+ Reply to Thread
Page 972 of 972 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 970 971 972
Results 19,421 to 19,426 of 19426

Thread: The Nintendo Thread

Default Re: The Nintendo Thread

The red coin pinball? I got in with the turbo nuzzle, I belive that with the hover one it would be easy.

Yoshi keeps being the bane of my existence.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The thing is that the hover function of the flood tries to hide the fact that the engine isn't as strong as mario 64, or as handholdy as galaxy, as you can correct most mistakes with the backpack, but when it's taken away, or you have to yoshi it up, the extreme sliding action, random bounces (and It might be because of my controller) and sudden spasm of mario wanting to die, get brought to the forefront.

That and the lava boat is bullshit.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'm missing two blue coins in the hotel section. I don't know wich are they nor I care too much to find out, I already grinded out the damn kokors this year, I won't fall prey to this checklist compulsion.

I'll beat bowser and maaaaybe get the last few stage stars.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I don't get why DK64 is so hated here for because of 20% of the stuff in it.
    Well there is the fact that almost everything in it was done better by Banjo and Kazooie.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Ah, DK64.
    Home of Beaver Bother and that f***ing beetle.

*eye twitches uncontrollably*
    Those Mincart bonus levels and the old Old School Donkey Kong minigame weren't too much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Why keep pointing the bad things if we can point the good things.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

To be fair everybody was trying to do rap in the 80's to 90's (and today) The DK Rap occupies the same space of "Why was this made" territory as the Wrestlerock Rumble and The Sex Offender Shuffle.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Well there is the fact that almost everything in it was done better by Banjo and Kazooie.
    Yeah but nobody hates on Super Mario Bros 3 just because everything in it was done better by Super Mario World.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Yeah but nobody hates on Super Mario Bros 3 just because everything in it was done better by Super Mario World.
    Well yeah because next to no one hates or is overly critical of Super Mario Bros. 3 compared to say Super Mario Sunshine or the original SMB.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information