Closed Thread
Page 547 of 999 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 597 647 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,940 of 19978

Thread: The Nintendo Thread

Default Re: The Nintendo Wii/3DS/Wii U Thread

my nintendo ID is blacklegjex so please follow :D

How does this Nintendo Id actually work?

I cant access the Eshop rigth now getting an error all the time, saw the miiverse seems cool since I dont have a wii u I didnt know much about it(or cared).

Anyway my Id is SunGodKizaru(I'm not good with names, so I just mix two things), how do we follow people?

I dont do any drawings though, I suck at it XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    So I just updated the console, what this miiverse thing?
    New into this kinda stuff.
    Apparently a Nintendo Community/forum thing were we can talk about Nintendo series and games that come out for the consoles.
    Last edited by GetsugaZoro; December 10th, 2013 at 07:23 AM.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

Welp, I'm also new to Miiverse, but I did add my drawing to the Year of Luigi group. If anyone wants to follow me and see some more sketches - Pan_Rysownik is my name. :)

My NNID is DerH3kt1.
    Feel free to follow me (or how this Miiverse works, still new to it)
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

Following all of you guys, some nice drawings :D.

So can anyone check the Eshop if you guys can access it? I still cant for some reason.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

My id is Aaronrules380. I don't do cool art though, so keep that in mind

Check it out in my sig.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

my NNID is Sagittarius (also in my sig in the aqua blueish text). I honestly only really go on to view the SSBWiiu/3DS developers room
    Last edited by KaizokuJinbei; December 10th, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Mine has been in my sig for a while now. Still need to do the 3DS update.

Feels like there's about to be a renaissance in miiverse

mine is in the sig.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

Added all of your NNID s. :)
    3DS FC: 0903-2798-9958
    PSN: H3kt1
    My YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuw...yK6eHc5FiDIEOw

NNID: ZoroX88
    3DS FC: 0817 3833 8373

If you sent me a request before and I didn't add you just PM me.

My brand new shiny NNID is "KaboomKrusader." I guess I'll add it to my sig.

My first Miiverse post seems to have gone over well.

Still kind of bummed that you can only "follow" people rather than friend them unless you're on a Wii U, but oh well.
    [ Twitter | deviantART | FanFic: Dragon Ball GT: Revised ]
    3DS FC: 1504 - 5800 - 6358 // NNID: KaboomKrusader // PSN: KaboomKrusader // Steam: KaboomKrusader

Reverse the polarity! Senshi Mizaka's Avatar

Well, my Wii-U came in the mail yesterday, but I'm probably not gonna hook it up until my finals are over. There were 2 reasons I waited to get one: The price, and the lack of good games. That, and I was a little skeptical after all of the complaints I'd heard about it. I got the 32 GB New Super Mario Bros U. bundle. With a lot of quality games that recently came out, I can say that I'm glad I waited.

So this whole miiverse thing is brand new to me....as I lack a Wii U.

But what the heck? My ID is in my sig, so if anyone....wait, you can add people?

sales are really bad for the Wii U and 3D world

really bad

Hell, the 2DS (which was selling for $99 only) and the 3DS COMBINED only totaled in 770K sales, even with a new game in Link Between Worlds.

At this point, the only thing Nintendo can do is just release the remaining games they have (Smash, Donkey Kong, X, Bayonetta 2, Yarn Yoshi, and the Zelda game as a swan song. For shits and giggles, they can call it; The Legend of Zelda: The Universal Stream, or The Legend of Zelda: The Holy Stream, with stream being a reference to the "streaming" of the game from the console to the gamepad.), and slowly phase it out. I think it's the best thing they can do. Announce the final game for it.

