+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 199 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 3964

Thread: Attack on Titan

Default Re: Attack on Titan

Eren really is an uncaring piece of shit now, isn't he?

Ships be burning down.

I can't even begin to process what I did just read.

Like, what has gotten into Eren's mind, why is he acting that way all of a sudden now.
    And yet, Levi still trusts him, because their real enemy was right there all along.

But wait. If Zeke sent the signal, does that mean Falco also...

Oh, crap.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

It's like that Eren?!?!

Eren just being the shittiest protagonist like he was destined to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    DAMN!

That's messed up on so many levels.
    I'm NOT a doggy. I am a creature from another world.

I was on the fuck the eldians train for what they did with that town in marley, but im exchanging what left of that I have and all my savings in eren hasnt changed and putting it on fuck eren. Piece of shit. Seriously dude went in a timeskip and came out a sadistic villain

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

A lot of people are saying he's under the influence of the attack titan or something similiar

I think I agree with this take...found on reddit

Do you know what I hate most in this world? Anyone who isn't free."

This seems like a major red flag that Eren is being controlled. Throughout the whole series, Eren has never hated those who aren't free. He hates those who take away others' freedom. If he were speaking the truth, this would be a complete 180 from every character motivation Eren's ever had. He may be angered to think that Mikasa staying with him wasn't her own choice or that Armin is being influenced to pacifism by his titan, but he should also understand that they weren't free to make these choices.

If Eren is freely choosing to alienate AM so coldly, then Eren is a completely different person now.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

It's pretty wild that we get two iconic panels in the space of two chapters.

What was worse was she witnessing Eren beating the crap out of Armin, once this arc gets animated I expect the casual fans to cry.
    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

I don't care what his reasons are, that Zeke motherfucker must die by Levi's hand. Damn double-backstabber piece of shit ape asshole.

I may be wishful thinking but I think that the whole discourse that Eren give Armin and Mikasa is in reality all about himself. After getting so many memories inside his had, something must have clicked inside and came the realization that he never had TRUE free will. All of his actions, one way or another, were guided by invisible strings pulling him closer to the conspiracy his father begun. Maybe he is trying to push away everyone he cares about so they to don't be dragged into his condition.
    Or maybe he has always been the worst MC ever, which I kind knew since the beginning.

Now let's start the Gabi lobby for her inheritance of Erin's powers.

I expected something like this to go down but I still wasn't ready anyway

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    I may be wishful thinking but I think that the whole discourse that Eren give Armin and Mikasa is in reality all about himself. After getting so many memories inside his had, something must have clicked inside and came the realization that he never had TRUE free will. All of his actions, one way or another, were guided by invisible strings pulling him closer to the conspiracy his father begun. Maybe he is trying to push away everyone he cares about so they to don't be dragged into his condition.
    Or maybe he has always been the worst MC ever, which I kind knew since the beginning.

Now let's start the Gabi lobby for her inheritance of Erin's powers.
    80% of the fans wanted gabi dead after ch 106 and now she's ironically much more likeabke for reasons that have nothing to do with her.
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    80% of the fans wanted gabi dead after ch 106 and now she's ironically much more likeabke for reasons that have nothing to do with her.
    Oh no I still want the little shit to die or have a even ruder awakening, is just that Eren is getting “a little” out of control with the whole genocidal war plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The Attack Titan will always seek to be free".

-Eren Kruger

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Understandable. Gabi is still just a teenager with years of indoctrination drilled through her head, so it excuses her. Eren? Not so much. At least is pretty clear to me that he's under the influence of the Attack Titan.

The only other reason that MIGHT be applicable is that Eren is acting like a jackass to keep Mikasa and Armin away from him so they don't get hurt. Maybe.

I think Eren is playing the long game here.
    I don't think he's that much of an a-hole and neither do I think he's that mentally incapable of resisting the Attack titan's influence.
    The way I see it, he has something figured out that would require him to be sacrificed. This is probably his way of saying fuck you Zeke and destiny.
    Eren's whole character is built on the theme of freedom but with each chapter, we realize what the author is going for now. Kind of like Berserk with the whole thing that mankind can never overcome fate.
    It's difficult to believe someone like him, who's very core is fighting for freedom, would turn on his ideals he held for so long.
    That and probably just to fuck over Zeke.
    Yeah, I'd like that more.

I think at this point he is disgusted with himself and the world, edging on suicidal.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    https://m.imgur.com/a/lqCmVrj
    We’re officially past the shit hit the fan point.
    We’re on someone connected the sewage to a jet turbine point.
    The whole chapter was brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is probably the best chapter I have ever read in a monthly manga. Can't wait to see what happens now!

Eren is going full Sasuke edgelord mode.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information