+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 619: "At the Sea Forest" Discussion

I have the will of D Trafalgar D. Jd's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 619: "At the Sea Forest" Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    the thing i ahve the biggest hope for is the coby vs luffy fight
    Yeh that fight will be ace bt we all no hu will win

Cheers Acer appreciate the support, Wot do u guys reckon if Jinbei was to become a strawhat nakama? Good? Bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    Actually dock 3 is just on the opposite side from dock 1, which has been showing since Sabaody.
    Oh so might be the Waver getting some use then? That actually would work just as well especially if their fast means of transport becomes incapacitated.

Wonder if a Waver on the water is faster then a mermaid in the water?

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgar D. Jd View Post
    Yeh that fight will be ace bt we all no hu will win

Cheers Acer appreciate the support, Wot do u guys reckon if Jinbei was to become a strawhat nakama? Good? Bad?
    How weird is it you can spell appreciate, reckon, become and support correctly but absolutely mercilessly destroy 3-4 letter words that did nothing at all to you - they have feelings too you know.

Is it me, or is Zoro missing his scar on his left eye on this page? http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/75708962/7

Either way, nice chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgar D. Jd View Post
    Does anyone else hav the theory that Zolo cut his own eye in order to make things harder for himself? just like when he cut himself in the Buggy saga to make himself weaker and still win.
    I reckon that once hes faced with a new tough enemy he'll open that eye, similar to wearing the bandana

any thoughts?
    http://www.sodahead.com/entertainmen...s/blog-104357/

Sailors (stereotyped by the eye-patch-wearing pirate) who often went above and below deck, used eye patches to have one eye adjusted for the top deck and the other eye already adjusted for the darkness when suddenly going below deck. The strong sunlight while above deck on an oceangoing vessel could require minutes of adjustment to the dim lighting below deck. With virtually no light sources below deck, sailors would have to rely heavily upon their eyes to adjust. In the critical moments of modifying the rigging, navigating, and especially during battle, those minutes were too precious. A simple switch of the patch from one eye to the other saved time and was more convenient than being temporarily blinded when going between decks.

I think someone has brought this up before - it is a minor possible reason - all enemies will target that eye to blind him completely or go for perceived blind spots, this would mean Zoro has chosen to keep the eye closed out of willpower instead of using an eye patch.

Or he has lost the eye.

Pretty much the only two options there - having his eye have some demon power is a little rich - the only thing is maybe it is the way Hawkeye trained his eyes to be so strong - instead of training both eyes Zoro is training 1 but that is also associated with the first point.

Besides till Zoro's perceived handicap is further explored you're just going to get frustrated people who discussed it to death when the time skip happened - Actually I am sure there is a ton of discussion there in the thread for it if you're interested.

http://www.apforums.net/showthread.php?t=29893

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzith View Post
    Is it me, or is Zoro missing his scar on his left eye on this page? http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/75708962/7

Either way, nice chapter.
    Looks to be a standard error - I believe Greg has a section on his website dedicated to errors in the printing send him a PM if he hasn't already caught it - although I think he is still pretty busy over there.

Sorry to change from this wonderful topic

The whole 11 years vs 10 years thing. Dont forget there is a time gap between arlong arc and marineford arc. Several months past at least since arlong and luffy crying about ace dying.
    yeah im here

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Ok chaps, let's get back on topic.

Nami is about to get pissed at Jimbei. Facepalm if Luffy asks him to join because Nami won't agree. She will probably get over it through. Didn't Nami also hate a crew member before and she warmed up to him.

I think if Hodi is gonna use Usopp, Zoro and Neptune as baits to lure the other straw hats into an obvious trap.

Caimie mentioned that Hodi's mind is also dangerous.

Whether Nami or anyone else besides Luffy agrees is irrelevant. Hence why Robin was able to join the crew despite the other member's objections.

Quote Originally Posted by youngjustice20 View Post
    Nami is about to get pissed at Jimbei. Facepalm if Luffy asks him to join because Nami won't agree. She will probably get over it through. Didn't Nami also hate a crew member before and she warmed up to him.
    I'm wondering if you even read One Piece.

I never said he won't be able to join, but Nami will be pissed.

how do you know that? we have yet to see her full reaction to the story.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Or the logic behind it, which will probably just amount to Jinbei having made a decision that Arlong disagreed with, which resulted in Arlong leaving. The decision will have probably been a good one but obviously it resulted in the unforseen consequence of Arlong's east blue takeover attempt.

Oda could go the route of Jinbei just use to hate humans because of the fishertiger incident, but Ace/Luffy changed his view on them. The two chapters that mention so far said he set them loose/left not any dispute. http://www.citymanga.com/one_piece/chapter-69/07/ It also could be something to do with him becoming a warlord because it says "in exchange".

If Nami could forgive Hachi, and he was ACUTALLY there when it all happened. I'm pretty damn sure she's going to forgive Jinbe.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by youngjustice20 View Post
    Oda could go the route of Jinbei just use to hate humans because of the fishertiger incident, but Ace/Luffy changed his view on them. The two chapters that mention so far said he set them loose/left not any dispute. http://www.citymanga.com/one_piece/chapter-69/07/ It also could be something to do with him becoming a warlord because it says "in exchange".
    I don't think it was Ace or Luffy that changed his views on humans, but most probably queen otohime since he speaks of her ideals.

However I'm sure Ace and Luffy just add more to his appreciation of humans.

Yay, WATERKAMEHAMEHAAAA!!!

Discovered Stowaway Coruscation's Avatar

^^Don't forget Whitebeard. It wasn't really made clear exactly when he started protecting FI, but if Jimbei was once of Arlong's school I imagine that that was a pretty major eye-opener for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    I don't think it was Ace or Luffy that changed his views on humans, but most probably queen otohime since he speaks of her ideals.

However I'm sure Ace and Luffy just add more to his appreciation of humans.
    He deeply respected Whitebeard long before Ace appeared.

I'd say it has something to do with him.

Edit: and i'm TOO SLOW XD

I am teh Juggernaut Bitch! Rori's Avatar

Jinbe's wtf face is awesome.
    "May The Haki Be With You...."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information