Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 619: "At the Sea Forest" Discussion

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Chapter 619: "At the Sea Forest" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CP9 Boss Cat View Post
    Nami has a bubble mask
    Usopp has a bubble mask
    Brook has a bubble mask

So why the hell does Zoro, the only one who's not useless and can get them out of this mess, not have a damn bubble mask?!!

It's a damn plot device that makes no sense.

Haha Jinbe's face is cracking me up. Totally out of character.
    That face is never out of charcter with luffy. Luffy is going to tell jenbe not to apoligize to him but to nami. Its going to be epic. Not to mention nami might be mad herself. Van der decken is going to show up and ussop is the onlyone capable of fighting next chapter. Only Oda could pull it all off.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    Regarding what will happen at the Palace now... I'm going to guess that Zoro will probably do some huge slash / a bunch of scattered small slashes to clear the way for the others to escape, and then get left alone nearly out of breath and at duped-up Hodi's mercy. I definitely get the vibe that Zoro has something left to give, at least, but I don't think it will be outright beating Hodi.
    On the last panels, http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/75708962/8
    It seems that Zoro is getting captured(out of air) as well as Usopp.

In fact, I remember Hodi ordering his pirates to kill them all. Obviously, something has to save them.

I hope that Zoro unleashes Coc and opens his right eye at the same time but I am not so sure because it's so Narutfail.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    Why not?

And they were busy getting away. They only caught Zoro right when Hodi attacked. Zoro looks like he lost conciousness. They'll give him a helmet, I'm sure.
    Let's hope Usopp can do that. He is the King of snipers after all. And it's too late to give zoro a bubble helmet now, as if the Fishmen pirates would allow that...

Unless Usopp can cause a distraction and give Neptune enough time to slip a mask on zoro. What a gyp though, one of the strongest swordsmen in the world is in a bind because he has no air. But he did the honorable thing and stood by Neptune.

thanks for the chapter

LOL at Jinbei's facecault!

Hahaha! So was Chouchou's store modeled to look like Luffy's straw hat in certain places?

Last thing I just jumped in without reading anything, but a clam fishman!!!!!!!!!!
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Muah View Post
    That face is never out of charcter with luffy. Luffy is going to tell jenbe not to apoligize to him but to nami. Its going to be epic. Not to mention nami might be mad herself. Van der decken is going to show up and ussop is the onlyone capable of fighting next chapter. Only Oda could pull it all off.
    I doubt Luffy will tell him to apologize to anyone.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    I doubt Luffy will tell him to apologize to anyone.
    He already apologized. But Nami will forgive him and Luffy will think "no biggie".

If Van Decken is approaching them he's outnumbered and outclassed. He'll probably join back up with Hodi.

Discovered Stowaway Coruscation's Avatar

On the last panels, http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/75708962/8
    It seems that Zoro is getting captured(out of air) as well as Usopp.
    Well it looks to me like he isn't quite done yet with how he resolves that he can't just stand by and watch someone die. I can easily imagine him busting out his swords for a final attack before succumbing to his lack of air. Still, perhaps you're right that some outside force would have to save him after that, unless Hodi decides to temporarily save him in order to torture the lowly human who dared injure him (or something).

The Sovereign Haki would be badass, though I'm not sure that I think he has it this early. Or maybe he has brought it out, but can't control it, and has thus held it back until this point not to knock out innocents? Would be pretty cool. Although this isn't the thread for that sort of speculation I guess.

Banalona for the win! Kokolores's Avatar

I hope Aohige can find the time to go over the MS translation. It looks iffy in a couple of places. It's the same guy as last time and he or she has a track record of flawed translations.
    Gorlak wants you for the army

So Jinbei's big reveal that we've been waiting for him to say for all these weeks was...

...He was the one who unleashed Arlong into the East Blue? Didn't we know that already?

And how did Jinbei not know over the past 2 years that Hachan was not captured along with Arlong?

Can't they use a dial from Skypia (I am sure there was one that store "gas") and store some air to breath? When are these dials gonna be ever used?
    ごれは秘密です

Quote Originally Posted by SFMF View Post
    Can't they use a dial from Skypia (I am sure there was one that store "gas") and store some air to breath? When are these dials gonna be ever used?
    I think a bubble mask would be more practical no?

Quote Originally Posted by CP9 Boss Cat View Post
    He already apologized. But Nami will forgive him and Luffy will think "no biggie".

If Van Decken is approaching them he's outnumbered and outclassed. He'll probably join back up with Hodi.
    I know, but Luffy won't say anything like "Don't apologize to me, apologize to Nami."

I wonder what's going to happen to Zoro, Brook, Usopp, and Neptune. They're in a pretty tight spot, the only thing I can think of is having the 3 princes save them.

the cover page is absolutely wonderful.
    the burning down of shushu's master's pet store was one of the most emotional moments in one piece for me. I guess I have a weakness for dogs :)

LOL @ brooke playing dead again?heheh they fell for it :)

and king neptune's kamehame wave!

Next chapter will be epic

Quote Originally Posted by SFMF View Post
    They've been used. How'd you miss that?

Examples: Davy Back Fight, Usopp vs Luffy, Kabuto, Clima Tact, Bink's Sake.

Or did you mean on FI?

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    Last thing I just jumped in without reading anything, but a clam fishman!!!!!!!!!!
    I love that guy!!

So, the big cliffhanger was something everybody knew already anyway. I agree with the feeling that there is going to be a huge flashbacks filling in the blanks of the story.

I just wonder how many months will pass before we get to know what the Sea Forest's poneglyph says. Because there has to be one, right?
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information