+ Reply to Thread
Page 929 of 946 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 927 928 929 930 931 939 ... LastLast
Results 18,561 to 18,580 of 18911

Thread: The Nintendo Thread

Default Re: The Nintendo Thread

According to that chart, Ethernet is only available via a USB adapter. What is this, the year 1998?

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/02/1...-switch-early/

https://vid.me/oQkO

Someone got theirs early and they posted a 2min long vid showing a good detailed look at the UI
    Last edited by KaizokuJinbei; February 16th, 2017 at 06:43 PM.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

It only took 11 years.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord
    Spoiler:

I still want to hear more details because otherwise my default assumption is that they'll still find a way to fuck it up. But it can't be worse than what they had before.

That's awesome news! I do hope this also extends to the Wii U and 3DS so I can get some of my VC titles to my Switch (when they are available on it it that is)
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    That's awesome news! I do hope this also extends to the Wii U and 3DS so I can get some of my VC titles to my Switch (when they are available on it it that is)
    Don't worry. It won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Don't worry. It won't.
    Yeah I know :( Nintendo is never that convenient

and thats something that bothers me more. I mean they put Ogre Battle 64 up on the e-shop just over a week ago. And of course I got it cus it's ogre battle 64. But do I want to wait 4 years until the switch is dying to play it on there?
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/02/1...to-the-switch/

Capcom is looking into bringing Resident Evil 7 to the Switch

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/02/...-hadouken-mode

Also first person Hadouken mode for Street Fighter Switch

So Nintendo has said that the Switch that the person received 2 weeks early was apparently stolen. They also sound like more than 1 was taken as well.

I'm just going to put this here.

Got the same name as my NNID, "metadash"

Why does some asshole always have the name Foolio no matter where I try to sign up or how early I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Why does some asshole always have the name Foolio no matter where I try to sign up or how early I do it?
    I guess you're just not allowed to have nice things :p

Lool, I've been using "MetaDash" because "MetaMario" gets snatched super early. :P

Stranger in a Strange Land lr-hr-rh's Avatar

I've been meaning to ask this since I saw your name, but it's Meta *space* Mario right? Not Metal Mario, where the "l" is supposed to be the first, idk, leg of the "M". Seeing you say you also use MetaDash seemed like it made that clear...but you can also get Metal Dash with the "l" as the stick or whatever of the "D".

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lr-hr-rh View Post
    I've been meaning to ask this since I saw your name, but it's Meta *space* Mario right? Not Metal Mario, where the "l" is supposed to be the first, idk, leg of the "M". Seeing you say you also use MetaDash seemed like it made that clear...but you can also get Metal Dash with the "l" as the stick or whatever of the "D".
    It's Meta, not Metal. The Meta part is meant to reference a specific character. Hint: They're not a Mario character.
    Last edited by Count Mario; February 21st, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

Quote Originally Posted by lr-hr-rh View Post
    It's Meta + Mario, one word. There actually is a Metalmario on this forum, lol. I don't remember when I first came up with the nickname, either for an early FF.net account or messing with custom names in Super Dragon Ball Z, but I was glad it wasn't taken here.

"MetaDash" is my way of at least keeping some consistency across platforms, although the luck isn't everywhere. On Youtube/FF/Miiverse/NNID, it's MetaDash. On Twitch and Discord, it's "wariokonga". The only "MetaMario" is here, sadly. :P

Stranger in a Strange Land lr-hr-rh's Avatar

Hmmm. My Mario question was replied to by two, separate, red-star Marios. Are you two perhaps...the same Mario? Is that question Mario-racist?

But anyway, that's cool. I figured it was MetaMario but then I ended up overthinking it. Not overthinking it enough to get which character the name is apparently in reference to though :/.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information