+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Come up with the worst anime idea

Back from the dead

Default Re: Come up with the worst anime idea

Me and some friends did a story thing at school since we were bored so I imagined it all anime style.

At the bicentennial ear-beat-box-off, the anorexic wheat-eating dragon kidnaps princess Bob and takes her into his heavily guarded cavern. A knight comes along in super-bling-bling-battle armour called Sir Seiz and is on the quest to rescue bob. On the way, he rides his trusty aardvarkhorse and he meets a tiny gnome meditating under the capsicum waterall. The gnome reveals himself to be Asparagus, the super-fast, laser-eyed hyperactive gnome as well as jump into Seiz's bag. Seiz has no choice and realises Asparagus's combat ability and they both go to the caverns. But soon, they are fired upon by crab-cannons. Seiz gets out his super-phat razor medallion and cuts some turrets off and Asparagus shoots the turrets with his eyes and runs onto the roof and eats the ruins. He runs back down and soon they both enter. BUT WHAT'S THIS?! An evil closet-vending machine robot that flings razor short shorts! Seiz tells Asparagus to run around in circles in the corner so they fight. Seiz tries confuddling the robot's light sensor by flashing his phat lewt. The robot is unaffected and hits him on the shoulder. Seiz reels in pain and gets hit three more times. He is in a critical condition when he pulls out his diamond pimpin' club and gets ready for a ho' down. He starts deflecting the short shorts and manages to get close enough to land a hit on the robot but then it shoots out a flaming foootball cap and it latches onto Seiz's head. Seiz is in unbearable pain but can still stand so with his remaining strength, he rips off the cap with his cane and flings it back and starts pounding on the machine.

This isn't the exact version and I'm not finished. Expect:

Giant boxing frogs in Easter Bunny costumes
    A giant blob of sentinent water
    An amputee, martial artist anthropomorphic parrot who has a super peg-leg capable of turning into a blade or a gun
    A coconut demon
    Bunny-ears shaped mind control devices enabling the dragon to control the monsters
    Something armadillo-related fighting something aardvark-related

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior
    It already exists, it's called Beyblade.

But really, a Dragonball GT segual would suck.

Hahaha, so true.

As for a terrible anime, I'd have to say something like Bo (x23). How people like that show is beyond me. o.o
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is awesome. Seriously. It's a great manga to get into.

Actually, Naruto has the Nine-Tailed Fox Deamon in him. Inuyasha(if I'm not mistaken) is a dog demon.
    That's the point. Combining two of the most overrated manga ever into one grotesque being.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

This one might actually work, but I thought of an acid trip anime. The whole show would be a bunch of stoners doing acid, and then it would show their hallucinations.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

A Care Bears anime. :p I'd only watch it if it'd have blood in it with the bears killing eachother with axes.

Me and some friends did a story thing at school since we were bored so I imagined it all anime style.
    Dude, I would so watch that. XD

A sports anime about curling.

A fighting anime where the characters fight via rap and dance offs ala "You Got Served"

An fighting anime about a single brawl that lasts more than 400 episodes.

A Harem anime with 90 yo geriatrics as the love interests.

A Monster Trainer type anime where the trainers pit real pets against one another (dogs, cats, penguins, pythons, goldfish, rocks, etc...). Ahhh, the joys of animal cruelty.

Emo goth chick shoujo anime

Mecha-Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers
    Mecha-Jesus
    "Ralph, Jesus does not have wheels."

Frog boxing except the frogs are inside out and wear hats gotta have hats

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

I hope the creator of Love Hina doesn't read this, but a senior citizen harem series.
    Rappin' Chopper:

"Yo; I was a reindeer livin' out in 'da snow! But then this old geeza' doctor brought me into his home! After healin' my wounds, I felt real phat. Then, old docta' Hiruk gave me this blingin' hat! My family beat me, shunt me, but it's all tight. Because I'm doin' my doctor remedies all night. I look like freak with my Human Human fruit. But now I'm with some gangsta' pirates who like to steal loot! All the girls like my blue nose. Yeah; it's the way that I get the *Record scratching*. Usopp's the guy with all 'da glory. He's my main man with all his tight stories. Zolo's Santoryu skills are on ice. You betta' watch out, or you gonna get sliced! Sanji's the cook servin' up the main dish. Don't mess with him, unless that's your wish. Luffy's 'da captain with the straw hat! His Gum Gum skills are real real tight. Vivi's the princess of Alabasta. Now we gotta head there, and we betta' do it faster!"

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Worst idea: I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE DRAGONS.

Quote Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek
    Worst idea: I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE DRAGONS.
    What about a politics manga... the characters are candidates?

That could actually be interesting if was made by a good author like the guy who made death note.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty1Berry
    What about a politics manga... the characters are candidates?
    I dunno... those crazy Japanese people made LAWYERS fun and entertaining (see Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiba.) They might actually turn that into an entertaining series.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers
    An fighting anime about a single brawl that lasts more than 400 episodes.
    That's actually a pretty unique idea I'd like to see someone try.

Jump Ultimate Stars FC: 4596 6023 4615

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information