+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115
Results 2,281 to 2,292 of 2292

Thread: Few More Months: The Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Thread

Default Re: Few More Months: The Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Thread

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/m...-and-pc-stuff/

Is this picture showing new DLC for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 with 8 new characters coming legit?

Svensson: Just got back from GDC so I'll make this short: that is completely fake.

Seth Killian: Sorry guys, <3 Photoshop, but no UMVC3x coming from Capcom.
    EDIT
    Oh I see already posted. Sorry

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/umvc3-alt-costume-herald-glitch-free-swagneto-costume.155584/

W
    ow. What was that sound? It sounded like an exploit for you to get all the UMvC3 costumes for free, including Magneto's King of Spain suit. I certainly hope that's not the case, cause then it'd be a race before the Capcops take over.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also, 50 costumes all already saved on disc.

So with the news that Disney is backing down from their all-in-house policy for games, does that mean we can hope for another patch for MvC3, or even MvC4?

ha ha no, neither of those things are happening, but it's nice to dream. If they were gonna add some characters, I'd imagine Vision, Scarlet Witch, Groot, Loki would have to be at the top of Marvel's list. Sadly, they'd probably continue to ignore Cyclops because they want the X-Men dead like yesterday.

I would have played a lot more MvC3, except I actually (actually!) developed a seizure disorder and the fighting was too flashy and gave me headaches.

If they made the fighting less flashy and kept Amaterasu from Okami I'd buy it again.

If they do make another MvC I'm willing to bet they'll put Monster Hunter into it somehow.
    Last edited by y2kyle89; May 13th, 2016 at 05:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

You guys made me think MvC4 was announced :(

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/umvc3-alt-costume-herald-glitch-free-swagneto-costume.155584/

W
    ow. What was that sound? It sounded like an exploit for you to get all the UMvC3 costumes for free, including Magneto's King of Spain suit. I certainly hope that's not the case, cause then it'd be a race before the Capcops take over.

Also, 50 costumes all already saved on disc.

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/n...ggie-shrug.png
    Jeez. Who's this douche?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    So with the news that Disney is backing down from their all-in-house policy for games, does that mean we can hope for another patch for MvC3, or even MvC4?

ha ha no, neither of those things are happening, but it's nice to dream. If they were gonna add some characters, I'd imagine Vision, Scarlet Witch, Groot, Loki would have to be at the top of Marvel's list. Sadly, they'd probably continue to ignore Cyclops because they want the X-Men dead like yesterday.
    They'll probably include Wolverine, Storm, and/or Magneto. Otherwise, I'd the rest of the X-Men cast will be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I would have played a lot more MvC3, except I actually (actually!) developed a seizure disorder and the fighting was too flashy and gave me headaches.

If they made the fighting less flashy and kept Amaterasu from Okami I'd buy it again.
    Honestly, it being less flashy would be great.

Why exactly was this bumped after four years?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Something Disney-related.

We're all just trying to cope with Disney Infinity being axed in our own ways
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Disney axed Disney Infinity and have basically said that they are going to end Disney Interactive and consider letting other companies make Disney games. And that includes Marvel related games.

So... Naturally...

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Disney axed Disney Infinity and have basically said that they are going to end Disney Interactive and consider letting other companies make Disney games. And that includes Marvel related games.
    Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    We're all just trying to cope with Disney Infinity being axed in our own ways
    Well shit .

Dull surprise aside though bumping the thread for that reason seems kind of pointless especially if Capcom (And Activison) decides to go Vince Russo and swerves everybody by not making
    any deals to make anything (or rerelease anything either).
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; May 13th, 2016 at 11:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information