+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 626 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626
Results 12,501 to 12,516 of 12516

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

P̒̌͒ͥ̐̏̑sͥ̇y̔cͣ͌̍rͫ̔ȏ w̾͆ ̇ Psycrow's Avatar

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

This was probably theorized around the time these plot points appeared in the story, but I didn't think about it until now and hadn't looked for it at that time, so I don't know for sure
    Anyway, the big "straw hat" treasure we saw has been theorized by many people to be maybe just a hat of a person who lived long ago, like Joy Boy (who might be where Roger and Luffy's inherited will come from) -- so let's say Joy Boy is that giant and his body is frozen there
    Now we had Blackbeard trying to get Moria to join him... Moria has already brought giants back to live with shadows, so he might bring Joy Boy to life with Blackbeard's shadow if they team up
    So one of the final battles could be Luffy vs Joy Boy (or whoever the giant would be) with Blackbeard's shadow, in addition to Blackbeard himself
    Again, I'd imagine someone has already thought of this and even said it better, just making a quick mention while I was thinking of it

Quote Originally Posted by G_soildier View Post
    Burgess will get orochi's fruit if orochi is truly dead. And kanjuro fruit will be eaten by someone well known.
    A eight-headed Snake doesn't really fits Burguess.

The main villain of Elbaf will be either Ryokugyu or Borsalino, who will lead a huge marine convoy with Vegapunk's new weapon in toy to go after the Straw Hats - being deemed too close to One Piece after defeating two Emperor's on Wano. The crew will face the threat together with Loki's army of giants as well as a Big Mom, who also strands there after her defeat - confronting her past and sacrificing herself in the process.

This whole ordeal will someway or other lead into the much speculated rift in the Marine forces, with perhaps the Revolutionaries swooping in at the end.

Pluton is a ship and that's all we know, but Poseidon is Shirahoshi. It's about who she commands and not exactly her who can inflict the direct damage or just carry out the "danger". That's why I think Uranus is more about what they can produce. I think Uranus might be a person, place or thing that produces a resource that can be used for multiple things.

Possibilities of how Uranus can work
    person - produces energy or mineral that can be used for weapons, but was originally to help the people
    place - Wano is said to be where Kairoseki is from. Imagine if another country had a mineral or energy that was only in their mantle for some reason
    thing - non human like a sheep's fur that can be used. There's already a tree (TTA) that can be used for it's valuable wood

Yamato is Namis sister.
    There, now it all makes sense!

While I dont think it was planned in advance of course (or maybe it was:p), I like the idea that the series might end on Chapter 1325 because of Thousand Sunny Go

Thousand = 1000
    San = 3
    Ni = 2
    Go = 5

Not my "theory" of course but depending on what is left and how its addressed, another 340 or so chapters may be perfect to tie everything up. Its a little under 9 years to get to and I feel like its how much Oda will end up doing due to his usual pacing and tendency to add things as he goes.

That would also leave the number of volumes (assuming the average is still 10-11 chapters per volume) at nearly an even 130 volumes by the series end (discounting volume 97, there'd be 33 volumes left at this point to cover 338 remaining chapters).
    Last edited by Gia Sado; August 9th, 2020 at 04:49 PM.

Why Shanks was in East Blue 10 years prior the story? This question is one of the top question i asks in my mind every other day. Now we know that Shanks didnt go to Laugh Tale and you know what, he didnt know the exact location also. When Roger ask the location to the crew (Oden etc who dechiper the poneglyph), Roger closed the door off and leaving Shanks outside. This one panel is so strange and i dont know why Oda drew this. So, like other pirates, for whatever reason (he is actually 'bad guy' or not), Shanks want to go to Laugh Tale on his own (he even said this to Roger). But, he CAN'T. He doesn't have the Road Poneglyph (or he does have, doesnt matter) and he cant read it, doesnt have someone who can read it like Oden read it for Roger. This is when he knows about Ohara and the last person from there who can dechiper Poneglyph: Nico Robin. We dont know this yet, but probably 10 years prior to the story Shanks heard about Robin location in East Blue, so they search for her in there for about a year but cant find her. Tl;dr: Shanks goes to East Blue 10 years prior to the Story to search for Robin, so he can go to Laugh Tale.
    Last edited by oikgerd; August 10th, 2020 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    While I dont think it was planned in advance of course (or maybe it was:p), I like the idea that the series might end on Chapter 1325 because of Thousand Sunny Go

Thousand = 1000
    San = 3
    Ni = 2
    Go = 5

Not my "theory" of course but depending on what is left and how its addressed, another 340 or so chapters may be perfect to tie everything up. Its a little under 9 years to get to and I feel like its how much Oda will end up doing due to his usual pacing and tendency to add things as he goes.

That would also leave the number of volumes (assuming the average is still 10-11 chapters per volume) at nearly an even 130 volumes by the series end (discounting volume 97, there'd be 33 volumes left at this point to cover 338 remaining chapters).
    I like it, sounds like something Oda would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    I like it, sounds like something Oda would do.
    Its funny because it almost works out "too" perfectly at just the time that I brought it up lol. 1325 is exactly 338 chapters away. 338 is exactly 9 years if considering the fact that on average, Oda manages to complete 38 chapters per year so its weird that it works out like this lmao. That could potentially mean that on August 2028, 31 years after the series started, it would come to an end.

I personally like it too. Assuming Wano takes another 50-60 chapters, that still leaves us with nearly 300 chapters to run a few smaller arcs before the final war begins.
    Last edited by Gia Sado; August 12th, 2020 at 06:54 AM.

I'm probably the only person who'd care about this but, I think it's pretty widely accepted that Kawamatsu is a fishman.
    We just don't know yet what species of fishman he might be.

My theory (guess) is that he's a parrotfish fishman. Purely because of his beak.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in general

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    I'm probably the only person who'd care about this but, I think it's pretty widely accepted that Kawamatsu is a fishman.
    We just don't know yet what species of fishman he might be.

My theory (guess) is that he's a parrotfish fishman. Purely because of his beak.
    I'm pretty sure he's a Japanese Puffer Fish.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Ah, you're right! Turns out it was revealed in an SBS. Silly me...
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in general

Quote Originally Posted by Bond en Avant View Post
    Ah, you're right! Turns out it was revealed in an SBS. Silly me...
    He'll still be a Kappa to me
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    Thank you for the reminder that there is a new SBS out already!

D: We know Kawamatsu is not a kappa, but a fish-man, but what type of fish fish-man is he? P.N. Gomu Mera no Mi

O: He's a Tiger pufferfish fish-man. However, since he insists on being called a kappa, please do so!
    Calling people what they want to be called, eh? What a curious stance...

Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post

Thousand = 1000
    San = 3
    Ni = 2
    Go = 5

Love this. Hopefully it goes down like this.

It's unlikely that any media experience can ever beat FF11 from launch - 2010 (if you experienced all of it), but I welcome One Piece to try.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7BkabF31ak

Quote Originally Posted by Kaworu View Post
    Love this. Hopefully it goes down like this.
    Same, but sometimes I still wonder how finishing with 340 chapters is even this feasible. Theres still so much left beyond Wano in terms of plot setup, islands and characters that I wonder how Oda can or will tackle it all.

But we'll see, I remain hopeful!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information