Closed Thread
Page 961 of 999 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 959 960 961 962 963 971 ... LastLast
Results 19,201 to 19,220 of 19978

Thread: The Nintendo Thread

Default Re: The Nintendo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    I'm definitely getting it.
    I kinda want to because I've barely tackled XCOM style and it's completely subverted people's expectations. Ubisoft really put effort into making it. Heck I even think the director was crying when footage was played at e3, because he got to make a Mario game. Lots of people dream of that.

...but there's higher priority games coming soon....rip wallet....

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    I kinda want to because I've barely tackled XCOM style and it's completely subverted people's expectations. Ubisoft really put effort into making it. Heck I even think the director was crying when footage was played at e3, because he got to make a Mario game. Lots of people dream of that.

I feel you there. Fortunately the only game I bought this month was Sonic Mania, and I just got a bunch of birthday gift cards. :)

Unfortunately... they were all for different stores.

Found Breath of the Wild at the library! So finally playing this sob.

The graphics are quite bad tbh. It's not like other Nintendo games, they're too ambitious for what the Wii U is capable of rendering. And I guess a year of PC gaming has spoiled me. And I'm more than a little peeved that they didn't include any touchpad features.

Anyway I'm not very far into the game. I like the physics puzzles and experimenting with cooking. Combat seems like it could really creative if you use the sheikah tablet powers.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post

Basically my issue right here. I kinda feel this one should have been last month where the only other option was really Splatoon. Now we are on the edge of all the bigger things coming out and I'm not sure I can justify this one.
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Basically my issue right here. I kinda feel this one should have been last month where the only other option was really Splatoon. Now we are on the edge of all the bigger things coming out and I'm not sure I can justify this one.
    Waiting will just make the price go down anyway. :P

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/08/2...-post-history/
    So Miiverse is going to be officially shut down (Wii U AND 3DS) in early November, but if you want to salvage some of it, you can download your post history.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/...AAADV44YslslXw
    End of Miiverse Service Announcement Hi everyone, it’s Tom at Nintendo. I have an important announcement: On November 7th, 10:00 pm Pacific Time, we will permanently close the Miiverse service. We thank you very much for your amazing support. It has been a great privilege for me to serve as your Miiverse guide, and to see people who enjoy similar gaming experiences connect with empathy. After the service ends: • You will no longer be able to access Miiverse from the Wii U console, Nintendo 3DS family of systems or from an internet browser on PCs or smart devices. All Miiverse services will become unavailable, such as viewing or making posts, and messaging with friends. However, for a limited time, you will be able to make a request to download all the posts you’ve made up to the day of the closure. • For Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games that support in-game Miiverse functionality, these features and services will no longer be available. • Miiverse posts will no longer appear in the Wara Wara Plaza on Wii U. Information on downloading your post history: By making this request, you will be able to download your posts – plus any screenshots saved to your album – to your PC after the Miiverse service has ended. To use this download service, you will need to have a Nintendo Account linked with your Nintendo Network ID, and must make the download request before the Miiverse service ends. To find out more about this service or to make the download request, click on the “Information on Downloading your Post History” button at the top of the Miiverse website. For more information on the Miiverse closure and the games it will affect, please visit the support site by clicking on the blue globe icon or the url below to launch the internet browser. From all of us at Nintendo, we sincerely thank you for supporting Miiverse all these years. We hope you’ll continue using Miiverse until the service ends.

http://support.nintendo.com

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Better late than never I guess
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Meanwhile, Nintendo just finished a Nindies direct

Starts at 28:19 as of posting:

Notables include the next Shovel Knight DLC (King of Cards) and the next No More Heroes.
    Last edited by Noqanky; August 30th, 2017 at 10:37 AM. Reason: go 33:37 for cringe

Since when was No More Heroes indie?
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Grasshopper Manufacture, Suda51's studio, is a rather small studio, and unlike the other No More Heroes games this one doesn't seem to be published by Ubisoft.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Besides what will carry over from the previous two games, it seems a theme of TSA will include Travis' involvement in other indie games. It's not clear yet if he will simply explore levels resembling those games, or if he will kill the protagonists of those (much more likely). If i had to guess, the game will be split in 2 main sections as usual: "2d pixel art" sections where you will explore/kill indie game protagonists inside their worlds (in a similar fashion to the side jobs in NMH1 and 2 especially); and after you clear them the main story of Travis will advance against the Bat Dude. He seems to be the father of Bad Girl from NMH1, or someone related to her, or some other blondie Travis met/killed in the past.
    Last edited by Yobiyopi; August 30th, 2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: also what Noqanky said

Wasn't Golf Story a SU thing?

Mario+Rabbids is pretty fun. anyone else playing it yet?
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    Not yet, but knowing it as Co-Op actually kinda has me interested in picking it up.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

How good are Pokemony Super Mystery Dungeon or Bravely Default.

Have this 30% Birthday discount from MyNintendo and thinking of cashing it in.

Bravely Default is an old school Final Fantasy game with an exploitable-in-a-good-way battle system and good characters, pretty well-written...until the last half/third of the game which is highly controversial. I enjoyed it a lot personally.

I only ever played the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and bailed early because I found it more tiring than fun, can't vouch for it.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/08/3...an-six-months/

Switch sales in Japan have surpassed 1.5mil units

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    Yeah, I'm nearing the end of the first chapter. It's definitely much better than the Paper Mario games of the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    How good are Pokemony Super Mystery Dungeon or Bravely Default.

Have this 30% Birthday discount from MyNintendo and thinking of cashing it in.
    They're both several years old and you can already get physical copies for 30% off MSRP or less.

Mario + Rabbids spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    This is officially the best thing ever.

Last edited by RoboBlue; August 30th, 2017 at 11:37 PM.

So ... today i found a used Switch on eBay for 299 €. The description said the previous owner played only 2 hours.
    It also includes Mario Kart 8. And Splatoon 2. And a Pro Controller. And a case.
    I klicked that Buy-button so hard!!!

I also already ordered Zelda AND i have a 2 week vacation now.
    Now i just hope everything will really be okay with it. I'm a bit sceptic because of the low price.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

Closed Thread

Thread Information