+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: General Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright thread

Default Re: General Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I appreciate that Magical Turnabout reinforces the fact that Troupe Gramarye is a bunch of fuckups and Magnifi was a jackass.
    I feel like "[x] is actually a fuck-up" is just AA's entire MO at this point.

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

True but the people that generally are supposed to be the bigger fuckups tend to be the antagonists or at the least Larry.

Valant tried to pin Magnifi's murder on Zak.
    Zak abandoned his daughter to go on the run.
    Thalasa through whatever circumstances thought it would be a good idea to take an infant on a trip around the world, figuring nothing could possibly go wrong.
    Roger, Valant, & Zak are botching magic tricks through rehearsal that get people injured.

And Magnifi he's either busying covering stuff up or busy killing himself allowing someone to stage his death as a murder ultimately leading to death of Troupe Gramarye
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

I have no idea what Magnifi thought was going to happen when he called Valant to his hospital room, gave him a gun, and told him to "shoot the head".

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Zak abandoned his daughter to go on the run.
    And then he comes back to further ruin the guy he dumped his daughter on.

I have no idea what Magnifi thought was going to happen when he called Valant to his hospital room, gave him a gun, and told him to "shoot the head".
    "don't aim low, don't aim low, don't aim- OH THANK GO-"

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

And then he comes back to further ruin the guy he dumped his daughter on.
    Leading to a card game he loses his shit over eventhough no money or anything is involved....you know thinking about it now maybe he deserved to get bottled.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

the only good Zak did for the world was call Kristoph a loser
    even if Kristoph took that a bit severely

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

I wouldn't blame Reus's accident on the troupe, it's a bunch of grownups playing with knives, they knew very well in what they were dealing and he didn't come out that bad out of it, occupational hazard if you will. The other accidents, I wouldn't defend them.

I finally got Spirit of Justice, but I'm only in case 5, that starts incredibly slow.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Oh we wasn't blaming Reus's fuckups on the Troupe itself bit snarking on how almost every former member is either a fuckup or a piece of shit or in Reus's case both.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I finally got Spirit of Justice, but I'm only in case 5, that starts incredibly slow.
    Only on Case 5? Welp you got a hard traveled road ahead of you....not because you'll have more cases ahead of you but because of how long it is.

WIP Theory on the culprit of the 5th case:

Spoiler:

The 2nd trial, I'm just after investigating the Tomb, and after they threw the lampshade that the queen's sarcophagus is chilled, that Maya and Durke were drugged and how the closed room was established, I'm going to go on a limb here and accuse:

Taking in consideration the cast economy that the game has to work with, and assuming that it wasn't the rock monk, the balloon clown, the puny politician, the washed-up magician Reus or the mastermind Payne, then what I have now points to one culprit.

The Queensguard! There were 3 agents inside the room already, two in the curtains and one on top of the sarcophagus, before Inga came in, they drugged Maya before hand and awaited for the next person to come in to capture and frame them, once Durke came in, Inga panicked and managed to shoot one of the dudes in the curtains, that's why there is blood and some bullets missing, but the one on top of the queen managed to get the drop on him and stab him (maybe reversing the order of events, as he was backstabbed, so if he was shooting at the door, then the 3rd soldier couldn't do it, or he wasted the 4 shoots on a surprise round and when he turned around got shanked by the prone soldier), then the two healthy soldiers got to set up the crime scene, leaving behind the button and the 4th bullet when the rest of the troops started to pour in, they mixed in with them, and left the wounded soldier inside the sarcofagous to die, with any leftover evidence.

Cover up, queen style, who was way too helpful, and let Durke too much wiggle room to act.

3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Spoiler:
    Let's just say Dhurke is the key to this case.

English fan translation of the first game is out:

The best part is that they don't need to think of any clever pun for naming the british characters.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information