+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 618 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 12346

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Quote Originally Posted by *Meh* View Post
    What if Sanji is unable to hit women because Reiuji programmed him that way through poison(s)?
    Now I wanna see Sanji taking out the poison by ripping it away from his bloodflow with his bare hands, just like you-know-who.

Stupid and nonsensical, but badass nonetheless.

I'm thinking with reiju looking kind of like a jerk in the flashback and putting the cuffs on sanji, I feel like there's less of a chance pudding is a total faker like some here thought.

Not that they are related story wise but I doubt oda has two women that look good turn out to be total jerks in one arc.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

I mean I totally accept that she could forget to tell them about the freezing syrup or the army of ants.But come on! She could have told them about the forest of illusions. But I still have faith in her for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Not that they are related story wise but I doubt oda has two women that look good turn out to be total jerks in one arc.
    How does how they look have to do with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    How does how they look have to do with anything.
    Okay ignore the aesethitics mention, and the idea works the same
    Spoiler:

Okay ignore the aesethitics mention, and the idea works the same
    Without the aesthetics mentioned all you're saying is "I doubt Oda has two women turn out to be bad". Which is already untrue in this arc lol.Unless you mean "be secretly bad"...which doesn't apply to Reiju since she's pretty openly anatagonistic.

Without the aesthetics mentioned all you're saying is "I doubt Oda has two women turn out to be bad". Which is already untrue in this arc lol.Unless you mean "be secretly bad"...which doesn't apply to Reiju since she's pretty openly anatagonistic.
    I meant the secondHer saving luffy made people speculate she might be a more gray charcter and even have a heel face turn later on along with yonji. Still could happen but what she did this chapter and in the past, has me changing my views and I feel the whole family minus sanji's possible mother are just total jerks.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by RamistaR View Post
    I mean I totally accept that she could forget to tell them about the freezing syrup or the army of ants.But come on! She could have told them about the forest of illusions. But I still have faith in her for some reason.
    Why should she tell them such basics like the waters you´re travelling have some dangers in them. The SHs sail the NW, they should be used to stuff happening on the sea, so her mentioning such stuff seems unnecessary.
    Her not mentioning a dangerous forest could be viewed either way,but arguing in her favor, she said wait on the coast, not roam the territory of an enemy which is naturally dangerous^^ We as readers know that Luffy would never just wait there, but Pudding couldn´t possibly tell them each and every thing that might get them in trouble. Beware of talking to anyone, beware of eating xy, beware of heading to the castle etc.
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    Her not mentioning a dangerous forest could be viewed either way,but arguing in her favor, she said wait on the coast, not roam the territory of an enemy which is naturally dangerous^^ We as readers know that Luffy would never just wait there, but Pudding couldn´t possibly tell them each and every thing that might get them in trouble. Beware of talking to anyone, beware of eating xy, beware of heading to the castle etc.
    She should not have assumed that she would 100% be there in time. Just on the off-chance that something held her up, she should have known the Straw Hats would look for her. Especially when she should have known that that forest had ways to lure them in (I mean look at the Sanji copy), regardless of her knowing Luffy's personality. Of course she can't tell them everything, but "the entire forest is full of dangers" does not strike me as something very elaborate.

The thing is : those illusions started while they were still on the sunny.

This is ridiculous. No. Mr. 6 whoever he was would have been a total weakling even by Baroque Works era standards of the series, let alone whatever super strong level the Germa brothers are at. And of course there are only four Germa brothers. There's absolutely no reason to think this.
    Also got told it was ridiculous when asked if Sanji meaning third son could mean he had brothers. My reasons for suspecting one was Mr.6 being the only under 10 member we never saw & that it was at Alabasta Sanji made his own play around Crocodile. His other solo play, slipping away to open the tidal gate at Ennies Lobby, came from his direct knowledge as a Vinsmoke.Didn't phrase correctly, instead of another I should have said 'one of'. As for power level I would be guessing that it was an undercover job, like CP9 on Water 7, to scope out BW. Though the family is famous by name nobody has mentioned Sanji having a family resemblence before so I don't know how recognizable the individual brothers are.The main reasons I can think against it are that the Vinsmokes are more army and less special op, though the assassination motif their fighting styles have originally threw me, and that Robin never commented on knowing someone who looked like Sanji. But Robin does tend to keep information rather close sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaroa View Post
    Also got told it was ridiculous when asked if Sanji meaning third son could mean he had brothers.
    Congratulations. That's completely irrelevant to what we're talking about.
    My reasons for suspecting one was Mr.6 being the only under 10 member we never saw
    For starters, so what. But mostly you're creating a totally arbitrary importance border that doesn't exist. Meaning that being under ten isn't important or meaningful at all in Baroque Works. The ranking border in BW is between 5 and 6, not 9 and 10. 1-5 are the officer agents, and 6-12 are the frontier agents. Meaning you don't remember or don't understand at all how BW works. Mr. 6 is a frontier agent so not seeing him is about as relevant as...well its really not relevant at all. The frontier agents were pretty unimportant toadies who existed to conduct bounty hunting operations to make money for Crocodile's plans. You're talking like they were important players, but nope. Not at all.
    My reasons for suspecting one was Mr.6 being the only under 10 member we never saw
    So as a result that makes you obviously wrong then. Because we never saw Mr. 10 or Mr. 12 either. But even your basic statement is wrong without correcting for the actual rank borders. Because you're entirely fixating on the male members for some reason. We never saw Mr. 6's partner (Ms. Mothers Day) either, but you don't seem to care about that.
    that it was at Alabasta Sanji made his own play around Crocodile.
    Huh? What is this referring to? Sanji saving the day at Rainbase? That wasn't the first time he did his "Sanji vanishes and reappears having done something useful out of nowhere" thing. Not exactly anyway, his first time along those lines was Little Garden when he vanished for nearly the entire arc, and ended up discovering Mr. 3's camp and making Crocodile think the Strawhats were dead and also got an Eternal Pose for Alabasta (and took out the Unluckies). That scene also set up the Rainbase incident too. Now of course....what the hell does this have to do with Mr. 6, let alone Mr. 6 being a brother. Literally the only connection is Sanji doing this thing in an arc where Baroque Works was the main villain..?? So...??
    His other solo play, slipping away to open the tidal gate at Ennies Lobby,
    That's not his only other solo play. Aside from a few more minor times that could count, like saving Tashigi in Punk Hazard. The other major time was in Water7, he vanished for almost two volumes, missing the whole CP9 attack on Galley-La...then popping up at the train station just as CP9 was leaving with Robin.
    came from his direct knowledge as a Vinsmoke.
    ....what? You've completely made this up. If this a hunch of yours why the heck are you stating it like established fact?? And if its a hunch you can't use that to argue another hunch, that doesn't make any sense. A hunch isn't evidence lol. Besides I don't even understand this hunch in the first place... why would being a Vinsmoke mean anything regarding this? And we're SHOWN where he came up with the idea, Sanji and Zoro have a scene where they meet after beating Kaku and Jabura and are looking out a hole in the wall toward the gate. They're both mentioning how they notice that the whirlpools vanished when the gates opened. Setting up Sanji to go look for a way to close it later on.Didn't phrase correctly, instead of another I should have said 'one of'. As for power level I would be guessing that it was an undercover job, like CP9 on Water 7, to scope out BW. Though the family is famous by name nobody has mentioned Sanji having a family resemblence before so I don't know how recognizable the individual brothers are.The main reasons I can think against it are that the Vinsmokes are more army and less special op, though the assassination motif their fighting styles have originally threw me, and that Robin never commented on knowing someone who looked like Sanji. But Robin does tend to keep information rather close sometimes.
    As for power level I would be guessing that it was an undercover job, like CP9 on Water 7, to scope out BW.
    Why would the Germa be scoping out BW? We have absolutely no reason to think this. They're shown working on two different sorts of things so far. Mercenary jobs, and trying to get back their North Blue empire. Why would they care about BW?? Who would hire them?? Alabasta obviously didn't since their literal heir apparent did an undercover job herself, and the government was shown to be clueless about it by Smoker being the first one to sniff out a conspiracy on their end. CP9 had an incredibly good reason to be doing undercover work on Water7, and are also literal spies. The Germa aren't spies, in fact they're ridiculously flashy and aggressive. Your theories evidence requires evidence itself lol.
    The main reasons I can think against it are that the Vinsmokes are more army and less special op, though the assassination motif their fighting styles have originally threw me, and that Robin never commented on knowing someone who looked like Sanji. But Robin does tend to keep information rather close sometimes.
    And among all this you never mentioned a REASON for this to exist as a thing in the first place. We never saw Mr. 6, who played no role of important in anything. So why would him being one of Sanji's brothers even matter or exist for Oda to write in the first place?

By the 7 Sons of Pwngoat! *Meh*'s Avatar

Hm, I did not know Toriko had already handled the 'control with poison' angle (I don't keep up with it). I had simply seen something online about a wasp that could effectively brainwash caterpillars with their venom. They use it to keep the caterpillar docile while the wasp larvae eat their way out from inside them. Given that Reiuji absorbed a massive amount of fish toxin from Luffy, and given her butterfly/insect motif, I just connected the two things in my mind.
    I'm like Hisotensoku: Not here to preserve peace, nor to destroy it. I certainly can't move mountains. Mostly, I'm just full of hot air.
    - *Meh*

Quote Originally Posted by *Meh* View Post
    Hm, I did not know Toriko had already handled the 'control with poison' angle (I don't keep up with it). I had simply seen something online about a wasp that could effectively brainwash caterpillars with their venom. They use it to keep the caterpillar docile while the wasp larvae eat their way out from inside them. Given that Reiuji absorbed a massive amount of fish toxin from Luffy, and given her butterfly/insect motif, I just connected the two things in my mind.
    I think a decent amount of people share your views, Im more curious about yonji's possible fruit that miht also be based on his moniker " winch green " or something. If those two have it im guessing the other two have respective colors and devil fruits also, like possibly red and blue. But Oda hiding sanji's fight with yonji 1. Showed us that yonji is no threat to sanji as an opponent, 2. Hid whatever powers he might have to set him up for a fight sometime in this arc.
    Spoiler:

Question: What if Kaidou is not defeated by Luffy? Like Kaidou defeated Luffy and then because of Luffy's luck he ends drowning in the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by BingBang View Post
    Question: What if Kaidou is not defeated by Luffy? Like Kaidou defeated Luffy and then because of Luffy's luck he ends drowning in the sea.
    This manga is not written by Kubo.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

I think a decent amount of people share your views, Im more curious about yonji's possible fruit that miht also be based on his moniker " winch green " or something. If those two have it im guessing the other two have respective colors and devil fruits also, like possibly red and blue. But Oda hiding sanji's fight with yonji 1. Showed us that yonji is no threat to sanji as an opponent, 2. Hid whatever powers he might have to set him up for a fight sometime in this arc.
    Yonji doesn't have a Devil Fruit because Reiju kicked him into the ocean. His title "Winch" indicates more of a technology-based fighting style anyways. And Yonji didn't take Sanji seriously in their first fight which was why he was defeated; he could probably give Sanji a more difficult time even if Sanji is stronger in the end.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by BingBang View Post
    That's would be no different from your usual cheap Deus Ex Machina.

Luck needs to play a secondary role in climactic events, not primary. It would be the equivalent of Doula Mongo dying of heart attack during his fight with Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Yonji doesn't have a Devil Fruit because Reiju kicked him into the ocean. His title "Winch" indicates more of a technology-based fighting style anyways. And Yonji didn't take Sanji seriously in their first fight which was why he was defeated; he could probably give Sanji a more difficult time even if Sanji is stronger in the end.
    The tech might be advanced enough to sense when he's underwater and automatically propel him upwards

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    That's would be no different from your usual cheap Deus Ex rMachina. Luck needs to play a secondary role in climactic events, not primary. It would be the equivalent of Doula Mongo dying of heart attack during his fight with Luffy.
    then you should read Oda comment about Kaidou. He doesnt want to end the fight " with luffy having a stronger fist than kaidou" so the deus ex machina es plausible.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information