Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I have no problem about anything in the One Piece story except...

Default Re: I have no problem about anything in the One Piece story except...

If you want realism so bad then go read or watch a seinen series like Vagabond, Shamo. One Piece has tons of flaws, but this is not one of them.
    Bye.
    Last edited by THE SEA; January 31st, 2011 at 02:57 AM.

i don't know how many seinen that i've already read but non of them are that "real".. the main character or not.. mostly fighting one..

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanLuffy View Post
    Well Luffy only collapsed after he defeated him, i mean collapse durring a fight. (mind breaking) doesn't count.

thats just who he is? that''s exactly my point! no one is that perfect, Period! yes i understand that it's just an anime but whatever, i want some sense of realism in my crazy super powered pirate adventure!
    hahahaha
    1) I want there to be a sense of desperation in the series. with no one there to help you. make it a game of survival, not a "how fast and hard can i punch contest".

2) Luffy is amazing, he just never seems to be in mortal danger. in my opinion

3) i will not buy one of your stupid hats!!!!!
    what about Luffy vs Foxy. he found a mirror. OOooOOooOO
    Ok yes i understand that i am being ridiculous saying i want rwalism in anime. and i never said Luffy had to die. i don't want him to. i'm just saying that to me it feels like the characters are a slight bit 2 demensional and the action/suspense could be improved apon. i mean hell the part with Luffy trying to get to ace took like 4 episodes and he was just running. make something more interesting happen.

I love the series as a whole, and i understand that nothing can be perfect, i'm just saying what i'm thinking.
    and yes thank you i did for get about when he was seriously screwed at arlong park. and i understand that luffy is only as strong as his team and all that. but i think since the crew is sepeated there should be some individual growth.

i'm not trying to make anyone upset, so stop flipping out.
    hahahahahaha why are people raging. i'm completely calm, sorry if i poke some holes in your perfect anime world but nothing is perfect. i'm simply stating things that i believe could use some improvement. so relax and talk to me again when you can continue talking like a civilized person. plz and thank you.

and yes asm00200 i do understand they are showing many things at once.
    i am not by any means trolling. i am not slamming the series, i am not being overly agressive in any of my posts. i am being calm and logical. the people responding to my posts are flipping out. if they dont like what im saying dont respond. im posting an idea and if you dont agree, say so and leave.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa ok let me first say that i am sorry if i made any of you upset. i am obviously new to the forum(yeah i posted in the wrong spot) whetever. if i trolled in your opinion then i am also sorry that was not my intent. you all have brought up valid points and i will consider them. thank you for your imput. i would have liked to get the same information without the rudeness and hostility, but such is the internet. thank you for answering my question.
    Who the fuck are you and why aren't you banned.

See you in another life! Mugiwara_no_Ice's Avatar

Didn't bother to post in this thread when it was made, I thought the mods would close it in a second. Hmmmm sub-mods are still newbies in this, I see.

So I was gonna say:
    You show some great flaws in your argument spartan:

1) You only watch the anime and anime-only watchers aren't entitled to an opinion outside of the anime subforum.

2) The angry outburst isn't realistic. It's a shonen cliche. Used well in Dragonball when Goku became ss for the first time but since then it was just as boring as hell. Even sub class shonen like fairy tail are reluctant to use this cliche nowadays.

3) Hmmm What can I say... bah nothing else.
    Seeking infinity, with all my affinities.
    Finding truth, like a falling fruit, my ultimate finality.
    Inside my being, the outside, all things; the finite leads the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara_no_Ice View Post
    Didn't bother to post in this thread when it was made, I thought the mods would close it in a second. Hmmmm sub-mods are still newbies in this, I see.
    I was having a really nice dream too.

Oh! I have no problem about anything in this thread except...

::nuke::

Come on SpartanLuffy, show us YOUR inhuman endurance! Get up after being exhausted in this fight!

Fight against the opponents you can't defeat and...

oh. Nevermind.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Thread Information