+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sakura-Con (Seattle, WA)

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Default Re: Sakura-Con 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvren Wing View Post
    We're all gorgeous. Like divas of awesome. Though I look freakin' weird with those bloody bandages. That giant Bearsy made my DAY when I saw him... Dirt, would ya mind if I posted some of these on my Facebook? Also, I hope you get better soon, and thanks for all of the pics! You're fantastic.
    Go ahead. I should post them to twitter, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Mecha Mummy View Post
    For real, the first time I saw the Bearsy my jaw dropped.

... unless I had the cigar in my mouth at the time, in which case I guess it probably didn't literally do so. Echoing the Facebook stuff, also.
    When I saw the giant Kumacy, I was talking to someone at the time, and I basically dropped everything, and went, "I'm sorry, but that's a giant bear, and I have to chase it now. Nice talking to you."

I still don't know how you lose sight of that thing, but I somehow did.

Apparently, I caught up with them later though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Oyah, I remember you.

I was happy to see that Hancock lady again who took a picture with my niece last year. Though I couldn't bring her this year, and ...! DAMN IT.

YOU FOUND THE MAGMAFISTED ACE.

He didn't show at the cosplay meet at all, and we wanted pictures with him and the Akainu there.
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    Your cosplay was really good.
    Thank you! The overcoat is still sort of an unfinished project (there are things that need to be added/paint that shouldn't be there that needs covering up) but I was still happy with how it photographed.

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

Yay thanks so much dirt! what a champ for taking all of these and carrying all that shit around with you all day to do so.

and actually EVERYONE here from AP at the con had great costumes! mecha mummy (capone), wyvern(bandaged luffy), and reyaira (magellan). I was proud of us, haha!

edit: ah, remember that website the Sanji and Brook who kinda took the lead in picking grou poses handed out on little pieces of paper? I looked through my pockets the day after and I lost it. they said there would be some pics there.

Ah, the website is http://mproj.net/photos/

However, the photo portion of the site seems to be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvren Wing View Post
    Ah, the website is http://mproj.net/photos/

However, the photo portion of the site seems to be missing.
    figures. i'll try and remember to keep checking to see if anything actually shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by eerie View Post
    figures. i'll try and remember to keep checking to see if anything actually shows up.
    Yeah, I've been checking myself and all I see are pics of last year.
    I know there was another girl who was taking pictures (she wasn't cosplaying tho). She said she would take a month to fully upload them and that she would put them on facebook and DeviantART. Did anybody catch her username?

Was it someone from here? The only one I know from AP that didn't cosplay was me.

Were you the one who told me that you would upload the pics in a month? :P

I don't think she was from AP though, I don't remember her mentioning it unlike Eerie.

I don't remember mentioning anything about dA to anyone at any rate. What I have there is random One Piece art.

Wow thanks for all of the photoshoot pictures! My friend and I were at the photoshoot but the two photographers in our group were at the fashion show so we missed all the good picture taking (I was totally hopeless with the camera) I couldn't find any good pictures of the shoot and that website they gave us doesn't have any up yet. Thanks for all the awesome shots! Hope to see you guys again next year! <333

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    Were you the one who told me that you would upload the pics in a month? :P

I don't think she was from AP though, I don't remember her mentioning it unlike Eerie.
    definitely wasn't dirt monkey. i don't know who you're talking about, at any rate.

was the person your talking about dressed up (and as who)? or just some random person telling you to look at a random dA after an amount of time that is way too long need just to put some photos up?

Quote Originally Posted by eerie View Post
    definitely wasn't dirt monkey. i don't know who you're talking about, at any rate.

was the person your talking about dressed up (and as who)? or just some random person telling you to look at a random dA after an amount of time that is way too long need just to put some photos up?
    She wasn't dressed up, she was just on the place everyone else was and taking a lot of pictures. She said she had been a luffy the year before but wasn't dressed up. I think she had one of those fancy big cameras (as opposed to a phone or a normal camera).
    Although I guess I'll shut up cause it's clear nobody else talked to her. :S

Reyairia, did she have short black hair and glasses? I'm pretty sure it's Claire, she organizes the OP photoshoot every year. I think she was wearing a plaid shirt of Saturday if that helps any.

Hi I was the Impel Down Crocodile at the Photoshoot and I have a bunch of pictures both from the One Piece shoot and a bunch before it of various One Piece cosplayers I ran into through out the con, So if anyone wands me to link them here or just the all the pictures I took in general just let me know. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by kitsch_brigade View Post
    Ahhh I'm so happy people are posting photos to the thread! I am a failure at getting photos of people (myself included) so it makes me happy to save all the cosplayers I wish I'd gotten photos of. Also, you guys are like lightning, so fast at posting after the con :3

Pancake-fairy, can I steal that photo of Ivankov and Dragon? I'll credit you of course, we just didn't manage to take any ourselves.
    Oh yeah, of course! I really don't mind anyone using the photos I take at cons, it's not like they took any of my artistic skill, or anything.
    Thanks for asking, though. So nice. <3

(And oh God, late reply, I'm so sorry...)
    Last edited by Pancake-Fairy; April 30th, 2011 at 11:45 PM.
    :I make plans to break plans,:
    :And I've been planning something big,:
    :planning something big:

Quote Originally Posted by Farris View Post
    Hi I was the Impel Down Crocodile at the Photoshoot and I have a bunch of pictures both from the One Piece shoot and a bunch before it of various One Piece cosplayers I ran into through out the con, So if anyone wands me to link them here or just the all the pictures I took in general just let me know. ^^;
    Ferris Bueller!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt monkey AL View Post
    Ferris Bueller!
    XD Y Halo Thar, Dirt Monkey! (Amazingly I remember you by SN you gave me at con.)

Quote Originally Posted by kitsch_brigade View Post
    Reyairia, did she have short black hair and glasses? I'm pretty sure it's Claire, she organizes the OP photoshoot every year. I think she was wearing a plaid shirt of Saturday if that helps any.
    yeah, I'm pretty sure it was her.

Quote Originally Posted by Farris View Post
    That would be awesome. x3 *was magellan*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information