+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3460

Thread: Attack on Titan

Default Re: Attack on Titan

Who's that girl, Mikasa's ancestor? Because on top of that body build it takes some guts to do what she did.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Here's mangastream version.
    And what the hell, the mule titan that saved Zeke was actually a shifter. What a waste of shifter.
    I think that is the Jaw.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Here's mangastream version.
    And what the hell, the mule titan that saved Zeke was actually a shifter. What a waste of shifter.
    We already knew that, though. At least I always assumed it since he spoke to Zeke directly. I think he's even the one who first said his name.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I think that is the Jaw.
    Yeah I know that, but from the two titans name dropped in this chapter we have Jaw, who appeared, and Cart which should be pretty oblivious to be the mule titan that was with Zeke. I mean this guy in a colossal heatwave productor, this a giant and armor and this is a dog.

i had to read it twice to understand, that this takes place in the present, and this isnt some flashback with reiner, who went with the name "falco" as a kid
    so they are getting back to the mainland and reiner is getting replaced... his time must be up
    also we got our last missing titan, thats cool.
    i wonder if its just armored face titan or more.

Not only in the present but this is also a timeskip. They said they started the takeover of Paradis 9 years ago in this chapter so they're in the year 854 now.

should've read it 3 times

Just read the Crunchyroll version of the chapter. If I understood right, seems there they called what I refer to as the Pack Mule Titan as Cartman.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.

. . . . . I'm very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    . . . . . I'm very confused.
    We're on the mainland, seeing Eldian soldiers who are also Titan Shifter recruits. I'm not 100% on timing, but we're nearing the end of Reiner's and Zeke's time as Titans by the sound of it.

Waldorf:

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    We're on the mainland, seeing Eldian soldiers who are also Titan Shifter recruits. I'm not 100% on timing, but we're nearing the end of Reiner's and Zeke's time as Titans by the sound of it.
    I think I gathered that much. It's just the timing that is screwing me up badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I think I gathered that much. It's just the timing that is screwing me up badly.
    Yeah. Until/unless we head back to the walls to compare, the best we have to go on is estimating how much time either Reiner or Zeke had.

Waldorf:

This basically explained everything about the mainland Eldians and Titan shifters' perspective.

Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt were brainwashed and unaware just like these new kids.

Other than reiner's unstable psyche, from where you get the brainwashing? That's the control Titan thing isn't it?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Gabi completely buys into the Marley's perspective. She's straight-up happy to go and kill many innocent people. We as the audience know what's up, but from a character perspective she doesn't and it's extremely unsettling. In one page you can see her empty eyes.

All three shifters had their wake-up call. These children haven't yet. It's a really screwed up situation and it explains just what kind of perspective the Titan Trio had before they were sent to kill all the people inside the walls.

So the rest of the manga will be a war story between two human civilizations?
    I'm not sure how I feel about that, I loved the concept of a country between walls and the titans they had to face outside.
    But now the story seems to shift very drastically, I wonder how it will affect the sales.

It occurs to me now that Annie's crystallizing herself has a whole new meaning now that we know that if a Titan Shifter dies without passing on their power it can go to any Eldian. If proximity matters, then a wall resident would've gotten it if Annie died.

Waldorf:

why a time skip now? the events that should be occurring are the most vital in the characters developments. why did the writer just lazy out from making the two factions fight each other immediately.
    this really feels like stretching the story as thin as possible just to milk more cash out of it.
    because if reiner is nearing the end of his lifetime, eren is probably at the end of his too. i mean, are we seriously gonna see the protagonist replaced at what is essentially the climax of the story?
    this came out of nowhere, especially because the writer was setting up a confrontation between eren and zeke, which will probably never happen because zeke will be replaced before even having being developed at all. what a waste of a potential great antagonist.
    not even the best of writers can establish a new main character in this short time. im not liking where this is going...
    Last edited by Hanz; March 10th, 2017 at 01:07 PM.

Aggravator via Destiny darktravis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
    why a time skip now? the events that should be occurring are the most vital in the characters developments. why did the writer just lazy out from making the two factions fight each other immediately.
    Paradis only just reached the sea last chapter. If they're going to be fighting Marley, a time skip is necessary for them to build up their forces/fortifications/info, etc.

because if reiner is nearing the end of his lifetime, eren is probably at the end of his too. i mean, are we seriously gonna see the protagonist replaced at what is essentially the climax of the story?
    this came out of nowhere, especially because the writer was setting up a confrontation between eren and zeke, which will probably never happen because zeke will be replaced before even having being developed at all. what a waste of a potential great antagonist.
    not even the best of writers can establish a new main character in this short time. im not liking where this is going...
    Eren is not at the end of his life. He has at least another 4 years to go.

Quote Originally Posted by darktravis View Post
    Paradis only just reached the sea last chapter. If they're going to be fighting Marley, a time skip is necessary for them to build up their forces/fortifications/info, etc..
    And develop a concept of sea travel vs whatever landlocked bodies of water they're used to.

Waldorf:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information