+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177
Results 3,521 to 3,535 of 3535

Thread: Attack on Titan

Default Re: Attack on Titan

OK, sorry but I don't pay attack on titan the attention that it ask for, so help me out. What is the dancing titan then? A bad translation of just a shifter or is it something?d
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

I didn't see a huge resemblance at first, but after looking back on Grisha as the Attack TotN, he didn't really look much like Eren's version. And anyone who wants it to go back to just killing titans or have it end there must not have really thought it through. I'm enjoying it as much now as I was when I started reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    OK, sorry but I don't pay attack on titan the attention that it ask for, so help me out. What is the dancing titan then? A bad translation of just a shifter or is it something?d

i would say it was just how she was called back then.
    maybe because isayama didnt knew what her purpose would be as a titan back then.

then again she already had sharp teeth when she ate marcel, so ill take that part with "thats how the power looks on her" back.
    maybe that was a mistake on isayamas part or maybe she really didnt develop that power.

but anyway there was never any indication that she could've had another power.
    it was stated that she was transformed and wandered around 60 years till she ate marcel by chance, and got his power.

It was just the name of the chapter Ymir's titan appeared in. It was basically a nickname like Rogue titan was for Eren

OK, then we are missing one shifter power?

What I don't get now is how the transformation work then, this new jaw titan dude is clearly a 10+ meters, while ymir was like 3-4m, does this mean that Armin is going to be a 10m colossal? What if a small one gets any of the other powers?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Or is it my bad and this dude is also on the small side of Titans?
    Pokemon X

OK, then we are missing one shifter power?
    yes.
    if its not meant to be 9 titans = 1 original titan + 8 split parts.

What I don't get now is how the transformation work then, this new jaw titan dude is clearly a 10+ meters, while ymir was like 3-4m, does this mean that Armin is going to be a 10m colossal? What if a small one gets any of the other powers?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---
    Or is it my bad and this dude is also on the small side of Titans?
    thats the question now. maybe the borders are blurred.
    i mean there was this scene, where ymirs head alone has to be over 2 meter to work:

but yeah galiard also has the teeth so maybe showing ymir with sharp teeth before she eats marcel was a mistake.
    Spoiler:

In those scenes they do seem to be the same size category at least, assuming those are standard "tie people down in them" train tracks size.
    Pokemon X

This week's episode was pretty great. The tension was built perfectly to the actual reveal and while there were a couple strange shots and some of THE Colossal Titan CG looked off, the last minutes also had some really great animation.

The music really stood out, too. The rearrangement of Vogel Im Käfig was amazing.

Eren vs Reiner was entertaining.

This scene was funny.

HE WHO IS NOT COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE RISKS WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING IN LIFE.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

What is with everyone blushing?
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

And Annie was acting tsundere in the flashback.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    What is with everyone blushing?
    Because of Hanji's love/obsession with Titans. To have a Titan look at her and nod at her like that just made her that happy. Makes sense that she'd blush.

Quote Originally Posted by dbznarutofreak View Post
    Because of Hanji's love/obsession with Titans. To have a Titan look at her and nod at her like that just made her that happy. Makes sense that she'd blush.
    Not only her. Historia as well.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

This was a great action episode. Just really great animation - my favorite animation bits were the ones with Mikasa, the one bit with Reiner and Eren fighting when Mikasa first attacks and Hange and her team attacking the Colossal.

Perfect Edit vid.
    -MUHAMMAD ALI(1942-2016)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information