+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Important Oda Quotes

Default Re: Important Oda Quotes

Arlong KILLED NAMI'S MOM!

how is this even a discussion?
    "And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti."

This is going to be Jinbei joining the Strawhats. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by デビッド View Post
    i agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by デビッド View Post
    ...But he was never a Boss!
    It was Crocodile.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I really regret relating the whole 'boss character' comment thing.

As far as we know, Oda already came through on that end.

Keep in mind he made the comment JUST as ID started.

In ID he joined forces with a ton of villainous characters including 'boss characters' like Buggy & Croc.

Oda drove his point home when Luffy was getting hammered with a slew of former villains, instead of the usual crew, in a color spread.
    Hello people can you read? if you can read prove it and read what i quoted
    you see the person who made the quote in the first place just corrected himself
    the former boss characters were in impel down and then helped luffy in the marineford war they are not joining the crew so enough of this he made the quote in the first place and can correct himself

therefore the only likely new member is jinbe and you can go read the nakama thread to find out why

this thread is only for quotes from oda keep on subject and if someone like greg made a quote. then he can correct it if there was a mistake made he is only human

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

you just made the same stupid post yesterday.

Hello, can you read?
    this thread is only for quotes from oda keep on subject

Quote Originally Posted by moxman View Post
    But IMPEL down is not in NewWorld.

The New World story hasn't even started. Sabody and F.I. are the "Louge Town" and "Reverse Mountain" of the New World.
    For the love of-

Look.

The quote basically boiled down to "They will meet up with a former boss, have an adventure, and then go to the New World".

The boss was either Buggy or Crocodile.

The adventure was Impel Down and the war.

Going to the New World is what's happening now.

The quote basically boiled down to "They will meet up with a former boss, have an adventure, and then go to the New World".
    Well, that's just twisting the quote on the first page. Which doesn't make sense for a discussion since its already done.

Lets see with future chapters then.

I'd still want to see a former boss in the Fishman Island arc. I hope the island didn't turn out like a mess like Sabody with the fakes and trouble makers.

therefore the only likely new member is jinbe and you can go read the nakama thread to find out why
    well this is not the "New Nakama" thread either. who ever said the "Partner" will be a "Nakama" eh? Remember Paulie,Mr.2,etc? They partnered with them but never became a nakama.

By former boss I think Oda was talking about the whole Impel Down incident where Jimbeh and Crocodile temporarily teamed up with Luffy to escape. Not many of the past villians seem plausible to join the crew as it would either upset the monster trio or upset the weakling trio.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Roux View Post
    By former boss I think Oda was talking about the whole Impel Down incident where Jimbeh and Crocodile temporarily teamed up with Luffy to escape. Not many of the past villians seem plausible to join the crew as it would either upset the monster trio or upset the weakling trio.
    Greg even said so himself that Crocodile was that former boss.
    I mean, just think about it, would Oda say such an obvious spoiler as to who will join? He wouldn't.

it simple as this oda is not going to tells about something that will happen 3-4 years down the road when he said it .ID was the whole former boss thing that happened the following year

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
    That wasn't a serious comment by Reyairia
    It kinda was, though I don't think it'll happen in the manga.
    I just don't see the point of redeeming Arlong at all.

Quote Originally Posted by asm00200 View Post
    you just made the same stupid post yesterday.

Hello, can you read?
    this thread is only for quotes from oda keep on subject
    first of all i am the person who sent robo gorilla the pm to add the 10 or more members to the list i even had to give him a link and tell him where the quote was in the one piece green thread because he could not find it

i have also sent him a pm to remove the one that says he will partner up with a boss character which was made by oda when impel down was starting
    oda was talking about the boss characters joining in impel down

i have added more to this thread than you have the only thing you have done is troll this thread i am getting it into peoples heads that the boss characters has already been done so that it makes it alot easier to find out who the next member is

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

what are you talking about??????

Quote Originally Posted by looking_at_you View Post
    i am getting it into peoples heads that the boss characters has already been done so that it makes it alot easier to find out who the next member is
    this is not the "next member" thread. I don't think anyone here is seeing the Boss character as the next member.

what are you talking about??????
    yeah I agree with him, what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    It kinda was, though I don't think it'll happen in the manga.
    I just don't see the point of redeeming Arlong at all.
    You were being serious when you wrote this?

'The only way Arlong could be redeemed would be if he got a head injury that gave him amnesia or at least changed his personality completely'

Even if that did happen he still wouldn't be redeemed. Just because he has forgotten what he has done, doesn't mean that he hasn't done it. There is nothing that can redeem him from killing Nami's mother and 'enslaving' an island.

You were being serious when you wrote this?

'The only way Arlong could be redeemed would be if he got a head injury that gave him amnesia or at least changed his personality completely'

Even if that did happen he still wouldn't be redeemed. Just because he has forgotten what he has done, doesn't mean that he hasn't done it. There is nothing that can redeem him from killing Nami's mother and 'enslaving' an island.
    Wouldn't be the first time a manga pulled out that card.

I don't see what's the point of arguing something that isn't going to happen, anyway. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Reyairia View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time a manga pulled out that card.

I don't see what's the point of arguing something that isn't going to happen, anyway. *shrug*
    Nice manga you pulled out there

Nice manga you pulled out there
    Hey, I never said that if Oda did pull that card it would be good writing. :P

You couldn't allow Arlong to be StrawHat. I don't think it will happen though.
    I like the scene where Hachi was serving Nami the TakoYaki. Nami
    complimented it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information