+ Reply to Thread
Page 611 of 612 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 609 610 611 612 LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,220 of 12235

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

  1. #12201
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    My theory is Tama's fruit is named Kibi Kibi no Mi a pun of kibi-dango and kibi(meaning to follow/to lead).
    Are they kibi dango or just dango? They look so perfectly round that I'd assume they're just dango rather than the more flat-bottomed dome-like kibi dango. In any case it could also just be called the Dango-Dango no Mi. What other meanings does dango have that might indicate if it's a good secondary name choice?

  2. #12202
    Chocolate or raisins? Coookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    ダンゴ would be three syllables though and not two

    3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

  3. #12203

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Aokiji has been a very interesting character that I strongly feel people overlook. Something that he did towards the end of MF arc caught my eye. My whole theory doesn't rely on this though.


    In the non canon, he guided and watched the outcome of the Z movie. I think this was an emphasis on his stance in this world. He guided Luffy to Z and let the Marines fight him in the end. The goal of Z was to blow up End Points. I believe those points are important to pirates, so Shanks wouldn't want that to happen. So no matter the result, Kuzan had to look over that event. Not only did Shanks not possibly want this, but also that Aokiji was emotionally connected to Z ans knew that innocents could suffer.


    He always questions justice, but he now resides with Blackbeard to some unknown extent. I think he is really allied with Red Hair Shanks. Shanks has been really cautious of Teach, even asking WB to have Ace back off. I watched Aokiji do Ice Age and Shanks face was motionless, similar to 2 people who are on the same page, but in secret. Why would Aokiji still be on the move when Shanks arrives, while Sakazuki stops? Sakazuki was relentless during the war and halted his ruthless maneuvering once Shanks stopped him. More importantly, why would Shanks not move even an inch while Luffy is under attack? I think that the only attack that he was under was from Borsalino. Kizaru tried to attack and the ice partially stopped it. The attack would of been more effective of the ice wasn't in the way. First Ben Beckman stopped him, then Aokiji knowing Kizaru won't stop, put the ice there to possibly stop Kizaru's attack. The first time we see Ben during this arc is to stop Borsalino. Borsalino was after Law and Luffy due to unfinished business. He even told Buggy to drop Luffy. He then mentioned how Law escaped him. I bring all this up to establish that Kizaru's priority was Luffy at that moment. Aokiji froze so many things accurately. If he really wanted the polar Tang, I can say with proof that he was capable. So my theory is that Aokiji is really an ally to Shanks in some capacity due to Teach's threat.


    Another piece of proof is him allying himself with the BB pirates. This to me is to keep a watchful eye on Teach's moves. I highly doubt that the Revolutionary Army cared about BB before the clash at their base. I know most of the OP community think that Kuzan is a Revolutionary, that can be more true than my theory, idk. They have major issues now, but before I don't see them caring about them. Along with the WG and WB, everyone outside of Shanks undermined Teach and his ambition. I bring that up to argue Kuzan's allegiance to the Revolutionaries compared to Shanks. The WG was duped just as much as WB was. Jesus was able to make it to Baltigo and have a battle that not only messed up the area, but also exposed it. It was a secret base and Teach's crewmates were able to stowaway and expose it like that. If anything, Shank's concerns over Teach date back further than anyone else's and was way more prioritized. He had that scar in the first chapter of the series.


    I can even argue that Shanks is so intelligent, that he kind of saw BB's plan. I don't think Shanks knew exactly what BB was doing, but had an idea. I might be reaching, but I think Shanks is holding people off from becoming Pirate King because of pirates like Teach. It reaches back to this theory.




    Little off topic but not really. I personally don't think Shanks wants to become Pirate King. I might be wrong, but I think that he is holding the fort down for someone who is worthy. He has a little more understanding about what is going on and wants to be the person that keeps the peace. It reminds me of Aokiji and how he does things. Aokiji's agenda and interest seem the same.




    Main Points
    -Kuzan has shown the same interest as Shanks
    -Revolutionaries haven't shown interest in BB until recently
    -Shanks is the only one who hasn't underestimated Teach throughout the story
    - Kuzan being a Red Hair ally is easier to prove than being a Revolutionary
    -I know most of the OP community think that Kuzan is a Revolutionary, that can be more true than my theory, but idk.

  4. #12204

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Are they kibi dango or just dango? They look so perfectly round that I'd assume they're just dango rather than the more flat-bottomed dome-like kibi dango. In any case it could also just be called the Dango-Dango no Mi. What other meanings does dango have that might indicate if it's a good secondary name choice?
    She said they are kibi dango and just luke i said kibi kibi no mi sounds more plausible considering the pun

  5. #12205

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Tama will help Luffy
    I think Yosui is Roger and people will start rioting, Ussop will be the leader, help Toko and i hope she will smile again because SMILE is shit . (Doffy is evil lo)
    Kamatsu will Seppekku because Queen is toxic as fuck. I believe Tama,Toko,Momo and Luffy will beat Kaido in space and Oda will play with the moon+ we will see Ener on a spaceship.
    And Chopper will cure BB because Db is amazing

  6. #12206
    Chocolate or raisins? Coookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Kzmrlo View Post
    Tama will help Luffy
    I think Yosui is Roger and people will start rioting, Ussop will be the leader, help Toko and i hope she will smile again because SMILE is shit . (Doffy is evil lo)
    Kamatsu will Seppekku because Queen is toxic as fuck. I believe Tama,Toko,Momo and Luffy will beat Kaido in space and Oda will play with the moon+ we will see Ener on a spaceship.
    And Chopper will cure BB because Db is amazing
    Bad bot .

