+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 602 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

I actually like the nano-theory of Devil Fruits, but there is a huge problem with it - if Devil Fruits are caused by technology (which can be replicated), why is there only ever one of each fruit? Wouldn't it make sense if the government knows how to make them for them to replicate the really awesome fruits (such as Kuma's) and give them to all their top officers? What if all the Navy Captains and above had fruits as good as Kuma or even just as good as Kizaru? Pirates would be in deep shit.

My theory is that human form chopper will be big as or bigger then kuma. Just look how big his other forms are now, his deer form and his defense point form is gigantic. Human chopper was already the biggest strawhat. And I believe now he would be alot bigger.

Monster chopper might be even bigger as well now 2.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    My theory is that human form chopper will be big as or bigger then kuma. Just look how big his other forms are now, his deer form and his defense point form is gigantic. Human chopper was already the biggest strawhat. And I believe now he would be alot bigger.

Monster chopper might be even bigger as well now 2.
    Meh, maybe, but if he did was grow, that'd be kind of taking a step backwards rather then forwards like everyone else. He's younger then all of the Straw Hats so he's going to show the most growth physically anyways.

Awakened Zoans/demon guards were once humans with zoan Df's right? Do you think they are ever capable of reverting back to their original human form?

Or maybe they're actually animals that ate zoan fruits of their own species, which enhanced them. What do you guys think?

I'm thinking that they have to choose to stay that way forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobjr View Post
    When I die I want to get shot out of a cannon. Scare the hell out of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Awakened Zoans/demon guards were once humans with zoan Df's right? Do you think they are ever capable of reverting back to their original human form?

Or maybe they're actually animals that ate zoan fruits of their own species, which enhanced them. What do you guys think?
    It's possible. Oda did say that say if a human ate Chopper's fruit they'd be "Enlightened". Or another way to say that I guess is to say, "Awakened".
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I think the Awakened Zoans came from experimental humans (considering that they were first seen in ID, which was the WG's that is capable of these types of things) who ate a specific Zoan fruit which then was modified into their bodies. As its name suggests, the fruit's capability was awakened ergo, faster recovery, not really highly affected by pain and way more buffed-up strength compared to normal Zoans. And, as a typical experiment as it would be, there were some bad side-effects, e.g., having a runny nose, the user acting unconsciously and just by his instincts.

As far as reverting back, I think the thought that they are always unconscious makes them incapable of returning back to their human form and reverting back is the creator's choice (in this case, the WG or ID's Science and Tech Division).

This has also been brought up in the past that Chopper's Monster Point "may be" an example of an Awakened Zoan. The difference is that the time is limited, and he doesn't have those runny noses and that Chopper increases his size dramatically which could be unique effecst of the Rumble Ball.
    Last edited by RDarren; April 8th, 2011 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to point out that Rumble Balls are Chlorpheniramine.

Quick small theory: Fishman Island will be destroyed after Van Der Decken takes a huge amount of pills, throws some amazing bladed weapon which Luffy is forced to dodge, breaking the bubbles.
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Madam Shirley said the "Human with the ripped strawhat" would destroy Fishman Island.

So I think someone might mess with Luffy's hat and cause him to go apeshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Motoss View Post
    I actually like the nano-theory of Devil Fruits, but there is a huge problem with it - if Devil Fruits are caused by technology (which can be replicated), why is there only ever one of each fruit? Wouldn't it make sense if the government knows how to make them for them to replicate the really awesome fruits (such as Kuma's) and give them to all their top officers? What if all the Navy Captains and above had fruits as good as Kuma or even just as good as Kizaru? Pirates would be in deep shit.
    Yeah, obviously it's impossible that something like nanobytes DF would ever happen in OP's universe (but just look at the valid facts I brought up, you know you can theorize with almost anything if you can do it right). But I'm really interested in "what DFs really are".

@AlucarDraculA the "ripped" part was a mistranslation, i think. She just says "Straw Hat".

Quote Originally Posted by mdmartin101 View Post
    Quick small theory: Fishman Island will be destroyed after Van Der Decken takes a huge amount of pills, throws some amazing bladed weapon which Luffy is forced to dodge, breaking the bubbles.
    If all it took was a "bladed weapon" to bust a bubble the size of FI, then FI would have been destroyed long ago by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by kagehisa View Post
    If all it took was a "bladed weapon" to bust a bubble the size of FI, then FI would have been destroyed long ago by accident.
    Hence my theory being, VDD will be on a shitload of pills, and throw some amazingly awesome weapon at Luffy. If VDD's on pills, and throws some sword like Arlongs, and Luffy dodges it, it could pop.

For a bubble that big the weapon would have to be like the size of the Ryuuguu Palace to do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post
    For a bubble that big the weapon would have to be like the size of the Ryuuguu Palace to do anything.
    exactly. Seeing as something as big as Sunny Go shooting through the bubble didnt even do anything, i doubt a little "amazingly awesome weapon like Arlongs" will do shit.

I dont think pills will enhance VDD's ability to throw stuff with his devil fruit ability, so I doubt chugging pills will contribute to the destruction of FI.

Honestly the only way FI bubble could possibly pop is if VDD threw Wadatsumi out.

Discovered Stowaway Coruscation's Avatar

I dont think pills will enhance VDD's ability to throw stuff with his devil fruit ability
    He probably means that with pills enhancing his physical strength, he could pick up and throw larger objects.

Quote Originally Posted by AlucarDraculA View Post
    Madam Shirley said the "Human with the ripped strawhat" would destroy Fishman Island.

So I think someone might mess with Luffy's hat and cause him to go apeshit.
    I think only some translations have that. Most of the ones I see sites stick with don't have the ripped description.

I always thought they were the ones that ate the fruit of their own species.

Looking at their snot noses and their clothes I figured the Demon Guards were kids not animals or prisoners. If they are kids it explains why they are tamed. I think Oda will save Animals eating their own fruit for some unique character or monster.

Okay so...
    Luffy will die right before finding One Piece after fighting someone. Maybe a pirate or maybe to protect it from the marines or WG. He goes with a smile because it was worth it. Then the crew finds it for him, in his honor... Or maybe not to keep it sacred... Or not... Umm... But he does become the Pirate King! (Okay it sounded kinda good in my head... I got nothing to support this theory...)
    Wait... Does this count as a dumb prediction? D:
    You should really vote for Kai.

Quote Originally Posted by kagexp View Post
    Okay so...
    Luffy will die right before finding One Piece after fighting someone. Maybe a pirate or maybe to protect it from the marines or WG. He goes with a smile because it was worth it. Then the crew finds it for him, in his honor... Or maybe not to keep it sacred... Or not... Umm... But he does become the Pirate King! (Okay it sounded kinda good in my head... I got nothing to support this theory...)
    Wait... Does this count as a dumb prediction? D:
    Um, wrong thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Meh* View Post
    There is no last Shichibukai. Sengoku just puts on an eyepatch and runs around saying "ARRGH, me mateys". Due to the influence of pwngoat's Sharingan, people actually think he is a pirate.

Damn, I should have swapped over theories with kagexp since mine "what One Piece is" apparently wasn't dumb enough to exist in that thread (though I guess it's still there). And now I can't decide whether my theory of Alvida being Luffy's mother should be posted here or to dumb predictions topic.

Maybe it shouldn't be posted at all.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information