+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Few More Months: The Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Thread

Default Re: Ten More Years: The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Thread

I did like one of the Iron Man's upcoming DLC costume of Iron Patroit (Norman Osbournes's Dark Avengers costume).

Well if anyone want's to get on my Gamer Tags are :

360 : LamboSan

PS3 : SGT_Kururu

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

AH HA HA HA HA. Look at all the people who are voting for phoenix wright! *rushes to sign up for an account*

Damn,I can't wait until work is over with today,going to pick this game up IMMEDIATELY after I leave there. Can't wait!

And I'm totally voting for Ms.Marvel and Venom!

♥ Friendship is Rainbows ♫♪ RageaSarus's Avatar

My copy (with the shirt) should come in today. If not, I'll have to break my wrists again on that goddamn, motherfucking, shitty ass Xbox 360 controller.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    Really named it Ten More Years.

Good shit.
    I told you it sound good. (Despite the fact, it's a lie)

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Now I'm really glad I have a PS3.
    Oh yes.

Be glad.
    Soak it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchirinhon View Post
    That's not always the case, unfortunately.
    Nigga please, not in this game.

I was merking niggas at GameStop so bad, the manager made me choose "Random All" and I was still merking people with combos and their shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiya View Post
    Capcom DLC Characters Vote Here

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom/go/thread/view/102977/26995765/Capcom_Character_DLC_Voting_Thread_(READ_THE_RULES

Marvel DLC Characters Vote Here

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom/go/thread/view/102977/26995769/Marvel_Character_DLC_Voting_Thread_(READ_THE_RULES )?pg=1

I'm Voting for :

Venom
    Ms Marvel
    Rogue

Strider
    Batsu
    Hayato

Everyone vote for ms marvel! She and Venom are wrecking the polls so far haha
    Strider? Dude... he's GONE. Rogue? Hayato?!

If I remember correctly... I chose...
    Capcom: Megaman [Classic], Batsu, Falcon, Chuck Greene, and Tessa
    Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Nico Minoru, Green Goblin, Spider-Woman, and Black Cat

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    AH HA HA HA HA. Look at all the people who are voting for phoenix wright! *rushes to sign up for an account*
    ...and I flame every single one of those fuckers there.

that's gonna take a while. see ya later

Just got the special edition (I had only intended to get the basic version, but it turned out that the person working the till had put the special edition through when I pre-ordered the game). I don't have access to an Xbox 360 until Friday, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Also, I hope that Capcom does take those polls into account when it comes to DLC characters, rather than simply asking about it and not following through.

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    that's gonna take a while. see ya later
    Do you even have a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360...?

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Also, I hope that Capcom does take those polls into account when it comes to DLC characters, rather than simply asking about it and not following through.
    "Street Fighter IV."

RAS get online.

Also Strider is in high demand and you know Capcom isn't dumb to cut this goose.

Where will you find...
    And how will you use...
    The forbidden fruit?

I can't right now (and I kinda don't feel like it, my hype died a little lol) but if I get my shipment in a couple of hours or so, I'll playrape you.

Oh, and yeah, Capcom IS that dumb.

Hidden:
    Megaman.

Submitted my votes:

Marvel: Nico Minoru (she looks so fucking cool), Venom, Spider-Woman (I almost voted Gambit, but then replaced him with Jessica), Ms. Marvel, and Psylocke

Capcom: Classic Mega Man, Strider Hiryu, Chuck Greene, Edward Falcon, Gene (God Hand)

If I can vote for whom I choose, I will vote for whomever I choose.

I've picked up the game this morning. I can't play it until I get home today, at about 6pm, but even then, my entire family is having a party with it.

EDIT: Looking at people's ballots. My God, so many dumb fucks put their Marvel ballot in the Capcom thread. ARE YOU PEOPLE CAPABLE OF BREATHING AND WALKING AT THE SAME TIME?

....I can't wait....

Yeah, I seriously hate EventHubs now for doing that shit.

I'm at Capity now, saying no to "Feb 2011" and "less than 50 posts" posters.

I was going to pick Gene (for my N-Word) but I seriously just cannot see him in this with the attitude Capcom has towards him, so I at least picked an actual "fighter who deserve shine" (like Gene) and picked Tessa, besides Falcon and Batsu, of course.

Can't get the voting pages to show up on either browser, wtf
    buttcheeks

Quote Originally Posted by RageaSarus View Post
    so I at least picked an actual "fighter who deserve shine" (like Gene) and picked Tessa, besides Falcon and Batsu, of course.
    Interesting choice on Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Can't get the voting pages to show up on either browser, wtf
    I made it through, but there is a shit load of lag. Don't worry. The voting ends on the 28th. You have time.

I just think that dozens of people who already have MvC3 at their hands are voting like crazy.

Aye! Dude... I'll be glad to take you for a ride... to Rapeville.

Population: You and Me and I'm the Mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Interesting choice on Tessa.
    Duh? Because I'm an interesting person.

Real talk though, if she can appear in a VS. SNK game, then she can appear in a VS. Marvel game as well.

Vice versa for C. Viper whenever Capcom vs. SNK 3 is made.
    Last edited by RageaSarus; February 15th, 2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: C. Viper/Vanessa/Dudley sounds nice...

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Still at school right now, but I plan to go into the night with this game!

I was at Best Buy this morning to pick it up and they actually had it up for demo at an XBOX kiosk. I only played Arcade mode for a few minutes with a team of Chris, Wesker and Zero.

Chris is really fun all his different weapons and grenades are a blast to play with (pun intended) though he felt kind of clunky movement-wise and it doesn't seem like he has any reliable anti-airs (had to use Zero's assist quite a bit)

Wesker is cool. Damn cool. And looks like he'll be tricky to fight against with his teleports and whatnot.

And aside from his health, Zero felt like a really solid character with lots of variety and effective moves. Probably gonna be using him alot.

Of course this is all just my first 15 minute impression, I'm gonna be hitting arcade and training mode once I get back.

Okay, Galactus, we need to talk. I figured you weren't going to be as hard as Onslaught was, but this is sad... Jesus, his Heralds are harder than he is...!

I'm also very happy to find that I'm clicking with just about all the playstyles of everyone I wanted to get good with! :D Even people I was worried wouldn't mesh with my styles of play and would be harder to pick up, like Deadpool and Zero.

So far, my team consists of a choice of 3 from Deadpool, Dormammu, Taskmaster, Zero, and Sentinel. Working on MODOK, Wesker, and Magneto next.

Oh, yes, Sentinel is ridiculously fun to play as oh my lord. Kind of annoys me that he basically has all of two combos, though. Dormammu was way trickier than I expected, but I've pretty much got the hang of him. Just need to perfect a few things. Like that beautiful corner trap he has (cr.M > Carpet Flame > cr.M > Carpet Flame > cr.M > Carpet Flame > Dark Matter > whee, juggle the fuck!). His Supers are ridiculously good, too. And that Carpet Flame...!

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Have you fought other Sentinels online?

How does the "Iron Tager" analogy hold up?

Be honest.

lol.

I just want to reitterate that Taskmaster is awesome. And so is his ending. Not as awesome as Deadpool's mind you, but awesome. Also Dormammu enslaves Akuma and Wesker in his ending. That is also awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TakinawaTonfa View Post
    Have you fought other Sentinels online?

How does the "Iron Tager" analogy hold up?

Be honest.
    Not at all, actually, but I didn't play TOO much.

As for the Iron Tager analogy, it's hard to say. The analogy was basically that he was a big intimidating fuck that hits hard and made noobish dumbasses think he's broken when clearly he's not. Though I do think he's unlike Tager in that I don't see a whole lot of characters just fucking his ass up the way people could do to Tager. There's no MVC3 Arakune or Hazama that just generally makes short work of him. But there are ways to deal with him. But I do see the "idiots think he's broken" part of the analogy holding up. We'll see how that goes.

I think Sentinel works better with a good assist this time around, to give him some cover and distract his opponent from preparing against his 2 combos. He seems more susceptable to being zoned, though, even with that ranged combo. Especially from super jumping (i.e. Taskmaster's diagonal Aim Master). He's got the diagonal Rocket Punch, but it's not fast enough. You can't do it on reaction, you have to predict with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information