+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182
Results 3,621 to 3,627 of 3627

Thread: Attack on Titan

Default Re: Attack on Titan

I know generally what's going on, but there have been a number of bounces between timelines so I'm sure I've missed some important bits of information.

I like Reiner, but man, this flashback is getting boring with this monthly publication. There's nothing to discuss except pitying the warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbo View Post
    I get that, but I thought this series did a decent job of showing glimpses of humanity in the case of these characters during the previous arcs that it was enough for me to fill in the blanks and feel empathy for these characters. This chapter in particular just sort of feels like restating the obvious.

And yeah I agree with maxterdexter, we're in too deep with the Paradisians for the other side to catch up.
    Well, that's true for Reiner and co. but not for the other warriors and chracters from Marley like Porco, Zeke, etc that are shaping up to have some relevance and need to be developed.

Hopefully the flashback ended in this chapter so that can actually happen

I cant believe how a 40+ chapter can somehow show less than a very slow weekly one piece chapter. I feel like nothing of note happened the last 4 chapters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Thanks for the link. 3>

Man, I can't agree more
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfunk View Post
    I like Reiner, but man, this flashback is getting boring with this monthly publication. There's nothing to discuss except pitying the warriors.

Yeah I don't think this Flashback chapter was that necessary. It wrapped up quite nicely last month, although it was cool seeing parts of the first chapter from the perspective of the titans.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information