+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2011 American Idol?

Fuedal Knight Ganzack Pirate Captain Ganzack's Avatar

Default Re: 2011 American Idol?

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    i'm not a big watcher. I like the early episodes where they are weeding everyone out. more comical then. lots of interesting characters. "pants on the floor" guy" That Asian guy that couldn't sing in one of the first seasons. what's this transformer guy about?

and ya, Simon was always right, but pretty harsh with how he went about it.
    This guy made a full blown Transformer gear type thing. He could turn into a miniature truck and move around like that. They also had a singing armadillo, among other things. I gotta admit, I love Brett Loewenstern and the chubby 15 year-old boy whose name escapes me. I hope they continue to do well. I could tell from the start the couple wouldn't make it together and the guy was obviously the weaker link. I gotta say, I think Jennifer Lopez makes a great judge because she's soft and comforting, but knows how to do her job. Steven Tyler is a great addition, too.
    Episodes watched:314/488 Chapters read:437/616

You still have a long way to go, Ganzack.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Captain Ganzack View Post
    This guy made a full blown Transformer gear type thing. He could turn into a miniature truck and move around like that. They also had a singing armadillo, among other things. I gotta admit, I love Brett Loewenstern and the chubby 15 year-old boy whose name escapes me. I hope they continue to do well. I could tell from the start the couple wouldn't make it together and the guy was obviously the weaker link. I gotta say, I think Jennifer Lopez makes a great judge because she's soft and comforting, but knows how to do her job. Steven Tyler is a great addition, too.
    You mean the kid that got booted from one group and then picked up by a second during Hollywood week. He is sweet. We ought to find out if he makes it through tonite, I'd think. Next week starts the top 24 performers

Casey went home? Screw American Idol. He was easily the most talented and developed singer/musician/showmen left on the show.

read.

Well, it's usually better not to actually win, since they tie the winners into such a restrictive contract afterwards, I hear. I'm sure he's been noticed by tptb and will have a smashing career now, if he plays it right.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information