Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I have no problem about anything in the One Piece story except...

Default Re: I have no problem about anything in the One Piece story except...

Quote Originally Posted by Mokenda_mint View Post
    Also in Arlong Park where he was trapped in the cement and thrown under water
    and also the countless times he got smashed around by nami... can't be more pathetic getting beaten up by your underlings

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanLuffy View Post
    and yes thank you i did for get about when he was seriously screwed at arlong park. and i understand that luffy is only as strong as his team and all that. but i think since the crew is sepeated there should be some individual growth.

i'm not trying to make anyone upset, so stop flipping out.
    Oh really?

3) i will not buy one of your stupid hats!!!!!
    what about Luffy vs Foxy. he found a mirror. OOooOOooOO

Riiiiiight.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

dangerous stuff there, Butternut
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokenda_mint View Post
    Also in Arlong Park where he was trapped in the cement and thrown under water
    Don't forget that he has been impaled several times. Also almost poisoned...and dehydrated to death a few times. Also almost digested by a giant snake. Also...this thread is hilarious.

read.

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

i mean hell the part with Luffy trying to get to ace took like 4 episodes and he was just running.
    lol this is just ridiculous. You know that there are things happening at the same time that they're trying to show right?

Like Luffy running, whitebeard fighting, Marco getting handcuffs.. all happen at the same time.

Did you ever watch a show about sport? The guy will spend the whole episode going from one side of the field to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by ButternutSquash View Post
    and also the countless times he got smashed around by nami... can't be more pathetic getting beaten up by your underlings
    Not to mention the fights with Zoro (baroque works mini arc) and Usopp

Quote Originally Posted by city_lights31 View Post
    Don't forget that he has been impaled several times. Also almost poisoned...and dehydrated to death a few times. Also almost digested by a giant snake. Also...this thread is hilarious.
    His impalements have also gone to such an extent where he actually leaked water, too
    Couldn't breathe after I saw that ep for the first time XD
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

i think since the crew is sepeated there should be some individual growth.
    And now you're just trolling.
    i'm not trying to make anyone upset, so stop flipping out.
    Then stop posting.

THANK YOU!!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer SpartanLuffy's Avatar

hahahahahaha why are people raging. i'm completely calm, sorry if i poke some holes in your perfect anime world but nothing is perfect. i'm simply stating things that i believe could use some improvement. so relax and talk to me again when you can continue talking like a civilized person. plz and thank you.

and yes asm00200 i do understand they are showing many things at once.

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

you're just being dense and not listening.

i am not by any means trolling. i am not slamming the series, i am not being overly agressive in any of my posts. i am being calm and logical. the people responding to my posts are flipping out. if they dont like what im saying dont respond. im posting an idea and if you dont agree, say so and leave.

And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

hahahahahaha funny

check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar

you're like

WHY COULDNT TRUNS JUST GO BAC N TME AND MURDER DR. GERO WHEN HE WSA BORN. THAT WOULD SOLVE EVERYTHNG. COME ON THS S SO UNREALSTC.

i am not by any means trolling. i am not slamming the series, i am not being overly agressive in any of my posts. i am being calm and logical. the people responding to my posts are flipping out. if they dont like what im saying dont respond. im posting an idea and if you dont agree, say so and leave.
    Obviously you are not accustomed to AP etiquitte. gtfo and go study up.

First off, you posted in the wrong forum, then you talk down to us about shit you don't even understand, you insult, then you play the good guy. That shit will get you nowhere.

If you want to get people to respect and talk to you normally you come in an act with better respect. If you act like a retarded asshole, you'll be treated like one.

hahahaha
    3) i will not buy one of your stupid hats!!!!!
    what about Luffy vs Foxy. he found a mirror. OOooOOooOO
    if they dont like what im saying dont respond. im posting an idea and if you dont agree, say so and leave.
    oh no no no

you can't pull this:
    Please Let Me Know What You Think.
    and then tell us to go home

you're not playing by your own rules

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa ok let me first say that i am sorry if i made any of you upset. i am obviously new to the forum(yeah i posted in the wrong spot) whetever. if i trolled in your opinion then i am also sorry that was not my intent. you all have brought up valid points and i will consider them. thank you for your imput. i would have liked to get the same information without the rudeness and hostility, but such is the internet. thank you for answering my question.

this thread is now about Luffy's most devastating injuries

this one is always so heartbreaking to see
    Hidden:

hahahaha very painful indeed

Not to mention this heartbreaking one. And he wasn't the only sufferer. Poor things.
    Spoiler:

haha classic Usopp

Thread Information