+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 605 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605
Results 12,081 to 12,097 of 12097

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

  1. #12081

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I'm pretty sure Luffy is giving the Straw Hat to Makino's kid in the epilogue.

    Hidden:

  2. #12082

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Posted this on Reddit, but it belongs here too: an idea about how Jinbe could be changed when he returns to us from Big Mom's captivity.

    Jinbe will return white-haired and aged, most of his lifespan stolen. She could have killed him outright, but Big Mom wanted him to live to see her crush Luffy, so he has only a year or so's worth of soul left. This serves a few purposes. First, it puts a time crunch for the final act of the main plot. If Luffy is to reach Raftel with Jinbe on his crew he'll have to do it fast, accelerating everything that comes after he joins. Second, it works to help Jinbe's integration into the crew, exaggerating his role as an elder and the mature one, and giving him a little nerf in fighting ability so he doesn't steal too much of the spotlight from the designated star fighters. Finally, there's a tragic irony in comparing Old Man Jinbe to the fate of the New Fishman Pirates, who were created partly by the ideologies Jinbe sprouted in his younger and less educated days.

    And as a final idea, putting Jinbe on a timer could allow Oda to put an actual, main crewmate fatality in the final battles without it feeling like last minute shock value or edge. We know he mostly likes to do deaths we see coming (most fatalities are in flashbacks, and we know who's living and who's dying before the flashback starts, or with a lot of build up like Ace had), and the inevitability of Jinbe dying during or just after the final battle, established a dozen or two volumes in advance, would fit that bill.

  3. #12083
    Just as planned choperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind you! MWHAHAHA

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Anyone think that maybe when the Marines split and have there civil war at the end of the series that Bonney might put Garp and Sengoku back in there prime with her powers? or is that a dumb idea?

    Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

  4. #12084
    Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Posted this on Reddit, but it belongs here too: an idea about how Jinbe could be changed when he returns to us from Big Mom's captivity.

    Jinbe will return white-haired and aged, most of his lifespan stolen. She could have killed him outright, but Big Mom wanted him to live to see her crush Luffy, so he has only a year or so's worth of soul left. This serves a few purposes. First, it puts a time crunch for the final act of the main plot. If Luffy is to reach Raftel with Jinbe on his crew he'll have to do it fast, accelerating everything that comes after he joins. Second, it works to help Jinbe's integration into the crew, exaggerating his role as an elder and the mature one, and giving him a little nerf in fighting ability so he doesn't steal too much of the spotlight from the designated star fighters. Finally, there's a tragic irony in comparing Old Man Jinbe to the fate of the New Fishman Pirates, who were created partly by the ideologies Jinbe sprouted in his younger and less educated days.

    And as a final idea, putting Jinbe on a timer could allow Oda to put an actual, main crewmate fatality in the final battles without it feeling like last minute shock value or edge. We know he mostly likes to do deaths we see coming (most fatalities are in flashbacks, and we know who's living and who's dying before the flashback starts, or with a lot of build up like Ace had), and the inevitability of Jinbe dying during or just after the final battle, established a dozen or two volumes in advance, would fit that bill.
    Interesting idea. What I like is, that it would give Jinbe some kind of altered appearance. We met him before the timeskip when he obviously wasn't a member. Since all of the crewmembers have had different appearance's since the timeskip, Jinbe's the only one who hadn't. It's obviously not some kind of "joining criteria", but would bring him more in line with the others. And it could be applicable here, since we know him since before the timeskip.


    Carrot's still never gonna join the crew.

  5. #12085

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Did you notice that Kaido and his All Stars are all not human?

    Kaido - Oars Race

    King - Bilkan like Urouge/ Sky islander

    Queen - Belongs to the race of Morly/San Juan Wolf/Torino Kingdom and has mechanical hand

    Jack - Fishman/Merman most likely Merman since he has more human features.

  6. #12086

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by T€]@$ View Post
    Di
    Queen - Belongs to the race of Morly/San Juan Wolf/Torino Kingdom and has mechanical hand
    I'm pretty sure at least Queen is human. And the residents of Torino Kingdom are all humans, they just look all chubby and round.

    And Morly and San Juan Wolf are all giants from differet sizes, same goes for Oars.

    Hidden:

  7. #12087
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Posted this on Reddit, but it belongs here too: an idea about how Jinbe could be changed when he returns to us from Big Mom's captivity.

    Jinbe will return white-haired and aged, most of his lifespan stolen. She could have killed him outright, but Big Mom wanted him to live to see her crush Luffy, so he has only a year or so's worth of soul left. This serves a few purposes. First, it puts a time crunch for the final act of the main plot. If Luffy is to reach Raftel with Jinbe on his crew he'll have to do it fast, accelerating everything that comes after he joins. Second, it works to help Jinbe's integration into the crew, exaggerating his role as an elder and the mature one, and giving him a little nerf in fighting ability so he doesn't steal too much of the spotlight from the designated star fighters. Finally, there's a tragic irony in comparing Old Man Jinbe to the fate of the New Fishman Pirates, who were created partly by the ideologies Jinbe sprouted in his younger and less educated days.

    And as a final idea, putting Jinbe on a timer could allow Oda to put an actual, main crewmate fatality in the final battles without it feeling like last minute shock value or edge. We know he mostly likes to do deaths we see coming (most fatalities are in flashbacks, and we know who's living and who's dying before the flashback starts, or with a lot of build up like Ace had), and the inevitability of Jinbe dying during or just after the final battle, established a dozen or two volumes in advance, would fit that bill.
    Wait, Jimbei was captured? Wouldn't we have seen Big Mom torturing him if that was the case, if he was the only one she managed to get her hands on after all that? It doesn't make sense for that to be the case, but if it was, we ought to have seen more to that effect or Oda's just being needlessly sheepish.

    Jimbei is likely to show up at a critical moment, as he did in the Big Mom arc when he was the only one in any position to save Luffy and Nami. There's no real need for him to get older or injured, if anything he needs to get less unhealthy so as to rise to the challenge these new enemies present. But I wouldn't be surprised if he has at least one Energy Steroid packed away for emergencies. Just one won't hurt too much...right?

    As for someone dying at Raftel, given everything he's already been through, I'd be more likely to believe Luffy's the one who will fall there.

  8. #12088
    Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    As for someone dying at Raftel, given everything he's already been through, I'd be more likely to believe Luffy's the one who will fall there.
    Nah, Shanks is much more likely (parallel to our crew reaching Raftel).


    Carrot's still never gonna join the crew.

  9. #12089
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Black Hole View Post
    Nah, Shanks is much more likely (parallel to our crew reaching Raftel).
    I think he'll die before that, though. At Teach's hands, just to both finish what Teach started, and make Luffy motivated to end Teach even if he doesn't have a policy of killing enemies.

  10. #12090

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    What if the komachiyo is the third samurai and secretly protecting tama since she is hiyori and he ate a mythical zoan that allows him to be a komainu? Lol just got it in my mind

  11. #12091
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cali-4-Nye-Eh.

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Anyone think that maybe when the Marines split and have there civil war at the end of the series that Bonney might put Garp and Sengoku back in there prime with her powers? or is that a dumb idea?
    It's a dumb idea if it's what seriously happens, but if it's used as a gag and they both beg for her to change them back to their normal ages because they don't want to spend another 50 years doing that all over again, it might be worth a laugh. It would be even funnier if she was a distant relative of Dr. Kureha and turned her back into her prime age. She might even look hot for all we know.

    Also I don't think there will be a split in the Marines; I think regardless of their outlook (Coby and Smoker, for instance, who have different ideas of what should be done in the name of justice), they will band together during the next big conflict and they will experience an overall defeat and even the harsh ones like Akainu will be forced to go along with the Revolutionaries' new order.

  12. #12092

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    So, according to the latest SBS releases Oda refused to answer questions about the name of Pangea castle in the Holy Land, probably because it had to do with a revelation about One Piece.

    Maybe it's time to revive those theories regarding how the world used to be united and was divided artificially by the Red Lines during the void century...

  13. #12093
    Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    XereX

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    ok, random thought

    is it possible that, that one giant shadow back at the end of Thriller Bark could be related to Ym or it was Ym himself, who saw Kuma letting the SH's go and is the reason why he was transformed into a mindless robot and the Tenryubito's pet afterwards.








  14. #12094
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    ok, random thought

    is it possible that, that one giant shadow back at the end of Thriller Bark could be related to Ym or it was Ym himself, who saw Kuma letting the SH's go and is the reason why he was transformed into a mindless robot and the Tenryubito's pet afterwards.
    Those are probably Zou's cousins. But your theory makes sense too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

    It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

  15. #12095
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lower Austria

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Orochi is in secret Kaidous fourth disaster, the flood.

  16. #12096
    Ou l‘optimisme Candide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    I watched a video about what db (decibel) actually are physically... and they told, that on earth max db 194 would be, anything beyound would be measured in force. So Apoo coming in, breaking earths borders....

  17. #12097

    Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

    Quote Originally Posted by moneylaunderer View Post
    what if when law and luffy go to take on there yonkou and im speculating its kaido and when they arrive on his island he immedietly attacks them causing them to immedietly rethink fighting one of the yonkou. They realise that they can no longer get off the island cause kaidos forces have surronded the island and taken control of sunny and laws subbamarine. however Big mam who is pissed at luffy because of the bomb and eating her candy has been tracking the strawhats manages to find out that there on kaidos island. She goes there and easily dispatches the pirates around the island and enters we then have kaido and big mam both finding luffy and law at the same time. They most likely dont like each other as weve seen with the other yonkous getting into fughts easily. So there both there and are arguing over who is gonna kill luffy but one of them makes a false move making the other believe they are gonna attack. They get into a hudge fight with kaido just barely winning however to worn to fight law and luffy. This could thus take out two yonkous at once and majorly through the new world into chaos.
    when I remembered I made this theory 6 and a half years ago. Pretty close to what's happening

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts