+ Reply to Thread
Page 598 of 603 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 596 597 598 599 600 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,960 of 12052

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Quote Originally Posted by Dat_Mango View Post
    Ok so this isn't a new theory it's been around since ID but I'm expanding on it a bit.

So croco-boy has appeatantly has some background with iva and most of us assume he use to be croco-chan. But let's look into this Abit farther.

"Sir crocodie" (his title in alabaster) "croco-boy" (iva) "mr crocodie" (Blackbeard) there sure is a bunch of emphasis placed on him being man and a couple of the people are kinda old timers in the pirate world.

So croco-chan saild the grandline years ago with the dream of being pirate queen, she got to the final island before going back to the blues and assumed it was raftel. The islands residents explained she was wrong and laughed at her dream of being pirate queen (the only way to achieve that is by being the pirate Kings wife, of course). Shethenwent to the second island of women and pleaded for ivas help so that she can finally achieveher dream as a man

She also took doffys kingdom idea while in the nw.

PS don't take this as oda bashing for sexism, I actually get a kick out of these thoughts

At first I was very strongly against Crocodile being woman in past. Now I would be somehow okay with that.. even as I would prefer Crocodile secret being him starting his piracy at Okama pirate crew.

With Croco-boy being cabin boy with paint on his face, sad mime or some silly girl-like make up on him would be funny thing to see. Also Iva said that he knows Crocodile weakness..

I think his biggest weakness is pride. And if anyone would spread the word that someone like Crocodile started as Okamas cabin boy it might hurt his pride, a lot.

I would not go to Crocodile being woman direction if I was Oda... But I am not him, so we will see.

Would still be weird if that is what ivankov was talking about, and threaten him with it. ''Hey, we are in all out war with marines, but I think...I'll tell everyone you used to be a girl! That should bring some laughs before we go down.''

The thing is, it's the only thing that she could have implied.

Maybe he was talking about his weakness to water, and since that was battlefield, it would make more sense.

Think of it this way. If what Iva meant was indeed a water weakness, which we already know of, why not address it directly? Could have whispered it to him, so nobody else hears. The fact it's still a mystery means it's not about the water.

Weakness can mean many things, and it has synonyms which have same and similar meanings. Assuming "weakness" was a completely correct translation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar

Cnet128 for example translated it as "weakness" (or rather veakness to quote Ivankov's speech pattern ), here's the link to his translation:

https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/11760

Now Ivankov's also emphasizes that he'll take him out, so I remember the first time I read this I thought about a weakness of him battle-wise. But then again Luffy already did defeat him and we basically spend one whole arc to find out what he's weak to in great detail, so I guess it wouldn't make sense to bring up some fighting achilles heel of Crocoboy yet again. This being something embarassing seems to fit much more.

I hope we'll get a flashback of the Revolutionaries that includes Crocodile and solves this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    The thing is, it's the only thing that she could have implied.
    Maybe it could have been that he had a gender change or just that he was an okama at heart. Either would be damaging psychologically and to the reputation he'd built up as SIR Crocodile if they become the basis of ridicule & rumour.
    A pirate's reputation is pretty important, look at how Buggy has managed to become one of the Shichibukai, or the entire reputation of GOD Ussop.

I'd love to see the whole backstory between the feud he has with Whitebeard. Unlike Squard, Whitebeard didn't seem to acknowledge him as one of his sons gone wayward during the Summit War.
    Plus Whitebeard's crew was only made up of 'sons', though a couple of them seemed to be openly okama to some degree. There were women in his allied pirates but none that he considered for crew. How it got so personal with Crocodile may be linked to the idea of a gender change.

I want this to be real.
    Hidden:

Spoiler:

I always assumed that Iva meant that Crocodile had connections with the revolutionaries in the past. Like, that was where he learned about pluton and Alabasta.
    It was around that time that Iva learned about a weakness of him (water?)
    Or Iva assumed that disclosing that information would make Croc become even more sought after by the government, and called that a weakness

Oda's intentional obscuring of crocodile's face leads credence to speculation that whatever Croc's weakness is, it's something that we may understand if we knew what he looked like at that time. I don't think him having been a woman is particularly interesting, as it's the easily obvious thing coming from Ivankov and isn't something that was hinted at in any way, but it's the idea that I'd put my money on. What would be more interesting for me would be something that relates to the scar on his face that only Ivankov could accomplish. I'm sure we'll be waiting a while to find out.
    Last edited by andre; February 26th, 2018 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Oda's intentional obscuring of Oda's face leads credence to speculation that whatever Croc's weakness is, it's something that we may understand if we knew what he looked like at that time. I don't think him having been a woman is particularly interesting, as it's the easily obvious thing coming from Ivankov and isn't something that was hinted at in any way, but it's the idea that I'd put my money on. What would be more interesting for me would be something that relates to the scar on his face that only Ivankov could accomplish. I'm sure we'll be waiting a while to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    I always assumed that Iva meant that Crocodile had connections with the revolutionaries in the past. Like, that was where he learned about pluton and Alabasta.
    It was around that time that Iva learned about a weakness of him
    This truly tingles my brain.
    Maybe mah boi Croc is Kong' son, and that fact is actually super embarassing to him D:
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

I wonder if Absalom was there during wedding. Or if he was on Zou.

Moria and Crocodile being in alliance and showing up in Wano would be very cool.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    I wonder if Absalom was there during wedding. Or if he was on Zou.

Moria and Crocodile being in alliance and showing up in Wano would be very cool.
    Probably not Zou just because of how hard it is to climb up the legs. But him being at the WCI events would be awesome since, unlike the bird guy, he wouldn't be afraid to publish whatever the hell he wanted (not having to worry about Stussy's threat) and could be the reason why Big Mom's organization taking a huge hit and being vulnerable would come to light, if indeed it does. Would be a great way to get Moria back into the story now that they're targeting Kaido since their business with Big Mom is essentially over with at this point.

Then next real 1 vs 1 that I would love to see after Luffy fighting Katakuri would be Kizaru vs Luffy. Luffy promised that Strawhats will beat Kizaru one day and I expect that Oda has Holy Land arc planned where Luffy will face Kizaru and others will face Sentomaru and Kuma.

When Kaido will be beaten, Big Mom is weakened(her forces) it might be that world will become more chaotic and Marines might also make their move. It would be best moment for Dragon Revolutionary Army to try and attack Holy Land.

Laws immortality might come into play after Wano. Doflamingo wanted to become immortal so he can get his hands on something that is located in Holy Land.

Law most likely will be dying in next arc and he will pass this power of immortality onto somebody for that person to try and use it for Treasure Doflamingo mentioned. Oda did not hinted all of it for nothing through Doflamingo.

Also we have gotten some build up for CP0 and Revolutionaries over last few arcs. Oda also had his notebook "Dragon" next to "Big Mom" notebook. So after Wano I expect arc taking place in Holy Land with CP0 and Revos being in center. CP0 is strong enough for BB pirates to back off(weakened by fighting with Revos but still powerhouses) so that would make them great enemies for Strawhats after Wano.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Watch-man View Post
    Then next real 1 vs 1 that I would love to see after Luffy fighting Katakuri would be Kizaru vs Luffy. Luffy promised that Strawhats will beat Kizaru one day and I expect that Oda has Holy Land arc planned where Luffy will face Kizaru and others will face Sentomaru and Kuma.

When Kaido will be beaten, Big Mom is weakened(her forces) it might be that world will become more chaotic and Marines might also make their move. It would be best moment for Dragon Revolutionary Army to try and attack Holy Land.

Laws immortality might come into play after Wano. Doflamingo wanted to become immortal so he can get his hands on something that is located in Holy Land.

Law most likely will be dying in next arc and he will pass this power of immortality onto somebody for that person to try and use it for Treasure Doflamingo mentioned. Oda did not hinted all of it for nothing through Doflamingo.

Also we have gotten some build up for CP0 and Revolutionaries over last few arcs. Oda also had his notebook "Dragon" next to "Big Mom" notebook. So after Wano I expect arc taking place in Holy Land with CP0 and Revos being in center. CP0 is strong enough for BB pirates to back off(weakened by fighting with Revos but still powerhouses) so that would make them great enemies for Strawhats after Wano.
    There's definitely going to be a more chaotic world now that the balance of power is going to be severely thrown out of whack. Blackbeard is going to be gobbling up as many stray pirates and thugs as he can to join his fleet, of course, and the Marines are going to be even more stretched thin trying to curb all the trouble being caused, and without the same number of Shichibukai as before to help out, so indeed that will be the best time for Dragon to make a move. Not sure what role Shanks will play in all that but I can just see the Straw Hat fleet coming in and protecting places that need it, which would simultaneously make the Marines look even weaker and less worthy of the people's trust and more in favor of a change in regime, and considering the man leading it is the father of Great Hero Luffy, well, he's certainly got that going for him.

I don't see Luffy fighting Kizaru per se, they don't really have much of a personal connection the way he would with, say, Akainu, but then I kind of see Sabo being the one to avenge Ace there (triumphing despite having the inferior of the two DFs). But then again, Aokiji should also have a crack at Akainu and win this time, since now his convictions should be solid and he won't have the liability of being conflicted in his ideals which is a vital component to victory when fighting an equal opponent. What would really be cool and classy is if Luffy fought Akainu to a standstill and, acknowledging that he's reached a level where he knows he COULD beat Akainu if he kept going, Luffy steps aside and lets one of the other guys who wants a piece of Akainu to have a turn. Like, "I could beat you, but even though you killed Ace, I'm not going to kill you. But I don't think either of these guys has any problem doing that. Good luck, asshole."

About immortality, I'm thinking Law may have already used a part of whatever it is that does that on Luffy when he saved him from Marinford. Just seems like he'd have had to for Luffy to not have died from all that crap that happened to him. It's pretty likely he did that because he knew Luffy was another of the 'D' name and he could count on him to carry on the will even if Law died, which he seemed pretty sure he would taking revenge on Doflamingo. Now he owes Luffy even more for making it happen and should at least speak up if that's what he did. Probably we'll hear about it at a more critical time, though. Seems like the Kaido arc would be a good place to see that surface. Like if Luffy gets really badly injured and Law has to activate 'phase 2' or something of the immortality thing, or even decides to fully sacrifice himself to save Luffy even though he was only doing it partly before so he didn't have to give up his own life.

Kaido is probably the last major arc before the finale where the Revs make their move and Blackbeard either follows them to Raftel or has found his own way there, so I don't doubt this arc will end with a lot of scenes in other places where big decisions are made, great events begin to take place and earth-shaking news finds its way to them. But I don't want to wait much longer to see the rest of the crew, I hate them splitting up like this. It's so annoying when that happens in RPG video games, but it's even more aggravating here because we don't control the pace of it.

Wouldn't it be cool if CP0, at least the former CP9 people in it, were secretly double-agents acting on behalf of the Revolutionaries? I mean, it's already weird enough that they'd be allowed back into the WG/Marines considering everything that happened, and them lacking any seeming motivation to continue working in that field, but if they got the right person to persuade them to seek a greater good out of it...Dragon's probably the one to do it. I want him to really, really impress me once he starts becoming a major part of the story and begins actively doing things.

The Sword of the Morning TheStrawHat's Avatar

So, I came across an interesting theory. Want to know if anyone else has heard this before.

Basically, Luffy's four strongest fighters (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, and Carrot) will be known in the future as the Four Dignities. The Four Dignities - from my understanding - are four ancient Buddhist symbols that represent the aspects of Lungta. Oda has used Buddhist symbolism before, (Asura and Sengoku's devil fruit power) so this isn't too far fetched in my mind.

The four dignities are the tiger, snow lion, garuda, and the dragon, and each of the 4 crewmembers/allies of luffy I listed above correlate with one of the dignities.
    Tiger (wind element) - Zoro (he has been associated with this animal in color spreads and figures)
    Snow Lion (earth element) - Carrot (she is a snow bunny and su long means moon lion)
    Garuda (fire element) - Sanji. His father's epithet is "Garuda" and Sanji utilizes fire when fighting of course.
    Dragon (water element) - Jinbe (eastern dragons are traditionally aquatic)

Of course, this theory only works under the assumption that Carrot even joins the crew.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by TheStrawHat View Post
    So, I came across an interesting theory. Want to know if anyone else has heard this before.

Basically, Luffy's four strongest fighters (Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, and Carrot) will be known in the future as the Four Dignities. The Four Dignities - from my understanding - are four ancient Buddhist symbols that represent the aspects of Lungta. Oda has used Buddhist symbolism before, (Asura and Sengoku's devil fruit power) so this isn't too far fetched in my mind.

The four dignities are the tiger, snow lion, garuda, and the dragon, and each of the 4 crewmembers/allies of luffy I listed above correlate with one of the dignities.
    Tiger (wind element) - Zoro (he has been associated with this animal in color spreads and figures)
    Snow Lion (earth element) - Carrot (she is a snow bunny and su long means moon lion)
    Garuda (fire element) - Sanji. His father's epithet is "Garuda" and Sanji utilizes fire when fighting of course.

Of course, this theory only works under the assumption that Carrot even joins the crew.
    Interesting, I'm not familiar with those things but it sound cool (and similar to a theory of my own). Zoro also names a few of his attacks after dragons (or the 'ryu' in Santoryu is frequently referenced in them, at least), and at least one of his moves has the shape of a dragon in it. He does a few big cat named moves too (the lion one he used to cut Mr. 1's steel skin), and one that looked like a bull once, I think. There's lots of possibilities with creatures and the like for several characters, though I definitely agree element-wise since Zoro's moves most frequently utilize wind and his sense of direction just kind of taking him wherever, just like the wind. I'm still rooting for the Yonkou crews having one of the Four Holy Beasts represented by at least one person in each crew, so hopefully Kaido will have a dragon on his crew and Shanks will have a white tiger on his.

Quote Originally Posted by TheStrawHat View Post

Very interesting. Though even as I dislike idea of Carrot joining. She does not fit in beside being cute and strong. It would be shallow compared to other Strawhats.

Pekoms is better candidate in my opinion but this is not New Nakama discussion so I will stop at that.

You do deserve a praise though.

Quote Originally Posted by KemuelprojectBR View Post
    Chaos theory

Much is said about this chaos, or rather "CHAOS" that follows and what is to come. The first time we heard of chaos in One Piece were some chapters that preceded the war where many have theorized on the imbalance of power. What actually happened.
    But I come to you to talk about the chaos that is about to happen, the chaos resulting from actions taken by pirates this new era, the pirates involved, organizations and personal interests of each party in the new scenario that will happen.

Concepts:
    Order - methodical arrangement or placement of things; regularity; convenience; arrangement; nature; way of being.
    Disorder - Lack of order; disarray; confusion; fight; riot; brawl; turmoil.
    Chaos - confusion of the elements before the formation of the world; great disorder or confusion.
    Chaotic - messy, messy.
    System - set of parts coordinated with each other; media combination of processes intended to produce a certain result, form of government or political constitution of a State; way.
    Organization - physical constitution; company; institution.

Starting with a quote very pertinent to the subject, one of Gorouseis says: "I can not even imagine what will be the balance between the three great powers." In another analysis I did on Gorouseis this particular man identified as the most powerful man among powerful sovereign in that room. And his concern was with the systemic order to solve the first chaos.

1st chaos - Death of "Whitebeard", and the possible destruction of their ideologies stemming from the era of Roger along with the death of Ace, which also represented the blood of most wanted pirate. The king. Time: from the war until the present day.
    Chaos 2nd - The biggest mess the world has ever seen more throughout its history, the growing power of piracy against the forces of "justice." Moment: soon happen.