Cause you don't want to abruptly cancel the Wii U, or else Nintendo will be like sega where they just lose their consumer confidence. A big price drop now won't help, since Nintendo will make an even bigger loss for a console that isn't selling for shit. Mario fatigue is starting to show. (Maybe its the family oriented marketing?) The casuals are into their tablets. The hardcore see no reason to buy a nintendo console since it has zero third party support and not everybody likes their first party games. Nintendo should phase it out slowly after releasing their remaining games for it (they could be done with this by, say, early 2015.), and give some months of rest and condolences to your loyal customers by going on a virtual console clearance spree. Then, at E3, announce that you are developing a new console. Drop the price of the Wii U and its games for those who could still want it. Focus your stuff on the 3DS. Then reveal the successors to your consoles at E3 2016.
    FMA 03> FMA Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiKing View Post
    sales are really bad for the Wii U and 3D world

really bad

Hell, the 2DS (which was selling for $99 only) and the 3DS COMBINED only totaled in 770K sales, even with a new game in Link Between Worlds.

At this point, the only thing Nintendo can do is just release the remaining games they have (Smash, Donkey Kong, X, Bayonetta 2, Yarn Yoshi, and the Zelda game as a swan song. For shits and giggles, they can call it; The Legend of Zelda: The Universal Stream, or The Legend of Zelda: The Holy Stream, with stream being a reference to the "streaming" of the game from the console to the gamepad.), and slowly phase it out. I think it's the best thing they can do. Announce the final game for it.

Cause you don't want to abruptly cancel the Wii U, or else Nintendo will be like sega where they just lose their consumer confidence. A big price drop now won't help, since Nintendo will make an even bigger loss for a console that isn't selling for shit. Mario fatigue is starting to show. (Maybe its the family oriented marketing?) The casuals are into their tablets. The hardcore see no reason to buy a nintendo console since it has zero third party support and not everybody likes their first party games. Nintendo should phase it out slowly after releasing their remaining games for it (they could be done with this by, say, early 2015.), and give some months of rest and condolences to your loyal customers by going on a virtual console clearance spree. Then, at E3, announce that you are developing a new console. Drop the price of the Wii U and its games for those who could still want it. Focus your stuff on the 3DS. Then reveal the successors to your consoles at E3 2016.
    I really don't think announcing a console that early will help either r(if it's even possible). For one thing, console development takes lots of time. But more importantly, if they jump the gun and release a new console earlier than the competition, it'll just lead to the same thing where even if it's more powerful people hold off because Sony and Microsoft will release an even more powerful console in the near future. What Nintendo needs to do is drive in that it's a better second console than Xbone or PS4 because of it's exclusives, and just wait and develop something new for when the competition is doing it as well.

Jesus fucking christ, what is it with this generation and people taking every bit of news as the impending disaster of Nintendo?

Ffs, just let it be like the Gamecube era where it didn't sell splendidly but nevertheless people just let me enjoy my fucking console without demanding that everything be fixed based on the sage economic business advice everyone apparently has. But you can't even look for Nintendo news without finding the widespread calls for Nintendo to give up, even as sales are increasing.

edit: sorry if I come off as rude, but it's tiring that everywhere it's always random comments and people telling Nintendo what they need to do like they own the industry and know everything. I don't think anyone here is a twat like those people in the IGN comments, but there's a limit to how much I can tolerate all the mongering and doomsday talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, what is it with this generation and people taking every bit of news as the impending disaster of Nintendo?

Ffs, just let it be like the Gamecube era where it didn't sell splendidly but nevertheless people just let me enjoy my fucking console without demanding that everything be fixed based on the sage economic business advice everyone apparently has. But you can't even look for Nintendo news without finding the widespread calls for Nintendo to give up, even as sales are increasing.

edit: sorry if I come off as rude, but it's tiring that everywhere it's always random comments and people telling Nintendo what they need to do like they own the industry and know everything. I don't think anyone here is a twat like those people in the IGN comments, but there's a limit to how much I can tolerate all the mongering and doomsday talk.
    no need to apologize, somebody had to speak up against this wave of negativity against Nintendo contrary to the obvious.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/12/13...es-10-million/
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post

I couldn't have said it better myself...

Closed Thread

Thread Information