+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 601 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601
Results 12,001 to 12,009 of 12009

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    You're describing Blackbeard.
    Eh, I haven't seen enough to determine whether BB would sacrifice his friends, though. At least he has the ability to MAKE friends, or at least followers. I don't see Stelly with that kind of skill.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Speaking of Blackbeard, I have a completely unfounded theory that the last of his Titanic Captains is a Three-Eye Person, as a way to give him access to the events of the Void Century the same way Roger did. It would also justify Pudding not being a plot device.

This is assuming Teach doesn't have the ability to hear the Voice of All Things himself. Or maybe he knows how to read Poneglyphs due to his interest in History? But that would make Robin less special...
    Has it been established that Third Eye humans have any innate abilities without a Devil Fruit like Pudding's? Was not aware if that was mentioned or not.

I've heard lots of theories about Blackbeard, like he's got chimerism or something like that, or a dead conjoined twin attached so that's why his body can handle two DF abilities at once. His theme does seem to be 3's but I was already wide of the mark when I guessed he was a Cerberus DF user originally and because each of the 3 heads is a different consciousness, it's why he was able to use the Yami and Gura fruits too, so he'd have 3 in total, one of each type. I figured his dog claws were what gave Shanks the scar, but then in one small panel we see him with a Wolverine style claw gauntlet which cast doubt on that. I just don't like the cop-out feeling I get when they say there's something weird about his body like I think Marco had mentioned. It better be a good explanation after all that. Like, good enough for him to eventually get 3 DFs, one Zoan, Paramecia and Logia all at the same time.

He strikes me as the type who'll know where the talent to do whatever it is he requires is, and will show up at an opportune time where risk is minimized and nab it. So Robin will probably be kidnapped at some point, or whatever directions she figures out to get to Raftel will get burgled. I just see the BB crew as the only other ones who'll make it there either before, after or at the same time as the Straw Hats.
    Last edited by BattleFranky69; June 13th, 2018 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Has it been established that Third Eye humans have any innate abilities without a Devil Fruit like Pudding's? Was not aware if that was mentioned or not.
    There is a scene between Pudding and Big Mom where its mentioned that Pudding was Big Mom's 'ace in the hole' and just waiting for Pudding to awaken the ability of her third eye. Though Pudding was doubting if she would ever get that power as she's a hybrid. Its implied that the third eye has some ability like awareness that would let Pudding read the Ponyglyphs.
    "Gunpowder" Lagoon Fishhawk, here.
    What's your pirate name? use the funny name generator here

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Speaking of Blackbeard, I have a completely unfounded theory that the last of his Titanic Captains is a Three-Eye Person, as a way to give him access to the events of the Void Century the same way Roger did. It would also justify Pudding not being a plot device.

This is assuming Teach doesn't have the ability to hear the Voice of All Things himself. Or maybe he knows how to read Poneglyphs due to his interest in History? But that would make Robin less special...
    Unless Oda didn't flesh out haki early enough (and as Mantra and Chapter one prove, the other two colors are way older than armaments), Blackbeard going for the darkness fruit might indicate that he's very bad at it.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Thinking we’ll maybe, just maybe, have a situation at the Reverie where Vivi is forced to flee, giving her reason to seek out the Strawhats.

Quote Originally Posted by herr_sebbe View Post
    Thinking we’ll maybe, just maybe, have a situation at the Reverie where Vivi is forced to flee, giving her reason to seek out the Strawhats.
    Not when the flying anti-nuke guard is around. No.

Bonney is actually old, that old woman we saw is her true persona. Kuma is her son.

So, Doffy in his youth knew about Im-sama, right? Because he somehow happened to copy her/his pattern of power (subconciously?). A secret past known only to a close circle, all powerful, pulling puppet strings on official levels and doing slave business.

And who is the Corazon of IM's story? All points go to Joy Boy.
    Last edited by Wintermute; June 16th, 2018 at 06:38 PM. Reason: odd wording
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Doffy brought his fathers head to Mary Geois, this is known. This caused the Gorosei to freak out and they called on Im-sama to decide Doffys fate. Doflamingo overheard the conversation through his DF somehow thus he discovered the existance of Im.
    Last edited by DollarScholar; June 16th, 2018 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DollarScholar View Post
    Doffy brought his fathers head to Mary Geois, this is known. This caused the Gorosei to freak out and they called on Im-sama to decide Doffys fate. Doflamingo overheard the conversation through his DF somehow thus he discovered the existance of Im.
    That would explain why we saw a glimpse of the guards of Mary Geois chasing him and claiming he needed to die in a flashback
    (sorry forgot what chapter it was, it was in a nightmare/dream Doffy had during the Law flashback where he wakes from it with a book on Fleance(?sp? Law's homeland) on the floor)
    "Gunpowder" Lagoon Fishhawk, here.
    What's your pirate name? use the funny name generator here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information