+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199
Results 3,961 to 3,964 of 3964

Thread: Attack on Titan

Default Re: Attack on Titan

So, Ackermanns are useless against Attack Titans? Or against random Eldians like Eren were back then? Or all the other main Titans? What's with Kenny and his ambitions? Eren's Mikasa story makes no sense.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

By the way i hope people have already seen the last panel of the manga sketched by Ishiyama ?
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    By the way i hope people have already seen the last panel of the manga sketched by Ishiyama ?
    Just looked it up.
    Spoiler:
    so maybe historias child?

Some better interpretations out there. Check Reddit.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information