    3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

  7. #12207

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I think the whales that took the Strawhats close to Punk Hazard,when they entered in the New World,were send by someone who we cant even imagine yet. In the end it will be revealed that the Strawhats were meant to arrive there,because since Punk Hazard it began a series of events that took the Strawhats in Wano. O-Toki and her powers involved? Maybe.

  8. #12208

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Guys. Back in the chapter 506, Rayleigh mentioned that he got shipwrecked and Hachi is helping him out.

    What do you think is happening onto the man as strong as Rayleigh the "Dark King". The right hand of Pirate King.

    Here is the link to the chapter:

    https://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/506/9
    Daaammnnn!

  9. #12209
    Stowaway w/ 18k posts Kishido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    Guys. Back in the chapter 506, Rayleigh mentioned that he got shipwrecked and Hachi is helping him out.

    What do you think is happening onto the man as strong as Rayleigh the "Dark King". The right hand of Pirate King.

    Here is the link to the chapter:

    https://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/506/9
    He got shipwrecked

  10. #12210

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I guess luffy's mother is the sea or someone with a "water" power

  11. #12211
    Discovered Stowaway The D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Am I the only one who's not concerned with who Luffy's mother will turn out to be? It's not like Luffy cares about her at all, so why should I?
    Gonna give ya the D.!

  12. #12212
    Witch of Miracles otakufan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Ocean of Fragments

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    Am I the only one who's not concerned with who Luffy's mother will turn out to be? It's not like Luffy cares about her at all, so why should I?
    I'd say it depends - Luffy doesn't particularly care about his father either, but Dragon's a big enough deal to warrant paying attention to regardless of his connection to Luffy.

    If Luffy's mother is a consequential enough figure, I wouldn't mind her getting some screentime.

    But far less interested if she turns out to just be "Random Villager #56"...

    Black tea is best enjoyed with one's fellow monsters.

  13. #12213
    Discovered Stowaway The D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by otakufan View Post
    I'd say it depends - Luffy doesn't particularly care about his father either, but Dragon's a big enough deal to warrant paying attention to regardless of his connection to Luffy.

    If Luffy's mother is a consequential enough figure, I wouldn't mind her getting some screentime.

    But far less interested if she turns out to just be "Random Villager #56"...
    I doubt she'll turn out to be anyone important, and I have even bigger doubts that she's still alive. She'll probably be the reason Dragon is going after the tenryubito specifically. What with their whole "I can force any woman to be one of my wives, and there's nothing you can do about it." thing.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

  14. #12214

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    I doubt she'll turn out to be anyone important, and I have even bigger doubts that she's still alive. She'll probably be the reason Dragon is going after the tenryubito specifically. What with their whole "I can force any woman to be one of my wives, and there's nothing you can do about it." thing.
    If the Vivre Card Databook is anything to go by, Dragon founded the Revolutionary Army before Luffy was born.

  15. #12215
    Discovered Stowaway The D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    If the Vivre Card Databook is anything to go by, Dragon founded the Revolutionary Army before Luffy was born.
    My mistake then. But to be fair I've never paid attention to any of the supplementary materials.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

  16. #12216

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I don't know if Luffy's mother is going to be important but we follow a pirates story.
    It's likely Dragon has the "the wind" power so it's will be cool if luffy's mother has " sea power".
    I mean he is japanese, he can only find the wind and the sea " powerful" and "beautiful".
    Somehow, i can understand him because i am living in a beautiful "région" where you can find a lot of seagulls also the wind and the sea can be powerful as fuck.

    In the dame idea, when he says " all mugis can be the main protagonists" i read " mugis are part of my personality".

    Nami: he likes the sea .
    Robin: he likes history/story.
    Brook: he likes to listen/write good music .
    Franky: he can create a lot of things as One pièce for exemple.
    Vivi: arabic/perse/Egypt has so many good storys.
    Ussop/Luffy because Oda can be the most happy man in the world also the most deppresionman in the world.
    Jinbe: judo/fightin sport are amazing to see.
    Chopper: animals are e so cool and i guess he likes doctor/scientifc guy.
    Sanji: he doesn't like Sanji but food is so good also i think he is french/japanese.
    Zoro: he is badass as Zoro and samurai are always cool.

    I can write a lot of things about the mugis but my english is shit issou
    Last edited by Kzmrlo; July 31st, 2019 at 05:52 PM.

  17. #12217

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Mysterious race, that was lost to sands of time is probably the race that inhibited Ancient Kingdom. That's they did not hide after decimation of their island. They were different race, everyone would recognise them.

  18. #12218

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Clarifiaction of something, do people think that captains with notable subordinates would have their bounty inflated for being in charge of notable subordinates?

    I say this, because its been shown that although someones bounty will be increased through association with a notorious person, its been implied multiple times that having a large organisation of notable people under someones command could also increase their bounty(examples being Luffy's bounty after WCI and the reasoning for that, and Cobra pointing out Crocodile's bounty would have more than doubled if the government was aware of Baroque works).

  19. #12219
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzMazz View Post
    Clarifiaction of something, do people think that captains with notable subordinates would have their bounty inflated for being in charge of notable subordinates?

    I say this, because its been shown that although someones bounty will be increased through association with a notorious person, its been implied multiple times that having a large organisation of notable people under someones command could also increase their bounty(examples being Luffy's bounty after WCI and the reasoning for that, and Cobra pointing out Crocodile's bounty would have more than doubled if the government was aware of Baroque works).
    I believe the guy in charge gets more credit. You have more manpower than your own personal self. Dogtooth is strong by himself. But being a captain Luffy is much dangerous because he has the man power to command whole operations. So yeah I believe captains gets much bigger bounties rightfully so.



  20. #12220

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Thanks, with that line of reasoning, I think someone like Marco could have potentially recieved a bounty increase following him becoming the leader of the Whitebeard remnants...

    I wouldn't be surprised if its revealed something like that happened.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts