+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 332 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,440 of 6635

Thread: The One Piece Music Thread

  1. #6421
    Lie turns into reality Tabasco Boshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wano

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Thanks a lot, Dropper. I hope someday I'm able to hear them all.


  2. #6422

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco Boshi View Post
    Thanks a lot, Dropper. I hope someday I'm able to hear them all.
    Clear your inbox and I can show you where to buy them.

  3. #6423
    Lie turns into reality Tabasco Boshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wano

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dropper View Post
    Clear your inbox and I can show you where to buy them.
    Cleared it. Unfortunately I can't afford them now. Maybe in the future.


  4. #6424

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Ahaha eurobeat we go is actually catchy

    When i'll recharge my japanese itunes account i'm gonna get em too

  5. #6425

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Some great overlooked tracks you don't hear so much:

    Duel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cXR3h4OToM
    Gomu Gomu no Bazooka: https://youtu.be/m-IwKNWtqbE
    Film 3 - Sakuretsu! Sanji no Renzoku Keri! https://youtu.be/ocFg6VMixi8
    Film 6 - Open the Rescue Box https://youtu.be/CT1REp2MeW0
    Film 7 - Nazo wa kuchi o aketa https://youtu.be/9Lpg8Z4HLXk
    Film 9 - Itsuka, Umi ni Dero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRCDeqMDBTU

  6. #6426

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dropper View Post
    Film 6 - Open the Rescue Box https://youtu.be/CT1REp2MeW0
    Btw, do you know if this song has ever been in an episode? Because I don't remember it, i'm sure the other ones have been, and are great. :D

  7. #6427

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by imperioonepiece View Post
    Btw, do you know if this song has ever been in an episode? Because I don't remember it, i'm sure the other ones have been, and are great. :D
    [2005-03-05] [Movie 06] 00:31:53 > 00:35:05
    [2006-10-01] [Épisode 0279] 00:21:13 > 00:22:09
    [2007-01-07] [Épisode 0292] 00:09:36 > 00:11:24
    [2007-10-28] [Épisode 0328] 00:20:14 > 00:22:40
    [2007-11-18] [Épisode 0331] 00:11:22 > 00:12:29
    [2008-03-16] [Épisode 0347] 00:07:31 > 00:09:45
    [2008-05-04] [Épisode 0352] 00:11:10 > 00:12:19
    [2009-08-09] [Épisode 0412] 00:07:46 > 00:09:01
    [2009-09-27] [Épisode 0419] 00:07:39 > 00:08:38
    [2010-04-25] [Épisode 0448] 00:20:24 > 00:21:35
    [2014-08-30] [Special 3D2Y] 01:14:48 > 01:15:54
    [2015-03-22] [Épisode 0685] 00:05:10 > 00:06:24

  8. #6428

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dropper View Post
    Clear your inbox and I can show you where to buy them.
    Oooo... link please.

    I want that EDM Kokoro no Chizu.
    "I still think you are on the run or something.
    You just look like a different person, in a new place, with a new name in every picture." - Hiroy

    ADD ME ON One Piece Treasure Cruise : GLOBAL: 782,244,354 (RAY/BOA/WB/SW SHANKS/SABO)


  9. #6429

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    This is great, you are good, i like your post and i still waiting our next post!


    tai game casino danh bai

  10. #6430

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    What's the name of the track that plays when Sabo is assaulting the fortress in the last episode?

    Want to see the Colored Manga Chapters in English? Support Snir in his endeavor by DONATING: http://sniraharon.tumblr.com/


  11. #6431

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by YoiYoi View Post
    What's the name of the track that plays when Sabo is assaulting the fortress in the last episode?
    If you mean the one when he first starts running in:



    If you mean the one a minute later, it's an unreleased track.

    http://onepiecetracklist.com/#737

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  12. #6432

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Thanks!
    ...........................

    Want to see the Colored Manga Chapters in English? Support Snir in his endeavor by DONATING: http://sniraharon.tumblr.com/


  13. #6433

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Can anyone please help me with the song that plays when Paulie talks about Iceburg after being stuck to the floor by CP9? Episode 243 19:30-20:10

  14. #6434

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by octozombie View Post
    Can anyone please help me with the song that plays when Paulie talks about Iceburg after being stuck to the floor by CP9? Episode 243 19:30-20:10
    Movie 4, Track 15.



    http://onepiecetracklist.com/#243

    One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

  15. #6435

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    There is also the Shanks Leitmotiv in this track !

  16. #6436

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Thank you so much!!! I've been trying to find this for ages.

  17. #6437

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    http://ameblo.jp/kenokun/entry-12152808253.html

    Tanaka Kohei, the main composer of One Piece, still working on the next musics and songs !
    It's Maybe for the Film Gold.

  18. #6438

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    So I asked this question a while back, but does anyone have an alternate version of the files of the Sabaody Collection OST (the one with Caesar's theme and all the rest)? I have the files from way back but they're all corrupted. Someone had directed me to an earlier post but those Mega files are no longer up.

  19. #6439

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pope View Post
    So I asked this question a while back, but does anyone have an alternate version of the files of the Sabaody Collection OST (the one with Caesar's theme and all the rest)? I have the files from way back but they're all corrupted. Someone had directed me to an earlier post but those Mega files are no longer up.
    Re-upload ---> https://mega.nz/#F!idkkEIKZ!phSbJVM31Wl7q7ODGw7ZhQ

  20. #6440

    Default Re: The One Piece Music Thread

    Thanks a bunch. (16char)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts