+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Strawhats vs CP9 (who will fight?)

Discovered Stowaway

Default Strawhats vs CP9 (who will fight?)

i have something in my mind that i should tell but u might think i am crazy but here goes

Luffy vs. Lucci
    Nico Robin vs Blueno
    Zoro vs Spandam and Kaku
    Sanji and Chopper(might be chopper) vs tao tao pai guy or watever
    Nami vs Kalifa
    Franky vs the big hairy guy who wants to commit hara kiri

it all goes from the cover ch.377

who knows, i might be wrong

I think that's pretty much it, except I belive it'll be:
    • Franky vs. Spandam
    • Zoro vs. Kaku
    • Sanji vs. tao tao pai guy
    • Chopper vs. hairy guy.

Discovered Stowaway

spandam seems to hold on a sword like a swordfight, i might he might fight with kaku against zoro in a sword fight

Definately Franky vs. Spandam. They have a score to settle.

do u think nami will be fighting cp9? thats just kinda unbalanced.. jus a little, dont u think? nami and usopp r both regular people and all they can fight with is their weapons. the only reasonable fights theyre gonna take on are the many other soldiers other than cp9, except usopp may team up with someone else to work as a sidekick or sumthing.

Discovered Stowaway

oh yeah i forgot. ussop vs the guy with zipper

Franky vs. Spandman
    Luffy vs. Lucci
    Zoro vs. CP9 guy w/ a sword...
    Sanji vs. Kaku

Lune Racht

Maybe both Zoro and Franky will fight Spandam, either both at once or at seperate times. Franky would have to be the one to finish him off, though.

Well, if Nami does take on a CP9 member, I doubt she'll be given the time she needs to test out all of the Perfect Clima Tact's attacks like she got with Miss Doublefinger.

Unapologetic Hipsterism. Windrays's Avatar

But, who says she hadn't checked it out earlier, in secret?

And plus, if she wasn't going to fight, why would she show her new weapon?

but still i dun find it reasonable for nami to fight cp9 o_O cp9 r like superhumans and some even have devils fruit abilities. theyre all crazy ppl. nami had a hard time against one of the baroque works agents; cp9 is like 10000 levels above ANY BW agent. i jus dun think nami stands a chance against them at ALL

Unapologetic Hipsterism. Windrays's Avatar

That Baroque Works Agent was also the fourth most powerful in a company of some 2000 people. She stood her ground, fought, and won. Who knows what tricks her new Clima-Tact hold? They could very well give her a fighting chance.

I'm not sure if Spandam fights XD I mean the last time we saw him, he was just an all-talk-no-action twerp. He probably might have learnt something to become the new CP9 head though.

Or did I forget? Hm...

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatLuffy
    I'm not sure if Spandam fights XD I mean the last time we saw him, he was just an all-talk-no-action twerp. He probably might have learnt something to become the new CP9 head though.

Or did I forget? Hm...
    I dought it. he mustv'e known how to fight. Or maybe he has been training all thins time.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatLuffy

Or did I forget? Hm...
    i think that spandam is pretty weak. he'll show one or 2 tricks, but the fight against him will be a joke, imo. like franky kicks him in no time.

EDIT: i nearly forgot the turtle. :turtle:

When I see the new colorspread, I can't help reversing one of the two parts of it (i.e. either Strawhat Pirates or CP9 members). And when we invert either one or the other, we can see some fights which can be interesting to see^^

Admit that seeing some fights like those will be surprising:

Kumadori VS Nico Robin
    Kalifa VS Sogeking
    Jabura VS Roronoa Zoro
    Lucchi + Hattori VS Monkey D Luffy
    Kaku VS Sanji
    Spandam VS Tony Tony Chopper
    Fukurou VS Nami
    Blueno VS Franky

The fact remains that the fight between Luffy and Lucci is ever here. And for the other fights, I admit that they are very appetizing^^
    Even if I expect fights like Spandam VS Franky, Kumadori VS Zoro, Jabura VS Sanji and Kaku VS Sogeking ;)
    D'une graine plantée avec amour ne fleurit parfoit que des regrets...

From a seed planted with love flowered sometimes only regrets...

I'm not so sure spandam is going to be a rokushiki user, i think he is just the one pulling the strings behind cp9. Blueno i think said in an earlier chapter that cp9 had to train since they were young to obtain rokushiki abilities, and we all know spandam got his ass whooped by franky when the sea train was completed. Im not sure on the exact time frame between the sea train completion and cp9 going undercover in water 7, but i dont think its enough time for spandam to have obtained rokushiki, I think he was just promoted to head the special division after he brought in tom. One thing i do know for sure, franky will whoop his ass again.

I'm betting the matchups will be exactly as the color spread has them lined up (not the reversed one above).

Robin vs Blueno, Ussop vs Zipper-Face, Zoro vs Spandam, Sanji vs Kaku, etc..

Oh, and I'm also betting that, somehow, the pidgeon fights!

Bubut

Lucci is aleady reserved to Luffy

Califa should be taken either by Nami or Robin. A catfight is a must

Kaku is a hard one. He uses a blade, he kicks and he throws blades too(Wow,it's like a riddle). He also have a long nose.

Blueno/Kumadori/Fukuro are the biggest guys here. They can be best suited for Franky and Chopper.

We've seen Spandam was holding a sword before but it doesn't necessarily mean he's a swordsman. Robin was holding a sword in a one of a colorspread before. Holding a sword sometimes just adds coolness and badass points.

Jabura- Either Zoro or Sanji just because he stands next to Lucci

Hattori should be raped by Chimney and Gonbe, the cat

Spandam's elephant is a good opponent for Yokozuna

well the difference is that robin held it in a colorspread whilst Spandam carries it around in the actuall manga im sure its not just for show,

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information