+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 643 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 ... LastLast
Results 12,741 to 12,760 of 12846

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

That Im will have a direct role in Shyarly's vision regarding Fish-Man Island's fate.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    That Im will have a direct role in Shyarly's vision regarding Fish-Man Island's fate.
    Please expound on this. Is this connected to Marie Geoise being over the Red Line? Shirahoshi?

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Please expound on this. Is this connected to Marie Geoise being over the Red Line? Shirahoshi?

Yeah, i''m interested in the importance of the Hat as well. Is it a souvenir, does it have an ability and what kind of value does it hold?

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Yeah, i''m interested in the importance of the Hat as well. Is it a souvenir, does it have an ability and what kind of value does it hold?
    Definitely does seem too easy to dismiss it as just a simple momento from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinotX View Post
    Just seeing Big Mom's flashback again and the giants in Elbaf were talking about the Sun God. I like the fact that the New World seems to be pushing around things related to the Sun.

Fishman Island
    - Sun Pirates
    - Fishman Island wanting to live under the real sun

Wano & Zou
    - The Dawn of the New World

Elbaf
    - Sun God

And then we have the Straw Hats that have their boat: Thousand-Sunny. I just think it is pretty cool that this seems to be a theme.

That aside with the latest chapters we now see that the Straw Hats are getting (mini) power ups again, not sure if I forgot something but for now it seems;

• Zoro --> Enma
    • Sanji --> Raidsuit
    • Chopper --> Rumble Ball upgrade
    • Nami --> Zeus
    So we have quite some characters that still need some upgrades and probably some of them are going to happen in a later arc;

Elbaf arc

Usopp seems to be a prime contender to get some sort of upgrade here. Elbaf will be very much related to Usopp. Yggdrassil or so.

Vegapunk arc

Franky I mean this says enough.

That leaves Robin, Brook and Jinbe and honestly I have no clue where they could be.

Brook perhaps also in Elbaf if they want to have relation to the Niflheim. The other two are no clue, perhaps their new stuff is going to be shown in the next few fights.
    Usopp --> Elbaf Seeds, New Weapons/Armor/Gadgets from Vegapunk
    Robin --> Haki, DF Awakening
    Franky --> Seastone Nails from Wano, New Upgrades from Vegapunk
    Brook --> New Battle Songs, New Music Instrument from Vegapunk, Soul Possession
    Jinbe --> Another Fish-Man Karate Secret Technique, Fish-Man Jujutsu Secret Technique

I have a feeling Usopp will get a DF weapon like Lassoo and Funkfreed being sentient to team up with Kuro Kabuto and the Pop Greens.
    Bounty: 382M Quirks: High Places | Garchu
    Roles: Ship Guard | Ship's Cat | Lookout
    Clues: Ch 175 | Statue | Foxy Flag | Paw DF
    Dreams: Travel w/ PK | The Dawn
    Survival: Moon Resurrection | Will of P

Portgas D. Rouge was apart of the Rocks Pirates

Also Shakky and Rouge helped roger and garp vs rocks pirates

You said that Im would have a direct role in Shyarly's vision, then you posted this as if to imply that Im will be the one who'll wear the Mary Geoise straw hat despite it clearly being too big for Im to wear based on the proportions in those panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Oshawott View Post
    You said that Im would have a direct role in Shyarly's vision, then you posted this as if to imply that Im will be the one who'll wear the Mary Geoise straw hat despite it clearly being too big for Im to wear based on the proportions in those panels.
    Hehe, who said Im had to be the one to wear the hat for Im to have a direct role?

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Oshawott View Post
    A size enlarging DF for his head solves that.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Bonney probably has some special status that she tends not to show.
    Last edited by electricmastro; June 21st, 2021 at 08:46 PM.

Can someone link me the page where some gladiator in dressrosa says strawhat luffy can't be in the collessium since he heard luffy was 8 feet tall or giant??

found it

Last edited by zeff redleg; June 23rd, 2021 at 07:21 PM.

Blackbeard is Kuato from total recall film 1990 but times two. Somewhere in his body there are two fetuses like things hiding. He will eat another devil fruit if he hasn’t already.

Shiki will be used in the story again either in a flashback or future mentions.

Surprised that Oda went out of his way to mention him again a decade Impel Down(ties in to promoting Strong World at that time).

Theories:
    1. Shanks recently became a Yonko (6 years), which means that group/label coined by the government existed well before. I think Shiki was a former Yonko and was the one who Shanks beat to become one. In that Oden flashback, there was a panel where the prominent Rocks pirates had their backs turned in the background. Understandably, WB, Kaido, and Big Mom, all would be Yonkos were there. Then Shiki.Or...
    2. Edward Weevil's biological father isn't Whitebeard, but very well could be Shiki. Totally random but I recall when Weevil's silhouette was revealed when Doffy gave the Throne Wars' speech and Weevil's hair really looked like Shiki's. Sailed the same boat as Bakkin did.

Quote Originally Posted by Gol D. Silvers View Post
    Shiki will be used in the story again either in a flashback or future mentions.

Surprised that Oda went out of his way to mention him again a decade Impel Down(ties in to promoting Strong World at that time).

Theories:
    1. Shanks recently became a Yonko (6 years), which means that group/label coined by the government existed well before. I think Shiki was a former Yonko and was the one who Shanks beat to become one. In that Oden flashback, there was a panel where the prominent Rocks pirates had their backs turned in the background. Understandably, WB, Kaido, and Big Mom, all would be Yonkos were there. Then Shiki.Or...
    2. Edward Weevil's biological father isn't Whitebeard, but very well could be Shiki. Totally random but I recall when Weevil's silhouette was revealed when Doffy gave the Throne Wars' speech and Weevil's hair really looked like Shiki's. Sailed the same boat as Bakkin did.
    Seeing as how he was prominent enough to be apart of Rocks and was said to be the three biggest pirates 25 years ago alongside Big Mom and Whitebeard, under Roger, then I think it’s possible he could have become an Emperor today if he hadn’t of gone into hiding.

The void century obviously involves a genocide or a few. Yeah, I know it's obvious but it had to be said I guess
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

Okay. So what are the chances that the previous consumer of the Magma Magma Fruit also created the red line?

The Celestial Dragons, Five Elder Stars, and Imu ruling over all atop a self-constructed wall above the world would make total sense usurpers of the true kingdom.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Well not necessarily the last user of the magma DF but the user 800 if not more years ago.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Well not necessarily the last user of the magma DF but the user 800 if not more years ago.
    The series does seem to be touching in past devil fruit users quite a bit, so it would be interesting to see how previous users used the rubber and magma fruits.

I wonder how long the void century flashback will last. There is so much to cover that it’ll need a whole new manga to fill that space. At least it feels like it
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information