Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. forum member Sarx

Discovered Stowaway

Default R.I.P. forum member Sarx

Yesterday (17:35 Paris time) a member named sarx died in Zagreb, Croatia in half six. He was my brother, and a great fan of one piece.

One piece was one of rare comics/manga he ever even wanted to read. Recenty he started buying and collecting all op volumes.

He was going to a lecture when one car suddenly turned from right to left side of the road. Second car trying to avoid the first turned crushing into traffic light which than fell on sarxes head.

Didnt know where to post it...
    you dont have to reply just to say im sorry i just wanted you to know...i feel like he deserves to be remambered and known of.(generally)

Default Re: A member died yesterday

http://apforums.net/member.php?u=15684

So sorry to hear that. He didn't post much, so I didn't know him well, but he was always enthusiastic and cheerful when he did.

Moment of silence, folks.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

rest in peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Sorry to hear. I don't think I knew him, but the avatar seems familiar; so I mighta seen him around. What a horrible way to go, and so young. How are you coping?
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

My condolences.

From his posts he seemd like a very friendly person.

You and your family have my condolensces.

And if the religion you follow has an afterlife, best wishes to you, sarx, on your journey there.

I'm so sorry. You and your family have my condolences.
    Last edited by Badass SnoCone; January 10th, 2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: ninja'd by kitsune, i suppose

I'm really sorry for your loss.
    and , from Sanji's Harem Petit Chara Land 's set, are up for grabs. 630„ each. PM me~

My Grandma died yesterday, too. So I kind of feel your pain now. My loss is not as big as yours, of course. So... I can only wish you the strenght you'll need to overpass the endless sadness you feel now. My deepest apology. I'll think of you. And please. Don't give up. Time will heal the wounds you have now even so scars will remain. Be strong. I wish you the best.

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

I'm really sorry for your loss. Did they get the driver who did it, or know anything more about the accident?

Wow, sorry to hear that.

My condolences, and may your brother rest in peace.
    Last edited by MetaMario; January 10th, 2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: I realize I was the fourth person to use "condolences", but all in all, this is a sad situation.

As a little brother who dearly loves his elder sibling, I wish that I will never feel the shear pain and heartbreak you must be feeling now. Words alone cannot describe how sad it is to lose a fellow brother or sister you grew up with. I am very sorry for your loss. It will be enormously tough to deal with, but I believe that you will come through in due time.

Wishing you the best of strength and courage to face the challenges ahead,

Mr.333

Novel I'm working on: The Dutchman
    Chapters Completed: 1!!
    Twitch / Blogspot

i'd always hoped that if anyone i care about here passed on, someone would post and let us know. i thank you for being considerate and letting us know. my condolences to you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family have my condolences.

Rest In Peace Sarx

I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. May you find peace and solace in the coming days and months, and yes, thank you so much for thinking of letting us know. That was very thoughtful.

My condoleances, may he rest in peace.

Pray and cherish any memory you have on him, and may you and your familly find peace.

Hidden:
    اللهم ابدله دارا خيرا من داره واهلا خيرا من اهله وادخله الجنة واعذه من عذاب القبر ومن عذاب النار

May god substitute his house for a better one and his familly for a better one and may god make him reach paradise and may god forbid the torment of the grave and the torment of hell.
    eaf4e9

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Sorry to hear. I don't think I knew him, but the avatar seems familiar; so I mighta seen him around. What a horrible way to go, and so young. How are you coping?
    Well i screamed for like 45 minutes, now i think im better.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    I'm really sorry for your loss. Did they get the driver who did it, or know anything more about the accident?
    I dont know anything more about the accident. The description i gave to you guys was translated by me from an internet article.

And thank you all for being supportive.

Waiting for a Bat Zoan Rokushiki Master's Avatar

My condolences. Rest in peace sarx.
    SABO IS PWNGOAT

Sorry about your loss, I can't imagine how hard it is to lose a sibling. My condolences to you and your family.

Rest in Peace, Sarx

Closed Thread

Thread Information