+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 601 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 ... LastLast
Results 11,861 to 11,880 of 12013

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Unfortunately, it seems that he's only saying they just may be a race and if so, I guess they come from a weird sky-island (maybe)

To me, it looks like those wings are just for chara-design, but it's always nice to have theories like this.

That man reads my posts D:
    This is not the first forum where i talk about that possibility.

Hope mah boi Enel is the one in charge to bring the existence of that clan as the main reason for winged ppl to land Earth.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

My personal theory is that the fourth Road Poneglyph is on the moon and Enel has already found it from the excavations he did. I've got zero proof or evidence on this.

Discovered Stowaway Big Black Hole's Avatar

I think that going to the moon, leaving the planet is something which, if he really does it, Oda will save for the final war. I mean visiting the moon would mean something like constructing/finding a spacecraft. Wouldn't this be more appropriate for the final itself? Especially given what has long been theorized about all the moon connections and so on?

At least doing Raftel before ​this?

While I kind of would LOVE a low orbit moon adventure (like the thing that abducted Capone when he entered the new world), I don't want them going to space if it means turning the Sunny into a spaceship or leaving it behind, or getting into a space faring animal, or some kind of bigger ship.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Knowing Oda they will strap a big balloon on to Sunny and just float their or Kuma will Paw Paw them there.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. »\_(ツ)_/»

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    Knowing Oda they will strap a big balloon on to Sunny and just float their or Kuma will Paw Paw them there.
    I like this idea.

Not the Moon. It is in Space. Fuck Space.

Spoiler:

I thought that the Moon itself could be the final Road Poneglyph, you can only see it from Elbaf's tree during a blood moon? Although I wouldn't want the fourth road poneglyph, an actual, stone to be on Elbaf.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

So after rereading vol 71 I had a few thoughts.

Kinemon got into it with zolo and vowed that one day he will challenge him and reclaim his homelands national treasure. Here will and will lose, but Zoro will give it back out of respect for wano/ryuma/the sword itself or whatever. And in return the samurais will give him some way doper sword that isn't as emotionally valuable.

They mention in the colesuem that cabbage's sword is world famous or the legendary sword or something of the sort. Hakuba is this sword's demon manifestation like zoros asura.

Was another one but I just woke up and can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by Dat_Mango View Post

Kinemon got into it with zolo and vowed that one day he will challenge him and reclaim his homelands national treasure. Here will and will lose, but Zoro will give it back out of respect for wano/ryuma/the sword itself or whatever. And in return the samurais will give him some way doper sword that isn't as emotionally valuable.

They mention in the colesuem that cabbage's sword is world famous or the legendary sword or something of the sort. Hakuba is this sword's demon manifestation like zoros asura.

I like that idea. I hope it comes to be.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. »\_(ツ)_/»

>Oda draws a full moon one day at WCI
    >Oda draws a full moon 2 days after that other day at WCI
    >People states that OPverse got plenty of moons just like the Ohara Library's planetary system

A full page of theories about a moon like all that before were nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Not the Moon. It is in Space. Fuck Space.
    This saves.
    With sort of Kira's theory to use Yggdrasil to something... like a catapult, plus this last stage of the system of Franky to the Sunny and voilÓ.

Well i came here for other thing.
    Zeus will help Nami to draw a sky cartography, it makes sense that Fatty will help her underwater, but the skies??? Zeus got a job!
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat_Mango View Post

Not too sure but i think that would not be a honorable thing since Ryuuma specifically gave it to Zoro as its new owner, so unless some kidn of Ryuuma descendant pops up on Kinemon┤s side, i doubt he will give up his sword.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Agreed. Zoro received the sword in an honorable way, after dueling its owner being handed down the heirloom. Unless Zoro decides to pass it on to a kind of heir as well, it makes no sense for him to leave it in Wano. But I do agree that it's about time Zoro got a new, better, sword. But it's to replace the Sandai Kitetsu, not Shusui. That's the lower grade one. We can't have Zoro reach the end of the series with a low-grade sword and 2 high-grade ones, it doesn't make much sense, I think. Plus, he will eventually need a power-up and a new sword could be the key to it (although we haven't seen him reach a wall yet, Wano could be it).
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn. (Socrates (Σωκράτης) method to enlighten people, ca. 500 BC)

Yep, he will probably have one supreme grade sword, probably the Shodai Kitetsu, and two great grade swords with Shusui and Ichimonji.

He could always meditate on the sword and have it tell him ryuma wanted zoro to take the sword so it could be returned to it's rightful place instead of a stolen bodies sidearm or some nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    >Oda draws a full moon one day at WCI
    >Oda draws a full moon 2 days after that other day at WCI
    >People states that OPverse got plenty of moons just like the Ohara Library's planetary system

A full page of theories about a moon like all that before were nothing.
    The moon we saw two days ago wasn't full. Close, but not quite.

Spoiler:

my theory is that nami's breasts will grow bigger by the time they arrived at Raftel

I would think all 3 swords will be the same grade as the one from Kuina. I don't think Zoro would end up with a sword better than the one with the most emotional baggage.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

Why shouldn┤t he? The fact that the sword is special to Zoro comes from its emotional context, not its grade, so it┤s more or less irrelevant if he has an additional sword with an objectively better grade

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information