+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Regular Show

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Default Regular Show

It stars a blue jay and a raccoon by the names of Mordecai and Rigby respectively and its about 15 minutes of their bumbling, funny, slacker-like antics, which in turn is funny and entertaining. It comes on right after Adventure Time.

Anyone else watch Regular Show...regularly?

Default Re: Regular Show

It's a show I kind of keep meaning to watch, but if I can't remember to watch Adventure Time this seems unlikely too

good knowing apparently CN program is bouncing up again though

I'm watching the episode on the Cartoon Network video site and am loving it so far. It's the axe parody one. I love Clockwork Orange unicorn.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglepuffy View Post
    It's a show I kind of keep meaning to watch, but if I can't remember to watch Adventure Time this seems unlikely too

good knowing apparently CN program is bouncing up again though
    Yeah, its good to be able to actually watch something on Cartoon Network. I really like how low-key the humor to the show is and how it seems to get away with a few "heavier" lines of dialogue, for lack of a better word.

"Benson is gonna drop his balls when he sees how well we set up these charis!"

(Benson is the talking gumball machine who is also the boss/landlord or Rigby and Mordecai).

I think my favorite episodes so far are the keyboard one (THE POWER) and the hot dog episode (MEAT YOUR MAKER).

Regular Show is awesome :D
    My favorite episode is the Prank Master

Kamen Rider OOOs

Default Regular Show

A regular show about regular people doing regular things in regular ways. Regularly.

Not really.

It's a show created by J.G. Quintel, using characters from his shorts "2 in the A.M P.M." and "The Naïve Man From Lolliland".

The main characters are a human-sized Blue Jay, named Mordecai, and his raccoon friend, Rigby. They both work at a park with co-workers Skips, Pops, Muscle Man, High Five Ghost, and their boss- Benson.

It runs on Cartoon Network every Monday at 8:15, and it has to be one of the best shows that Cartoon Network is currently airing.

It seems like there's a pretty big fanbase for the show here on AP, so I thought a thread for it would be a good idea.

For anyone who hasn't seen the show yet, here's the pilot for it (which was never aired on TV):

You know who else does regular things in regular ways, regularly ?

MY MOM !

Yeah I like the show, but I don't like the main characters. I like Skip, and High Five Ghost of course.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Love this show! Last episode was grand, especially when Skips tried to kick the Tank in the groin and it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    You know who else does regular things in regular ways, regularly ?

MY MOM !

Yeah I like the show, but I don't like the main characters. I like Skip, and High Five Ghost of course.
    How can anyone not like High Five Ghost? Dude's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BatDan View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Love this show! Last episode was grand, especially when Skips tried to kick the Tank in the groin and it didn't work.
    I just saw the episode on youtube. I thought it was hilarious. I loved how Benson was completely oblivious to everything that was going on.

I originally thought this show would be meh a while back, but I watched it. Since then, I've been a regular fan (excuse the excess regular)

Monday's episode with the zombies was hiliarous.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

I love how Skips has seen it all and nothing surprises him.

I know he's obnoxious, but Muscleman is probably my favorite character.
    [
    Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

This show is great. I started watching it recently because a friend of mine recommended it to me, and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the writing. It wasn't really what I was expecting; the dialogue is fun and clever, and I love some of the unique scenarios the boys find themselves in. Mordecai is definitely a favorite of mine, I like his chill personality and somewhat long-suffering attitude regarding Rigby. Benson has to be the most tolerant boss in the world, despite his shrill reactions--how Mordecai and Rigby have managed to keep their jobs for this long is a mystery.

Also. Pops is adorable. ♥

Edit: Oh hey, Tonfa made a thread for this a while back: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=30582

a mood come alive.

Oh he sure is.

I heard this show has been discontinued though.

Really? The 2nd season is still ongoing and the Wiki says it's been renewed for a 3rd season.

This show is my guilty pleasure, they damn well better not cancel it.

a mood come alive.

Oh that's a relief.

I love this show to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Edit: Oh hey, Tonfa made a thread for this a while back: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=30582
    Oh. Whoops.

I figured since a lot of the recent discussion on the show was in the Cartoon Network thread, there was no thread for this show. My mistake.
    Last edited by Badass SnoCone; May 12th, 2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: And I'm usually so keen on the search function...

Honestly, this one's more active, so we should keep this, and merge the other stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Honestly, this one's more active, so we should keep this, and merge the other stuff here.
    Done and done!

I'm just glad that people are talking more about this fine program.

That last episodes, "Grave Sights" I thought was a little weaker than the others, but it was kind of nice to see Mordecai and Rigby legitimately saving the day, and getting props from Benson at that.

Its a good thing that they know everything about scary movies.

And nobody else knows anything about scary movies.

And they saved the park with their knowledge of scary movies.

I'm several episodes behind. I need to watch more.

Love this show, though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information