+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

  1. #1

    Default Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    As Christmas is coming, i'm busy preparing the gifts to my famillies and friends, gifts of my parents has been already prepared. But i did not decide what to buy for my brother yet, considering about he is a big fan of One Piece, i'm thinking of buying a set of One Piece figures to him, i checked on the internet, and find 2 different sets, here they are:
    http://www.tinydeal.com/6pcs-cute-on...j-p-12353.html and http://www.tinydeal.com/5-pcs-cute-o...j-p-11199.html
    I don't know a One piece fan would prefer which set as i don't quite like it, could you please kindly tell me which set would you choose? I want to keep it as a surprise to him.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Neither. Both of those sets are bootleg.

  3. #3
    My lure-out strategy. GumGumBattleAxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    America

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Can't wait for this year to be over with.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Those are some ugly figures. why would you even think about getting those. do you hate your brother?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Redberry View Post
    I don't know a One piece fan would prefer which set as i don't quite like it,
    And yet, you come to a damn internet forum for a series you don't even like and make an account just so you can get your brother some crappy, bootleg figures for Christmas.

    Please kindly get the fuck out

  7. #7

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    -.- Okay. If he actually wants to buy some figures for his brother, how about someone who knows a reliable site point him toward some real ones. Though at this point, I'm pretty sure he already left.

  8. #8
    Oi oi oi Blacksmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    with wife n bub?

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    7 days before Christmas!
    Hidden:





  9. #9

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    And yet, you come to a damn internet forum for a series you don't even like and make an account just so you can get your brother some crappy, bootleg figures for Christmas.

    Please kindly get the fuck out
    It's none of your business. You GET OUT!!!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Wow you guys are assholes.

    I got my 9 years old bro a bootleg Zoro. He doesn't watch the show but wants Zoro figures because I like it.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Redberry View Post
    It's none of your business. You GET OUT!!!
    A beautiful reply by someone who can't come up with anything better to say. And if you didn't want it to be my business, don't post it on fucking internet forums.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    A beautiful reply by someone who can't come up with anything better to say. And if you didn't want it to be my business, don't post it on fucking internet forums.
    If you don't want to help why post in this thread. This thread has a very specific reason if you don't contribute don't waste space standing there like a an angry old man steriotype. What's wrong with he/she wanting to get a Xmas gift for his/her brother? If you're not a fan you can't buy any OP related object as a gift?



    @REDBERRY:
    As some people said those are bootleg maybe you should look for some offical figures, but I don't know if you care about that so if you get one of those it would depend on how far is your brother on the story and his favorite characters. Even if most people said the 1st one looked cooler he may prefer the second one.
    You can also try to find which characters your brother likes and ask in the Collectibles thread for what would be a nice and easy to get figure of those characters.

  13. #13
    Barabarabarabarabara kmohyudin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Falling down

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    If you HAVE to... and by that I mean absolutely HAVE TO buy one of those, I would prefer the second one...
    Will give life altering advice for a cup of frothy cappuccino

  14. #14

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Quote Originally Posted by FolhaS View Post
    What's wrong with he/she wanting to get a Xmas gift for his/her brother?
    Maybe it's the fact that he wants to get him crappy bootleg figures.
    And from Tiny Deal, no less. The name itself should be making alarm sounds go off in his head.
    He should've tried a more legitimate site if he wants that kind of stuff.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Maybe it's the fact that he wants to get him crappy bootleg figures.
    And from Tiny Deal, no less. The name itself should be making alarm sounds go off in his head.
    He should've tried a more legitimate site if he wants that kind of stuff.
    Hmm yes MasterKingJC perfect reasoning. Somebody who has no knowledge of One Piece what so ever, probably never bought any anime figures ever (let alone any other type) should know if its bootleg? Hmm.. maybe they right on the bottom "bootleg" yeah. nope. How should he know. Maybe if you redirected him to a link with a good set thats authentic that would be about 6 times more helpful then trolling like, "Those are bootleg gtfo." Wow whats wrong with you man?

  16. #16

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    Hmm yes MasterKingJC perfect reasoning. Somebody who has no knowledge of One Piece what so ever, probably never bought any anime figures ever (let alone any other type) should know if its bootleg? Hmm.. maybe they right on the bottom "bootleg" yeah. nope. How should he know. Maybe if you redirected him to a link with a good set thats authentic that would be about 6 times more helpful then trolling like, "Those are bootleg gtfo." Wow whats wrong with you man?
    That was actually coherent and right... I... I... I don't know what to think right now...

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    A beautiful reply by someone who can't come up with anything better to say. And if you didn't want it to be my business, don't post it on fucking internet forums.
    Wow, you're such a bad poster.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redberry View Post
    As Christmas is coming, i'm busy preparing the gifts to my famillies and friends, gifts of my parents has been already prepared. But i did not decide what to buy for my brother yet, considering about he is a big fan of One Piece, i'm thinking of buying a set of One Piece figures to him, i checked on the internet, and find 2 different sets, here they are:
    http://www.tinydeal.com/6pcs-cute-on...j-p-12353.html and http://www.tinydeal.com/5-pcs-cute-o...j-p-11199.html
    I don't know a One piece fan would prefer which set as i don't quite like it, could you please kindly tell me which set would you choose? I want to keep it as a surprise to him.
    Thanks in advance.
    There are a whole bunch of Real, Official, One Piece figures here:
    http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/cat.../desc/asc/50/1

    A bunch of those are pre-orders (they won't come out until 2011) so be careful in choosing.
    Last edited by Badass SnoCone; December 21st, 2010 at 05:09 PM.




  18. #18

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    I'm so glad to see that there are still many kind and accommodating people here in this forum.
    Thanks guys. Happy new year to you.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Christmas gift for a One Piece fan

    I have a nephew who likes One Piece and I want to give him a gift in the form of one piece merchandise. Is there a custom hat with a picture of one of the One Piece characters? Where can I buy it? Thank you

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts