+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 613 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 LastLast
Results 12,221 to 12,240 of 12244

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

I very much doubt Marco had any kind of Bounty increase. Yeah the crew were still some kinda threat but without WB, Ace and Thatch they've lost a good chunk of military power. Then they got beaten by Blackbeard and practically disbanded...

Interesting. How do you figure that?

Simple logic. If they think you are dead or you are inactive as a pirate they will not care raising your bounty.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Simple logic. If they think you are dead or you are inactive as a pirate they will not care raising your bounty.
    Sorry I'm not used to the forum so I did t realise you had to click on "reply with quote" to notify the author in question so my question was addressed to someone else. But yeah agree with you

From 2015 btw...

Part 1 - Staff And Attribute Appliance

I started by noticing that Luffy has a new piece of wardrobe for the New World. This is his yellow/gold sash. Most of the arcs since the timeskip, he's changed attire, but kept the strawhat and sash. I think this has some importance to his training with Rayleigh. It can be nothing tho because it would've been mentioned by now as a treasure/meaningful to him as he does with the strawhat.

Doffy could produce string. With his awakening abilities, he turned other materials into actual strings.
    I think that because Luffy's body has the rubber attribute and can't produce rubber. His awakening will be to give other objects the rubber attribute. Imagine objects that have a tolerance for electricity.

This sash can be possibly be hardened with haki and given rubber attributes and become like Nyoi Bo/Jingu Bang/Power Pole.

Goku and Sun Wukong, both used similar weapons. Luffy trained for 2 years. He learned haki for 18 months and trained on his own for 6 months. The results that have been shown are of the first 18 months. Oda hasn't revealed what Luffy has learned or done for those last 6 months. There were also over 100 creatures on Rusukaina that were stronger than Luffy. When Naruto trained with the toads, he was able to secretly apply the training to his Rasen Shuriken. In the end, Sage Mode was the key to taming Kurama and defeating Kaguya. My point is that Luffy's haki has shown progression and it's applications to his devil fruit has been shown. His devil fruit progression hasn't been shown without the assistance of Haki, so applying it to a sash wouldn't be far fetched in my opinion.

Part 2 - Air Bullets

I was reading the Crocodile vs Luffy fight. I noticed that went Crocodile shifted the ground, Luffy shot water bullets at him.

I know this is a reach, but I'm guessing he could, in the near future, possibly use air bullets like Shukaku.

This wouldn't be much of a reach, if you think about how many times, Luffy has shown to take on balloon like features when sucking in air quickly. Spitting the air out even faster wouldn't be so far fetched either.

I got these 2 ideas from Luffy's prior tactics. The mechanics of Gears are the basis for the air bullets and Doffy's awakening is the basis for the staff and attribute appliance. I haven't seen anyone go into these on this level and from this angle.

Luffy using air isn't too much of a reach. He uses the air to expand his bones that are already elastic like rubber in G3 and speeds up his blood flow in G2. These are internal uses. What would stop him from utilizing the air externally?

Luffy applying the DF ability's attributes to other objects like how it automatically applies it's attributes to his body isn't a reach to me neither. Like in my post in the frequency thread, I think that he might have trouble with this. He might turn off his own ability when applying it to other objects. This can be a possible drawback for when he uses it at first.

My theory is about Urouge and King being from the same race (both have somewhat similar wings), but I already discussed this in another thread; so I don't want to discuss about it again in this thread now.

"Those questions better be worth it, or else your descendants will regret it"

Quote Originally Posted by Scretch View Post
    My theory is about Urouge and King being from the same race (both have somewhat similar wings), but I already discussed this in another thread; so I don't want to discuss about it again in this thread now.
    Makes no sense, Big mom had dealings with Urouge and knew what he look like. Big mom talked about kings race like it was lost in time, like they where all dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    Makes no sense, Big mom had dealings with Urouge and knew what he look like. Big mom talked about kings race like it was lost in time, like they where all dead.
    As I said, I don't want to discuss about it, so don't quote me...please.

Edit: If that's not the case, then there is an actual race of demonic beings in the One piece world. Maybe there are angels too, and Urouge is part of that race. Just a cool idea.
    Last edited by Scretch; August 6th, 2019 at 05:46 PM.

As I said, I don't want to discuss about it, so don't quote me...please.

Edit: If that's not the case, then there is an actual race of demonic beings in the One piece world. Maybe there are angels too, and Urouge is part of that race. Just a cool idea.
    Thats fine if you dont wanna discuss it, but if you posting it on a public forum you kinda sending mixed signals even tho you dont want to discuss it :P

Tekking recently made a video about it btw, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4e8Spt2CO4

Thats fine if you dont wanna discuss it, but if you posting it on a public forum you kinda sending mixed signals even tho you dont want to discuss it :P

Tekking recently made a video about it btw, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4e8Spt2CO4
    Yeah thanks, I've been thinking on watching that video(although knowing tekking, he will talk a lot). I'm still learning how this forum works, dunno how to post my theories yet.

Yeah thanks, I've been thinking on watching that video(although knowing tekking, he will talk a lot). I'm still learning how this forum works, dunno how to post my theories yet.
    Golden rule with tekking, if you are above 13 years old you can skip first 2-3 minutes.

Golden rule with tekking, if you are above 13 years old you can skip first 2-3 minutes.
    Yeah, but then he starts getting off-topic in the middle of the video, although some of his cringy talks are somewhat enjoyable.

Kanjuro might be the betrayor. I would like to think Kanjuro ans Kine are the only good dudes.
    Kanjuro is a shit artist but he doesn't have a weapon and Kine is a fox.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Kzmrlo View Post
    Kanjuro might be the betrayor. I would like to think Kanjuro ans Kine are the only good dudes.
    Kanjuro is a shit artist but he doesn't have a weapon and Kine is a fox.
    Maybe he uses that big paint brush as a weapon, like that one dude on the Zero Squad from Bleach.

And I've also wondered about a demon race but if that's so and Bart, Magellan and Moria are part of it, then they're sure as hell not the extinct one.

Now, there are so many signals and I'm getting really excited. We are now faced with the situation where Zoro has to return the Shusui but he will have a nice trade-off. But based on the evidence I have seen, Zoro will keep the sword as it is a part of his family line. I think I have mentioned this theory earlier, but now there is more compelling evidence.
    Zoro looks really similar to Ryuuma with the top knot. If you were to compare, it is undoubtedly so.

We now know that Ryuuma the sword god was a part of the Shimotsuki family in which Shimotsuki Ushimaru was the Daimyo of, a powerful and renowned swordsman family. We now have the connection between these two.
    Then get this, Zoro lived in a village called the SHIMOTSUKI VILLAGE in East Blue. Why is this village called Shimotsuki? This cannot be a pure coincidence. It was a part of the Shimotsuki family that escaped and Zoro was just a child when he moved all the way to East Blue. Probably to escape Kaidou's Tyranny. The ages match.
    • "Shimotsuki" (霜月 frost moon?) is the old Japanese name for November, the month Zoro was born.
    Why does Zoro have such a will to be destined to be one of the greatest swordsman? Its in his blood and he now holds the sword of his forefather, the sword god!
    Last edited by SuburbanErrorist; August 23rd, 2019 at 05:10 PM.

Maybe the science division like Sentomaru, the new Pacifistas and whoever else (maybe 4-6 VAs and/or Warlord) come to Wano. Would also speculate that Drake is possibly on a science division mission. Learn more about Wano (especially it's resources) and also Kaido's irregular crew. If true, this would be by definition, a war dog/spy mission. Countries have been toppled like this for centuries in real life. Law being a former Warlord that took advantage of the WG, possibly can understand that Drake wouldn't be this invested, if he didn't have something major up his sleeve. From the audience's point of view, the two North Blue boys were saved by Marines (possibly mutually unbeknownst til this day to them). Maybe both being former WG dogs, there's an understanding there.

Just as Shirahoshi can command the Leviathans of the One Piece ( Sea Kings ) and Momo can do so with the Behemoths ( Zunisha and his like ), it'll be revealed that someone can command the giant birds ( including as-of-yet-unrevealed avian equivalents of Zunisha and the Sea Kings ) of their world; the third member of the mythological trinity composed by Leviathan, Behemoth, and their

Said person is somebody we're already well acquainted with, namely...Vivi. People've long wondered what she'd be able to bring to the table as a Strawhat crew member...well there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghidorah Guy View Post
    Just as Shirahoshi can command the Leviathans of the One Piece ( Sea Kings ) and Momo can do so with the Behemoths ( Zunisha and his like ), it'll be revealed that someone can command the giant birds ( including as-of-yet-unrevealed avian equivalents of Zunisha and the Sea Kings ) of their world; the third member of the mythological trinity composed by Leviathan, Behemoth, and their

Said person is somebody we're already well acquainted with, namely...Vivi. People've long wondered what she'd be able to bring to the table as a Strawhat crew member...well there you go.
    I've seen the Leviathan term used b4. What does it mean? I only know it from Destiny 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ghidorah Guy View Post
    She has Pluton.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I've seen the Leviathan term used b4. What does it mean? I only know it from Destiny 2
    It's a mythological sea monster.

"There will be an answer, let it be."

Just read about Behemoth, Ziz and Leviathan. I get where you're going. The whole questioning God thing.

Update: So, Ziz is a Griffin. Shanks sword shares a similar name. Gryphon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information