+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 239 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 4763

Thread: General Video Game Discussion

Default Re: General Video Game Discussion

Seeing someone mentioning Ghost Trick and DGS(can't wait for translation of 2) made me smile
    Good taste good taste

Humble Bundle is doing an Australia fire charity sale. 25$ for a whole bunch of games, including Hollow Knight and Armello, with the proceeds going towards wildlife rescue operations.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/a...ia-fire-relief
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

I love Yahtzee :

I attempted to play Warcraft 3 Reforged and then submitted for a refund lol. It's almost impressive how little they care anymore.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    I attempted to play Warcraft 3 Reforged and then submitted for a refund lol. It's almost impressive how little they care anymore.
    Last year I wanted to replay the campaign, but after seeing Reforged announced I figured I could just wait. So with that in mind, is it worth getting it? Like, not necessarily now, but after they patch it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Last year I wanted to replay the campaign, but after seeing Reforged announced I figured I could just wait. So with that in mind, is it worth getting it? Like, not necessarily now, but after they patch it up.
    Game is pretty muddied atm and they didn't really deliver on what they showed off previously. The campaign by itself should be fine really. Art style definitely downgraded though and UI is archaic. Hope the patches start coming sooner than later.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

I've been trying to figure out why the main menu performance on Warcraft 3 Reforged is so bad. It ends up the whole main menu is a web app running on Chrome. This thing runs worse than the actual game (likely because it's pegging an entire core of my CPU.)
    https://twitter.com/colincornaby/sta...73101312753664

Get fucked, you fucking piece of shit.
    Last edited by TLC; February 10th, 2020 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Worst collectible bitch hunt I've ever played. And I did the feather collecting in Assassin's Creed 2.

I haven't even finished Fallen Order and I guarantee you collecting all the Lightsaber, BD-1, & Mantis cosmetics are much worse.

Also Korok Seeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I 100%ed all the planets in Fallen Order stuff and it was way more fun and satisfying. Korok seeds I'll give you though but at least getting all those aren't tied to actual content.

I finished the game on Jedi Master and didn't go back. Those extra hilts, ponchos and paint jobs aren't worth the effort.

Finished Sekiro couple days ago and now I'm replaying it. Fallen Order borrowed a lot from it and Dark Souls and found a nice balance, but there's a lot of room for improvement. Something for the sequel to tackle.

I finished the game on Jedi Master and didn't go back. Those extra hilts, ponchos and paint jobs aren't worth the effort.

Finished Sekiro couple days ago and now I'm replaying it. Fallen Order borrowed a lot from it and Dark Souls and found a nice balance, but there's a lot of room for improvement. Something for the sequel to tackle.
    Having a more consistent frame rate, less jerky looking animations, less confusing map layout, and better writing should definitely be at the top of the list.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Having a more consistent frame rate, less jerky looking animations, less confusing map layout, and better writing should definitely be at the top of the list.
    I'd add less linear progression, more NPCs and sidequests and a more polished fighting system. And realistic damage mode, of course! I can't be the only one who thought it would be cool to see how everything would work out if one slice or one blaster hit basically means you're dead. Same for enemies.

I'd add less linear progression,
    I liked going to Bogano unlocking Zeffo and Dathomir going to Dathomir first then finding out I couldn't do shit on Dathomir.

more NPCs and sidequests and a more polished fighting system. And realistic damage mode, of course

I can't be the only one who thought it would be cool to see how everything would work out if one slice or one blaster hit basically means you're dead. Same for enemies.
    I know I'd love it if the human enemies could get lopped in half just like the bug enemies but I'll guess we'll have to settle for the usual impaling and dismemberment gotta make this stuff kid friendly after all.

I was always annoyed by how Primal Rage's animation seemed off, now that I know why I regret not realizing it and paying respects back then: https://twitter.com/MrMatthewAllen/s...19582816620544

Weren't all video games animated by hand back then? Mocap wasn't a thing at the time. The only difference is having individual frames on a computer vs taking the frames yourself with stop motion. And the poor image quality of the video games makes it not as necessary for the animation to be as good as something like a feature length stop motion movie. You also have Donkey Kong Country, which I'm pretty sure made its animations with 3D models instead of sprites or live action stop motion. Mortal Kombat was another game with something interesting with that, where it was basically stop motion (I don't think they actually filmed the people, just took pictures of them) but with real people instead of dolls.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information