+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 619: "At the Sea Forest" Discussion

Default Re: Chapter 619: "At the Sea Forest" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Keroro Gunsou View Post
    LOL @ brooke playing dead again?heheh they fell for it :)

and king neptune's kamehame wave!
    I thought it was cause most of his body was submerged in sea water.

Only thing strange... Sanji wasn't pissed of and has shown reaction that someone was attacking the princess

Jinbei face was epic. Whole chapter was epic really, but the Jinbei face really does stand out

Am i the only one who thinks' it's annoying that the whole Arlong/Nami thing keeps on re-appearing? Cuase i really belived we were totally over that phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    Well it looks to me like he isn't quite done yet with how he resolves that he can't just stand by and watch someone die. I can easily imagine him busting out his swords for a final attack before succumbing to his lack of air.
    His mouth is open and all the air is escaping. I think Zoro is done holding people off for now, until he can get a few more breaths. At any rate, this secures that Luffy will have to go back. Either that or the Princes will be quickly on their way. Whatever happens, the King and those Straw Hats will have to be saved (unless Usopp has something that can help them escape, but I doubt it).

Oh, and Sanjino, Nami herself is over it, but this is still a grave matter revolving around her and everyone she loved being tortured and the death of her mother. She now knows a lot more about the Fishmen, why they behave in such a way and the dark history that spurred those like Arlong on. So the fact that we're finally going to get to see what happened that would unleash Arlong on the East Blue still holds great importance.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    I know, but Luffy won't say anything like "Don't apologize to me, apologize to Nami."
    Maybe. We'll just have to see how Nami reacts. Jinbe already confessed he feels bad about letting Arlong loose. I'm sure Nami will lay into him about it.

After everyone is copacetic then maybe they'll all go back to FI to deal with the NFP and more importantly Caribou since everyone seems to have forgotten about him.

I'm guessing it will be the princes. They're probably on their way there already, and we still need to showcase their fighting abilities, so this situation would be a good point to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Jinbei face was epic. Whole chapter was epic really, but the Jinbei face really does stand out
    I agree, before we go on to full page rants about random predictions of minor characters, I would like to take a moment to reflect on the awesomeness that is my favorite facial reaction in the manga in its entirety. This face had me laughing for minutes on end.

OT? Seriously, within three days we will be talking about black beard or something...

How many chapters does an average flashback take? Just curious since I only started reading the Manga after the TS.

I just looked back and realized that Jinbei didn't even know Hacchi was back on FI. I know he hasn't been on FI since he became wanted again but man Jinbe....you slow.

15 pages again? Oh, please.

The best part of the chapter was Jimbee's "Enel face".

I see a flashback coming soon.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by CP9 Boss Cat View Post
    Nami has a bubble mask
    Usopp has a bubble mask
    Brook has a bubble mask

So why the hell does Zoro, the only one who's not useless and can get them out of this mess, not have a damn bubble mask?!!

It's a damn plot device that makes no sense.

Haha Jinbe's face is cracking me up. Totally out of character.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    I know, but Luffy won't say anything like "Don't apologize to me, apologize to Nami."
    .why would he accept the apolgy arlong did nothing to him or any of his crewmates other than nami. Jenbe should atleast know who he hurt. Not to mention nami was a fishman pirate for 8 years im sure that will come up sooner or later. Nami has info and being the inqusitive type shes going talk to jenbe. Also i want luffy to introduce atleast some of his crew to jenbe. Everyone that meets luffy wants to know his crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjino View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks' it's annoying that the whole Arlong/Nami thing keeps on re-appearing? Cuase i really belived we were totally over that phase.
    Nam is on fi get over it
    Last edited by NANLIT; March 30th, 2011 at 06:59 PM.

I can't wait to see the colored Sea Forest in the anime, I hope its a magnificent shade of purple, which is my favorite color.

Oh yeah, and how come we didn't get to see Robin meet up with Franky? It obviously happened.

Lie turns into reality Tabasco Boshi's Avatar

If someone thinks Usopp or Brook are useless, then One Piece isn't his series.

Spoiler:

Who's next?

"I'll introduce you! This is Scaredy-cat!" Hahaha
    Like the conversation at sea forest. Because Jinbe let Arlong free he probably take responsibilty for Hodis actions as well as Arlongs, seeing that Arlong was Hodis hero.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one".

A tad confusing chapter, I'll have to reread it to make sure I didn't miss anything. I'm guessing that we'll be going into some sort of flashback with Jinbe! Could the events with the Queen and the Hodi business coincide with Arlong being sent to East Blue? I guess we'll find out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco Boshi View Post
    If someone thinks Usopp or Brook are useless, then One Piece isn't his series.

Who's next?
    sengoku. i can just imagine it.

I also thought it was a bit odd that he didn't realise that hachi was back even after 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    sengoku. i can just imagine it.

I also thought it was a bit odd that he didn't realise that hachi was back even after 2 years

It hasnt been 2 years since Hachi arrived back to fishman island. He wa protecting Sunny and since then he has been lying injured in his bed recuperating. And we dont really know how long it has been since Jinbei abandoned( or banned to be there) Fishman island

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

okay, the one where said "i can't just stand by and let someone die". i'm pretty sure it was neptune who said it. as for the bubble heads, reason zoro didn't have one was becuase he went straight into the fight, rather than nami who ran away (which means she had time), smae with brooke and usopp, who didn't do anything, which means they had time

Quote Originally Posted by churlyryan View Post
    I can't wait to see the colored Sea Forest in the anime, I hope its a magnificent shade of purple, which is my favorite color.

Oh yeah, and how come we didn't get to see Robin meet up with Franky? It obviously happened.
    Because thats how you write good stories. You don't show the random nothingness when it isnt important. Franky saying it was all that their needed to be.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information