becomes a Kyubi. I... don't have 100 years." With that, a second tail of flame lashed out from Foxy's aura. "I need the power right now, you see!"

"What the hell?" Cuddles gasped.

"So I'm going to use tomorrow's energy, today!"

"Oh no, you just didn't," Ventie stared at Foxy as he awoke from his fall, unamused by the reference... again.

"More precisely, I'm shaving 100 years off of my lifespan! That way, I can put an end to this, Hans! Do you get it now!?"

"That makes no sense," Ultra Parrot sighed, aware of the fact that Foxy was full of shit. You won't even live to BE 100, he thought to himself.

"N-n-no!" Cuddles gasped, realizing the gravity of the situation. "I'm sorry, Kitsune! Please forgive me!"

"The time for forgiveness is long past!" Foxy yelled as he channel all of his aura into his fists. "Hans! Go to Hell! Two-Tailed Inferno Cannon, FIRE!!!!!!!!!"

[Is Death by Foxy's Two-Tailed Inferno Cannon enough to stop the resilient Cuddles the Dark? Find out on the next episode of Game of Durians!]

Behind the scenes:

Sakie: oy, what about me? I have trapped, remember?! I'm supposed to be the main villain here! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!

trapped: I... I think they've forgotten about you.

Sakie: b-b-but... I... I'm supposed to be the villain...

trapped: there, there. It's not that bad. Let's go make cupcakes!
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Curse you and your brilliant plan Kitsune!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information