Once Gol D. Roger died, the world was completely shaken and moved the formation of powers since then, which led the Government to establish a global scale that would put the world in order, so that all civilians live harmoniously. The solution was to bring pirates to reinforce their strong boundaries and balance the powers in the world. Based on the four Emperors against the Navy and his pirates Shichibukai.
    Thus was the world before the war. 50-50 on each side, approximately.

[Spoiler] Understand the powers graphically speaking.
    http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/...0/b8a40557.jpg
    [/ Spoiler]

After 20 years, the unexpected happens. The death of Whitebeard. In the background the Navy just wanted to exterminate the last Portgas alive. Assuming thus leave an example to the world of pirates, passing the message: "Not the devil's child is able to stop us."
    But the Government did not have two "minimal", which were generated by the Shichibukai Pirates general. These are the Supernovas who grew up during the 20 years after Roger (dR), and Blackbeard that this moment in history has its similar appearance of a supernova that appears out of nowhere causing great extrago.
    With these rebolišos caused by war, the world enters the first chaos, inflammation of the search and Navy One Piece, the Shichibukai and Youkous end up losing strength. In return the Supernovas come from nowhere to show their strength in a moment of weakness of the three great powers.

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/...0/d84d8dcf.jpg
    [/ Spoiler]

The story today shows how much they have grown Supernovas space that has robbed the world of a brutal showing clearly that there are three major powers, but four. The latter bringing all the possible disorder in politics, Navy, and even among the pirates.
    Even the strongest power of the pirates have recovered with room occupancy Youkou, we see that the advancement of Supernovas trying to eat slices between Youkous and part of them wanting to expand its influence over the Navy is the case of Law
    At the same time we also see the Supernovas act of rebellion Shichibukai who are not content with your space and infiltrate the Marine causing become weakened. This brings up a scenario of oppression on the "absolute justice" that prepares the world for a global war. The 2nd Chaos.

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/...0/cd62eca9.jpg
    [/ Spoiler]

Finishing my theory with the facts presented so far and all of them taken from this study, globally speaking. Everything happened so far has surrounded and cornered the government to move, come to the fore making its real power.
    What they did not expect is that four emperors become five or six, because the strength of the SN are in the ascendancy. Making the scenario increasingly see that civilians are chaotic, as they perceive the impotence of the armed forces to contain all this sprawl of pirates.
    All he said was based on brute force of political influence of each Great Power. There still quoted legendary weapons which may by any force from low to high power.
    Can we expect something to happen soon because one of the three weapons is in jeopardy (Shirahohi) and the other (Pluton) was destroyed, but the GM still wants to head pirate who destroyed, or a subordinate of a "D".

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/...0/355c738b.jpg
    [/ Spoiler]

At one point Vergo Law says that you want to make a mess (create chaos) in the new world. What I am suggesting is that it might is involved with some legendary weapon, turning the world upside down.

All figures presented are based on approximations. But maintaining the integrity of facts SUBMITTED because anytime you can change the history of figure with only the appearance of Dragon, Pluton / Uranus / Poseidon, New ChiperPol, Death of another Youkou. We do not know what can happen, but the chaos is there and this will be messier world of One Piece at the moment that follows to the end of the story.

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/...0/f9d7da98.jpg
    [/ Spoiler]

I thank those who proposed to read. I want to hear from you regarding this chaos that is happening and what is to come.
    What might be causing this chaos Reias?
    What will prevent the chaos?
    What may occur after the chaos?

Bibliography: Dictionary of English, and the basis of grounded theory in the series.
    Graphics of my own, no doubt, can explain.
    Hugs!

Import!
    GM = Governo Mundial (PTBR)
    SN = Super Nova (PTBR)
    http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread...=1#post2697412

My theory of chaos already said in 2013, that we would have 5 emperors

https://youtu.be/5saBUFjXV0c

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information