+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 747

Thread: Strawhats vs CP9 (who will fight?)

  1. #361

    Default

    Logic? Luffy could pwn the entire crew at once. That's why he's the Straw Hat.

    The captain is always the strongest of the strong.

  2. #362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GUTB
    Logic? Luffy could pwn the entire crew at once. That's why he's the Straw Hat.

    The captain is always the strongest of the strong.
    No, I would seriously advize that you use actual knowledge. Luffy the whole crew at the same time? He has NO chance.

  3. #363

    Default

    I'm sorry, but Luffy would own the entire crew AT ONCE.

    The only crew member that could even occupy him for an extended length of time is Zoro, who is definately tough but Luffy is just tougher still.

    Sanji: Luffy is much tougher in a brawl.

    Robin: Gomu-gomu renders her DF inneffective.

    Chopper: Luffy is vastly stronger in terms of combat.

    Ussop: Already got owned even after careful planning and serious lack of fighting spirit from Luffy.

    Nami: Almost completely powerless against him.

    The capitain is the strongest of the strong. No combination of crew can defeat the captain.

  4. #364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GUTB
    I'm sorry, but Luffy would own the entire crew AT ONCE.

    The only crew member that could even occupy him for an extended length of time is Zoro, who is definately tough but Luffy is just tougher still.

    Sanji: Luffy is much tougher in a brawl.

    Robin: Gomu-gomu renders her DF inneffective.

    Chopper: Luffy is vastly stronger in terms of combat.

    Ussop: Already got owned even after careful planning and serious lack of fighting spirit from Luffy.

    Nami: Almost completely powerless against him.

    The capitain is the strongest of the strong. No combination of crew can defeat the captain.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm sorry, I take my post's back.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    I suggest you read/watch Onepiece, It's really a great anime manga.


  5. #365
    Discovered Stowaway Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    福岡

    Default

    Octogon could you please stop quoting GUTB´s messages when you are responding to him? It somehow makes the whole thing to have him on my igno list useless.



  6. #366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas
    Octogon could you please stop quoting GUTB´s messages when you are responding to him? It somehow makes the whole thing to have him on my igno list useless.
    Ha, sure. I don't feel like responding to his argument anyway.

    Congrat's GUTB made it you have to my ignore list.

  7. #367

    Default

    Are you both against facts?

  8. #368

    Default

    how do you put people on the ignore list?
    cause i wanna do the same to GUTB.

    and about Kaku IMO i think that he kinda proved that in swordsmanship hes no match for Zoro with their fight in the galley-la HQ.

  9. #369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood
    how do you put people on the ignore list?
    cause i wanna do the same to GUTB.

    and about Kaku IMO i think that he kinda proved that in swordsmanship hes no match for Zoro with their fight in the galley-la HQ.
    Go to control panel and on the side it says Buddy/ignore lists. jut type the name in and press the button.

  10. #370
    Discovered Stowaway Ivotas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    福岡

    Default

    Or go to the members public profile and click on the add to your buddy list link.



  11. #371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas
    Or go to the members public profile and click on the add to your buddy list link.
    I think I'm gonna add him to my buddy list :laugh: but anyway, i'm not gonna put him on ignore myself, I'd miss out on too much comedy... plus I'm learning so many "facts" from this guy!

  12. #372

    Default

    You guys are bad! I nearly died of laughter after reading that whole thing.

    GUTB, I hate to add to this but I don't agree with your " The captain is always the strongest of the strong" logic. Captain isn't just a position of power, but also of skill, charisma, character, and passion. Regardless of if Luffy can take the whole crew or not (which again, I disagree with), there is more to the position than just brute force.

  13. #373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackvance
    I think I'm gonna add him to my buddy list :laugh: but anyway, i'm not gonna put him on ignore myself, I'd miss out on too much comedy... plus I'm learning so many "facts" from this guy!
    You've brought up an interesting point. Comedy or ignore.

  14. #374

    Default

    In this manga a pirate captain is a figure with special charisma. If we look at all the real pirate crews we've seen, they all love and respect their captain. But the relationship between pirate crew and captain isn't one of superior and subordinate, it's one simply based on love, respect and deep admiration the crew feels towards the captain. This deep connection to one's captain ISN'T because the captain might be a good people person, or because he's a little stronger than everyone else. It's because the captain is a GREAT FIGURE, someone who is so far above normal expectations, you want to give him (or her) all your loyalty naturally. A part of that image of captain is that of overwhelming strength to overcome all challenges. A crewmember who doesn't feel his captain can handle this can't be said to be a crewmember in the sense a crewmember deeply respects his captain.

  15. #375
    The Alpha & The Omega - NeX -'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005

    Default

    someone can tell me how the "CAPTAIN" can handle a 108 phoenix slasher? or even the "a train in two" cut?
    and a 30 fleurs attack?
    and a roseo attack?
    a 1.4 fedelini pasta attack?
    a coup du vent?
    usop and nami are useless anyway! :D

  16. #376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by - NeX -
    ?usop and nami are useless anyway! :D

    Useless? They both are way above the normanl person in fights. Ussop lost to lufffy just barley. Nami's weapon is extremley powerful as we've seen


    EDIT: GUTB, I've decided to put you off the ignore list because it's funny.

    But seriously I suggest you start actually watching/reading one piece. You oviously don't watch/read one piece at all.

    Like it or not youre trolling, plain and simple.

  17. #377

    Default

    When enraged, Luffy's strength is overwhelming. His toughness is also beyond insane; he has been shown to suffer many deep wounds and still come back, and each time getting even stronger.

    If Zoro cut him, he'd just get back up and get stronger. Eventually, Zoro will start taking hits that would crush large buildings. Zoro is also really strong, but he is like a 10-year-old compared to enraged Luffy. In addition, Luffy has beaten multiple opponents Zoro would stand no chance against.

    Robin's DF is mostly nulified by Luffy's because his body is impervious to grappling damage for obvious reasons. In fact, he is very resistant to all forms of blunt trauma.

    Which is also the reason why Sanji would lose, and Chopper, and all the other crew members. Only Nami can manipulate energy -- too bad her only energy attack is completely useless against Luffy, again, due to his DF.

  18. #378
    Hattori Extremist Adamiser_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada, eh

    Default

    ^I'm thinking that Nami acctually might have a chance. The weakness of rubber is, of course, that it gets brittle when its cold. Nami could easily (especially with her new souped-up weapon) find a way to decrease the temperature derastically.

    Sanji and Chopper. Its not that hitting doesn't work its just that he can take the pain. If Sanji were to go as far as to betray Luffy I don't think he would have a problem using knifes. Chopper is sure to invent some new points some day (I'm thinking hoove point) with this or horn point Luffy could be impaled.

    Usopp has fought Luffy once. If he joins back he will NEVER fight Luffy (under his own control) again. Zoro learns best in a tough fight. If nesesary he would find a way to beat Luffy. (wether it will work or not is questionable)

  19. #379

    Default

    GUTB, you know nothing about fights.

    -------> Notice no similies for this post

    EDIT: okay maybe one

    EDIT #2: K, I'm going to drop it right here. GUTB oviolsy is mistaking one piece for some show where the fighters all have the same skills and will doesn't come into play. I'm stopping because GUTB is becomeing big, green and ugly.

  20. #380

    Default

    Is this the Strawhats vs CP9 topic ?

    It starts to looks like the strawhats fighting among themselfs :laugh:

    Back to the Topic :

    I think the Strawhats vs CP9 will be just like the chapter 377 put it

    Nico Robin vs Blueno
    Usopp vs Fukurou and Spandam
    Zoro vs Kaku
    Luffy vs Lucci and Hattori
    Sanji vs Jyabura
    Nami and Chopper vs Kalifa
    Franky vs Kumadori

    Of course this list might have some other interpretations

    Like in the case Zoro vs Kaku and Spandam or Sanji and Chopper vs Jyabura

    But I think it's gonna be something like that and I personally would like to see Usopp fighting Spandam and giving him a beating for what he did to Nico Robin

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts